Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel (54479 Views)

Is Dancing "Shoki", "Bobo" And Others Inside The Church A Sin? / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by abrahym(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
@ op it's not funny... I still rep my church, living faith church AKA winner's chapel

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by iykebesbt1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Petra23:
I'm a catholic.just felt like worshiping with 'em back then.
Ave !
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Jonwesley(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
One thing I just observed the ladies came out to express themselves here. Not only the guys this time around.

It's my Church and I'm proud to be one. What is going on by this thread is that our light is shining for every one to see. Join us for the midst of the year wonder double prophetic declaration.

We are on for God's visitation, by serving him thru payers for lost souls, personal evangelism, church outreaches for church growth and doubling our attendance by 26th July.

Join us to take delivery of your blessings. You are welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Lucasbalo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
sleekymag:

I've realized the devil has used this issue of to tithe or not to tithe to keep people from going to church. So many innocent people have condemned it and thus ended up confusing people the more thereby making the love of many for the things of God to wax cold. It's a tactic from the devil and many are being left worse than they were.
I don't think it has nothing to do with the devil. It's called logical thinking. There's nothing wrong in paying tithes as long as you believe in it. It's just when the so called God's spokesmen on Earth takes advantage of the followers, that's the problem. I do go to a Pentecostal Church here and I do my part financially. When Pastors starts enriching themselves on the backs of the flocks, that's an unforgivable sin.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by blazer90707: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Go to deeperlife, they are strictly on salvation.
Meanin wat.SALVATION IS THE BEDROCK OF CHRISTIANITY.wat is chritainity without salvation.the bible says''seek ye first the kingdom of God(salvation) and all other things(prosperity)shall be added unto you''.
If u like quote me.its the teachings of christ and the bible
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Neplusultra:
Wots wit d 'haters 'na, are dey not all Christains? You end up misrepresenting ur church wen u say tins like dat, one of your members just called people fools now just like dat! Bros no carry church for head o, it's only a building, you shud be defending your one-on-one relationship with your maker! Dats all!

my dear, I sense so much 'HATE' on LFC... I don't see the word 'hate' as abusive, insultive, disrespectful or immoral.

Even the Bible said they 'hate for no reason.'

As for the guy who called some 'fools', Psalms 53, Psalms 14, Psalms 92:6
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by blazer90707: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
uzolexis:

So why can't other churches preach salvation also. Are we not all Christians or some churches r prosperity churches while some r salvation churches
Well said

3 Likes

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by jovie50: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
My provincial pastor in LFC Kaduna will always emphasize on dis during altar call: YOUR LIFE CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN THE WAY IT IS NOW UNTIL SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU COMES INTO YOUR LIFE....and in dis world of over 7billion people , THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN JESUS!!! without Christ in your life, you will always remain in crisis...accept Christ into your life, so that d crisis of life will b over...d crisis can Neva be over until Christ comes into your life....surrender your life to Jesus so as to have your place in Life GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH...PASTOR CHRIS ABRAHAM

2 Likes

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by parisbluefox: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
please find yourself another church! Any church that does not preach or talk about SALVATION, REPENTANCE, HOLINESS AND LOVE is a scam! I've said my own.....take it or leave it....Salvation is personal.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Also a member. Another word you forget to mention is KEY TO THE GATE OF HELL.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by amparas(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
No b only for winners sha
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Elkiko(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
lokito:
You didn't include:

'Santrabobo shakamaya sentoradobobobobo'
how did he forget this
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by igwechosen(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is repentance, life after death, heaven etcetera in your list, I thought they are more important reasons for being in church. Anyway, just observing.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by mankan2k7(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
All this word without mentioning SALVATION. it is a pity
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:
I'm an ardent member of winner's chapel..just today again I found out that there are some words our Pastors and church leaders can't do without.. They include but not limited to the following:

Exploit
Signs
Wonders
Encounter
Power
Faith
Supernatural
Breakthrough
Unveiling
Eagle
Prayer
Fasting
Give
Prosperity
Engaging
Communion
Vision
Understanding
Provoking
Sudden
Kingdom
Mystery
Covenant
Prophecy
Fulfillment
Blessedness
Thanksgiving
Add yours
then u need to change church because that church is dead. I was expecting to see Salvation of Soul in that list.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by ajumaxbabe(f): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmmmm U r right
Mantle
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by kikelomojessy(f): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
U wan kill me with laugh! I am winner too.
benosky:
and ur pastor will think u re realy enjoying his sermon each time u nod ur haed to all his point not knowing dat u were busy compiling a list in ur brain. lol..... @op u re right sha cos am a winner too.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Bioboy1213(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:
I'm an ardent member of winner's chapel..just today again I found out that there are some words our Pastors and church leaders can't do without.. They include but not limited to the following:

Exploit
Signs
Wonders
Encounter
Power
Faith
Supernatural
Breakthrough
Unveiling
Eagle
Prayer
Fasting
Give
Prosperity
Engaging
Communion
Vision
Understanding
Provoking
Sudden
Kingdom
Mystery
Covenant
Prophecy
Fulfillment
Blessedness
Thanksgiving
Add yours
. U tried......but please help me give the lord a shout....

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by kikelomojessy(f): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dejinho14:
good news, good news cheesy
announcement
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
uzolexis:

So why can't other churches preach salvation also. Are we not all Christians or some churches r prosperity churches while some r salvation churches

We are all Christians but most Christians nowadays focus on material things forgetting their soul but if you want more of salvation preachings and teachings, I can vouch for deeperlife. Although their own too much sha.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
blazer90707:

Meanin wat.SALVATION IS THE BEDROCK OF CHRISTIANITY.wat is chritainity without salvation.the bible says''seek ye first the kingdom of God(salvation) and all other things(prosperity)shall be added unto you''.
If u like quote me.its the teachings of christ and the bible

You are right but many christians in their hearts are serving God for material things and the likes. Remember Matthew 7:21 said not all who says Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of God. That is why a true Christian should be thankful for his trials and tribulations, but in our modern churches what we hear is 'God forbid!' its not my portion!' but all these is what forges you in the faith.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by holar2ge(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Most Winner's Pastors are meant to be Rappers, Assin Rhyme too full their head.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by nwadiuko1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:

Exploit
Signs
Wonders
Encounter
Power
Faith
Supernatural
Breakthrough
Unveiling
Eagle
Prayer
Fasting
Give
Prosperity
Engaging
Communion
Vision
Understanding
Provoking
Sudden
Kingdom
Mystery
Covenant
Prophecy
Fulfillment
Blessedness
Thanksgiving
Add yours
seed nko
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Anas09: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who are these deadbits talking about what they don't know? Salvation comes first before any encounter. Have u listen to Bishop Oyedepo preach or are u just standing alof looking for nonsense to talk abt? We preach salvation alrigt.
We r born again first, before it will culmunate to everything listed above.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by dramaqueen1(f): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
You are Highly favoured!
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by chrisgurl(f): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
globalresource:
God of this commision
exactly grin

1 Like

Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by tolu4you: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
iykebesbt1:

Exploit
Signs
Wonders
Encounter
Power
Faith
Supernatural
Breakthrough
Unveiling
Eagle
Prayer
Fasting
Give
Prosperity
Engaging
Communion
Vision
Understanding
Provoking
Sudden
Kingdom
Mystery
Covenant
Prophecy
Fulfillment
Blessedness
Thanksgiving
Add yours
Then, something is wrong with this church..... No salvation.....? I dey laugh in swahili
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by sleekymag(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I don't think it has nothing to do with the devil. It's called logical thinking. There's nothing wrong in paying tithes as long as you believe in it. It's just when the so called God's spokesmen on Earth takes advantage of the followers, that's the problem. I do go to a Pentecostal Church here and I do my part financially. When Pastors starts enriching themselves on the backs of the flocks, that's an unforgivable sin.

My point is in order not to be taken advantage of, a good number of people shut it off completely, even if it means to stop going to church. And therein lies the trick of the devil to rob many more people of their relationship with God, because whether you like it or not, the fervency will drop. BTW, it is not in your place to determine an unforgivable sin. For you not to be taken advantage of, try to know the word yourself, and do as the spirit leads you.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by Montysino: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Evangelism, Stewardship soul winning wonder double portion....proudly to be a winner.In the land of loosers,i shall be a winner
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by vega84(m): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2015
God of bishop oyedepo. #vegatalks
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by berbs112(m): 1:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Bless you.
Re: Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel by rukkyland(m): 3:27am On Jun 08, 2015
shall we all rise up.
go in peace.
it is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.