Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,106 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test (5596 Views)

Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2015
joystickextendr:
i give it to the s6
The I6 partially worked at the end when It came on but got stuck at the apple logo bro.... The S6 couldnt power on at the end.... Apple survived better...
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2015
RobinHez:
The total price of those phones is worth the price of a piece of land in my village shocked

Well...the iphone just bleeped off within seconds...

Also the phones are not water proof...so why dude?
the iPhone went off almost immediately but still booted upto the apple logo at the end while the samsung didnt.... Didnt U watch the video or read to the end?
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2015
dominique:
Almost half a million naira worth of phones just kaput like that on top experiment. God punish poverty cry

The results are not surprising tho, Samsung thumps I-phone anytime any day. Team Sammy cool
LOL... The iPhone actually thumped the samsung.... Reason? Watch the end of the video when the guy tried to switch both phones back on.... Apple booted up to apple logo, samsung never showed signs of recovering....
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2015
penquin:
God make I just handle dhat iPhone 6 lasan
Ur head dey there..... Even in death, that Iphone 6 is still worth alot..... The fact that it still booted upto logo means the phone can still be sold in parts, or still worked on back to normalcy.... The galaxy I dont think so.... Apple anytime, anyday any condition.... Give it to me and I'll owe you for life.....
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2015
Oskilala:
Good test, now i know which one to buy!
my advice? The iPhone lasted just 10 sec but booted upto logo at the end while samsung lasted more but never booted ever at the end...I'll advice U go for what will have great resell value over time and the apple is just that..... My sold off my iPhone 3gs 4mnths back and guess what? It sold @ 28k with pple begging me to wait for them to have the cash but samsung?? Give it a year or 2 and the price will fall with speed... Even in death, the iPhones parts are still worth a fortune....
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by RobinHez(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
the iPhone went off almost immediately but still booted upto the apple logo at the end while the samsung didnt.... Didnt U watch the video or read to the end?
Yeah I did...
the apple logo disappeared finally...the samsung was seen to have shut down, at least I saw the samsung boot stuff
The fact is they all went dead at the end, the guy was even trying to hit the iphone screen to see if it could help.
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Beegie(f): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
onosprince:

I love you but too bad you are a liverpool fan... Pls decamp to Chelsea ASAP
Tanx darling, bu I cant leave Liverpool, gatz support my bf all d way. I'm nt in2 football bu I do it 4 of him.
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah I did...
the apple logo disappeared finally...the samsung was seen to have shut down, at least I saw the samsung boot stuff
The fact is they all went dead at the end, the guy was even trying to hit the iphone screen to see if it could help.
lol.... It took last breath now.... But trust me, those parts will cost a fortune if sold
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah I did...
lol.... It took last breath now.... But trust me, those iParts will cost a fortune if sold
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah I did...
lol.... It took last breath now.... But trust me, those iParts will cost a fortune if sold... The screen and battery especially....
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by RobinHez(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... It took last breath now.... But trust me, those iParts will cost a fortune if sold... The screen and battery especially....
Lol...yeah na money o
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by nwaobitex: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2015
These guys are mad
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by MissTechy(f): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2015
nwaobitex:
These guys are mad

ukd
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Ur head dey there..... Even in death, that Iphone 6 is still worth alot..... The fact that it still booted upto logo means the phone can still be sold in parts, or still worked on back to normalcy.... The galaxy I dont think so.... Apple anytime, anyday any condition.... Give it to me and I'll owe you for life.....
no mind dem liv dos wey talk S6 notin dem no knw
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by PhoneGist(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2015
My Goodness - Who on earth puts a non-waterpoof phone inside water -- WHO THE Bleep
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
penquin:
no mind dem liv dos wey talk S6 notin dem no knw
dats wassup
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by RexioKlasik(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHAI!
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Great and sexy.
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by samieiyke(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Great test. But while you are busy thinking of how much they wasted. They are counting their profit from the views we are piling uo for them. That video has hit over 1.7m view and its still rising. Do the maths and you see those guys lost nothing. They invested...
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by MissTechy(f): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
samieiyke:
Great test. But while you are busy thinking of how much they wasted. They are counting their profit from the views we are piling uo for them. That video has hit over 1.7m view and its still rising. Do the maths and you see those guys lost nothing. They invested...

True
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by MissTechy(f): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Smartphone, 5.5, Around #20,000. / First In 200 Nigerians To Own The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition(pics) / How To Get 10gb For Free On Mtn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.