Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

Get Rid Of Stretch Marks - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (8626 Views)

The End Of Stretch Marks, Birth Spots And All Skin Discoloration / 4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Sharon6(f): 2:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Hi there? What's your order for today? Please check my signature!
Re: Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Sharon6(f): 2:55pm On May 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!.
There's a massive discount on our 3in1 herbal stretch marks remover due to DOLLAR GAINS!!!
Our Specially formulated herbal stretch marks remover NOT CREAM is made up of different imported herbs to remove that stubborn stretch marks caused due to WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS, AFTER BIRTH STRETCHES OR STRETCHES CAUSED AS A RESULT OF HARSH CREAMS.
It is to be Used ONCE in 3 DAYS and you'll start seeing positive changes in 21DAYS.
Call or whatsapp 0.8.1.5.2.7.0.5.9.8.2. More details on my SIGNATURE!

Re: Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Sharon6(f): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Get organic 7 days whitening pink soap for just 3K. Visible results in 7 days.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE for contact details.

Re: Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Sharon6(f): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Skin lightening cream 3K

Re: Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Sharon6(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Are you dark Skinned and want to glow or you Want to be fair and flawless??
GET 100% Organic skincare products for as low as 5,000 NAIRA this festive period. Trust me, you don't want to be left out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exercises For A Bigger BUTT with Video and Pictures......... / Photo Of This Weird Tattoo Is Trending Online, Slay Or Nay? (PHOTO) / Trendy Gowns And Tops For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.