Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Don't Mess With God. Read This. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Mess With God. Read This. (7897 Views)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by johnydon22(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Esdb3:

Fool is it only one Bernard Shaw we have on earth?

That bernard shaw died of kidney failure, this one died of lung cancer how is it the same? Don't quote me please, you are just too dull you and plaetton whatever the bitch's name is.

First you lie for ur god crap smiley

Second you rain insults smiley

who knows what you will do next, maybe take guns and start chasing us around to murder us ..

This goes a long way to show Christian morality smiley

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Esdb3: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

First you lie for ur god crap smiley

Second you rain insults smiley

who knows what you will do next, maybe take guns and start chasing us around to murder us ..

This goes a long way to show Christian morality smiley

I called you a fool and will still call you again and again, because the point that 'THAT is ANOTHER BERNARD' can't stick in your grown head. I just showed you different causes of death, yet you are still blabbing. Ok.
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by johnydon22(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

I called you a fool and will still call you again and again, because the point that 'THAT is ANOTHER BERNARD' can't stick in your grown head. I just showed you different causes of death, yet you are still blabbing. Ok.

Hahahahaha you still venting out your frustration with the insults huh?

..lmao... You still showing us a typical example of christian morality.

..Wait.. isn't it funny how you are unable to provide a link and pic of this your bernard shaw cheesy grin just like i did cheesy
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by alchemist13: 1:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

First of all Bernard Shaw is a pretty famous person so one would presume you are referring to the one most people know to achieve some effect. This is not an ill informed guess as every other person in your list is famous in their own right; therefore they were used as examples due to their popularity for effect.

Anyway I googled 'Bernard Shaw' and apart from the famous author, another Bernard Shaw exists who is a jounalist, born in 1940, still alive and kicking.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Esdb3: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
alchemist13:

First of all Bernard Shaw is a pretty famous person so one would presume you are referring to the one most people know to achieve some effect. This is not an ill informed guess as every other person in your list is famous in their own right; therefore they were used as examples due to their popularity for effect.

Anyway I googled 'Bernard Shaw' and apart from the famous author, another Bernard Shaw exists who is a jounalist, born in 1940, still alive and kicking.

smiley

Tell me the name of the mother, daughter and her friends at campinos since every other person is famous.
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Esdb3: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha you still venting out your frustration with the insults huh?

..lmao... You still showing us a typical example of christian morality.

..Wait.. isn't it funny how you are unable to provide a link and pic of this your bernard shaw cheesy grin just like i did cheesy

So every dick and harry has links and pictures? I thought you were smart, now I know better.
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by johnydon22(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

So every dick and harry has links and pictures? I thought you were smart, now I know better.

google Johnydon22 you will surely see my nairaland link and my picture.. smiley

Now since their is no record of this your bernard shaw what so ever, How dah fvck did you get to know about the bernard shaw then?

Just say "Yes" I saw this shiit on internet and decided to poste it here because we have seen this made up crap like 4years ago.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Esdb3: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

google Johnydon22 you will surely see my nairaland link and my picture.. smiley

Now since their is no record of this your bernard shaw what so ever, How dah fvck did you get to know about the bernard shaw then?

Just say "Yes" I saw this shiit on internet and decided to poste it here because we have seen this made up crap like 4years ago.. smiley

Wow look at this genius. So every dick and harry is on NL. And I told you already if you haven't been drinking from the lethe of insulting you'll remember
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by johnydon22(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Esdb3:

Wow look at this genius. So every dick and harry is on NL. And I told you already if you haven't been drinking from the lethe of insulting you'll remember

..lmao.. Google my name too, you will see many links to me.. smiley its canon..

Now how dah fvck did you get to know ur own bernard shaw, u cant even say... Hahahahaha its obvious son grin
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Esdb3: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
johnydon22:

..lmao.. Google my name too, you will see many links to me.. smiley its canon..

Now how dah fvck did you get to know ur own bernard shaw, u cant even say... Hahahahaha its obvious son grin

So every dick and harry can be googled? Lord!! And he keeps smirking like he is giving brillant answers haha.
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
davien:
"Lying for jesus" is what it's called.
And it inspired a thread grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2273443/lying-jesus#33030086
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Esdb3:

you strong o.listen no matter how you try many of them would never understand,they are blind and cannot see the truth,but what i pray is that those that have abuse and disrespect the lord in this thread,may God visite them in their various lives,so they would know him and come back to this section and testify that truely they is God.and i know it will happen,yes it will. Don't talk much again o.
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Esdb3: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Andrew114:
you strong o.listen no matter how you try many of them would never understand,they are blind and cannot see the truth,but what i pray is that those that have abuse and disrespect the lord in this thread,may God visite them in their various lives,so they would know him and come back to this section and testify that truely they is God.and i know it will happen,yes it will. Don't talk much again o.

Thank you. I won't reply them anymore. I just wish to help them from being dull. But as you have said they need divine intervention. I don't know you have been noticing.
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Esdb3:

The nerve on this one. There are somethings humans just do not meddle in. I pray he teaches you that soon. I pray he does.

What are the things humans shouldn't meddle into?

You better pray very well
Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
IT IS EITHER YOU PRETEND AS IF THERE IS GOD AND HAVE AN ARGUMENT, OR ASSERT HE DOESN'T EXIST AND QUIT ARGUMENT.
1) LUCIFER WAS NOT SATAN IN THE BOOK OF JOB, SATAN ONLY MEANS 'IN OPPOSITION TO'
2) YOU HAVE WHAT YOUR MORALITY IS BASED ON, I HAVE MINE, SO WE MAY DEFER IN WHAT'S JUSTIFIABLE AND WHAT IS NOT.
3) SEXIST LIKE : ' Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the
church, and gave himself for it;'
' Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.'
4) Homosexuality shouldn't be discussed, it's illegal here, God hates, so do I. However, we are in the era of grace.
5) I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak
peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not
turn again to folly.

6) Imagine after raping a lady, you apologize, and she forgave you, would you be happy with yourself? But after then, she visits you everyday and even died donating her kidney, that her rapist may live. What great love is that!
That's the love of God, though we hated Him, He loved and prayed for us. He came and felt what we feel as man feel, He preached love, but we gave Him the most brutal of death. However, He is alive today, shouting at the top of His voice, that we should receive Him, so that He can forgive our sins and we reign together with Him as the Sons of God. What a Great Love!

1 Corinthians 13 New English Translation (NET Bible) The Way of Love 13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but I do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away everything I own, and if I give over my body in order to boast, but do not have love, I receive no benefit. 4 Love is patient, love is kind, it is not envious. Love does not brag, it is not puffed up. 5 It is not rude, it is not self- serving, it is not easily angered or resentful. 6 It is not glad about injustice, but rejoices in the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never ends. But if there are prophecies, they will be set aside; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be set aside. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part, 10 but when what is perfect comes, the partial will be set aside. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. But when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror indirectly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I don't think santa exist, or mother goose or any fairies, same as God or Gods, because they are all fairies.

So lucifer is not satan?

What about other verses that put women in a bad position?
Like women should be second to man

Women shouldn't talk when man is talking

Ladies that had sex before wedding should be stoned.

Women who give birth to a female child is twice filthy as the one who give to a male child Lev12:1-5

Exodus 21:7 if a man sells his daughter as a slave she is not to go free as male servants do

In the bible, Girls should marry their rapist provided the person pays 50 sheckels WTF?

You know why there is never a verse in the bible that says 'stone the rapist', it is because bible were written by men
And more...
So clearly God is sexist.

So you hate gay people because of the fact that god hates them,

God hate lots of things, God hates liers, women who had sex before their weeding, God hates pork Lev11:7, God hates shellfish Lev11:9-12, God hates people that wear mixed fabrics Lev19:19, God hates people that shave their beards Lev11:27
And more...
So you hate these too?

The truth is many christians who claim to be transformed by christ love are deeply even murderously intolerant of criticism and it is clear this hatred for some people draws support from the bible.

There is no single line in the bible that could have been authored by a 21st century person, there are pages on how to sacrifice animals, who to kill, and keep slaves, nothing on DNA, electricity, microbiology etc. So clearly out knowledge have surpassed the superstition and the barbarism in the bible. It is only a fool that would consult the bible for scientific, historical and moral understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Mess With God. Read This. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Andrew114:

Can someone pls explain this to me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria / blank / As Christians, How Can We Overcome Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.