Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test (5607 Views)

Top 5 Things The Samsung Galaxy S8 Can Do That The Iphone Can’t / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire / Iphone 6 Vs Tecno C8 : Camera Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by MissTechy(f): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2015
It's ur girl in the BUILDING!!!! - visit my blog one of these days you hear wink - as usual this post was gotten from MissTechy . com

Knowing that both devices are not water-proof, a Youtube user by name TechRax decided to test if the two phone Giants could withstand the Boiling water test. These phones are brand new, so there were no gimmicks. ( You need to see my face when I watched this guy waste N300,000+ just like that)

Anyways, He uploaded a video in which we get to see both the S6 and the iPhone boiled alive and as it turned out it seems that the Galaxy S6 managed to withstand the boiling water for much longer than the iPhone 6.

In the video below, you will see that the iPhone 6’s display faded almost immediately while the Galaxy S6 on the other hand, was able to hold on for some few seconds.

At the end of the video, neither phone made it out alive, although, in the case of the iPhone 6, the IPhone was stuck at the logo while the Samsung S6 couldn’t even power on. see video below

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI2gJtcfQ6M[/url]

If you don't have enough data for video, watch the mini gif below:

[img]http:///a/img913/3411/7aoy9f.gif[/img]

End of the Test - MissTechy is still shocked tho

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
k
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by cybrninja(m): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
hmm.. oyibo mentality

if i say mah slap am nw..them go say i dy harsh....300,000bucks??....nawa oh

1 Like

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by sod09(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Non survived at last
But y will he waste d two precious phones

1 Like

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by xtervaganza(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just as stoopid as the drop test

1 Like

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Ishopbest: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Biggty(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
What did he gain out of the supid test?

1 Like

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by joystickextendr: 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
i give it to the s6

5 Likes

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
Just as stoopid as the drop test

The drop test isn't stupid, even cars are made to go through a crash test.

Ordinary baby dolls also get tested.

This test can be the brainchild of something new.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by CuteDude53(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
When money too much...You do silly things cool
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
What a waste
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by RobinHez(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
The total price of those phones is worth the price of a piece of land in my village shocked

Well...the iphone just bleeped off within seconds...

Also the phones are not water proof...so why dude?

3 Likes

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by hayoakins(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
The test could have been sponsored by research company or an IT firm.

1 Like

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by dominique(f): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Almost half a million naira worth of phones just kaput like that on top experiment. God punish poverty cry

The results are not surprising tho, Samsung thumps I-phone anytime any day. Team Sammy cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by baybeeboi: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
okay,expense paid research.
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Beegie(f): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ds topic is soo hot d@ der will b soo much traffic on ds dude's youtube channel, wch, most definitely, is monitised. He'll recover his money many tims ova, so dnt feel 4 him. D guy is a business man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by MissTechy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beegie:
Ds topic is soo hot d@ der will b soo much traffic on ds dude's youtube channel, wch, most definitely, is monitised. He'll recover his money many tims ova, so dnt feel 4 him. D guy is a business man.

True babe

1 Like

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
My reaction

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by onosprince(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beegie:

I love you but too bad you are a liverpool fan... Pls decamp to Chelsea ASAP

1 Like

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
God make I just handle dhat iPhone 6 lasan
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Kassidy90(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm the IPhone lasted for just 10secs while Samsung lasted for 54secs but wait I think that oyibo man is high on something illegal..
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Oskilala: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good test, now i know which one to buy!
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Ugojames(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Where is my gun I need to rub this guy or selling some ideas on his next dumb video angry
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by joywendy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
this is serious ohhh.

unfortunately i cant watch the video due to terrible and slow network.

but the guy has money oh chai!

Anyways i prefer samsung to apple products anytime. it is expected.

Nice blog girl! keep it up! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Svelteb(f): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
shocked I wanna believe dis experiment is already paid 4 nd he is Jes carrying it out.
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by joywendy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by ojeffo: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Biggty:
What did he gain out of the supid test?

He gained me..cos i will stick 2 trading my note4 4 d s6...and i hv downloaded d video n will make sure dt none of my friends n customers see it b4 buying a high end fone
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by MissTechy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
joywendy:
this is serious ohhh.

unfortunately i cant watch the video due to terrible and slow network.

but they guy has money oh chai!

Anyways i prefer samsung to apple products anytime. it is expected.

Nice blog girl! keep it up! wink

Awww thanks girlfriend *hugs*

2 Likes

Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
What an idi0t! angry
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by vikkytan: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
na wa oh
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by SleekyP(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
After watching this video........ MissTechy #putmeinacoffin
Re: See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test by MissTechy(f): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2015
SleekyP:
After watching this video........ MissTechy #putmeinacoffin

Lool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Lazy Selfie phone stand(pictures) / Please I Need Help!!!!! :( My Phone Is Proving Unrootable!!! :( / Official Specifications Of The Samsung Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge + Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.