Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

What does It Take To Make Frontpage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What does It Take To Make Frontpage (717 Views)

Mods, Please Stop Sending Uncompleted Stories To Frontpage. See Reasons Here / What Does Skin Toning Mean? / What Does This Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What does It Take To Make Frontpage by xamuel17(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
i have been an active nairalander for almost 6yrs now. and i have seen both reasonable and highly unreasonable threads make frontpage . so the big question is on my mind, whats are the requirements that a thread must reach to make frontpage?
Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by MayflowerB(f): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
modify ur topic
Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
xamuel17:
i have been an active nairalander for almost 6yrs now. and i have seen both reasonable and highly unreasonable threads make frontpage . so the big question is on my mind, whats are the requirements that a thread must reach to make frontpage?
Fast and pray for 40days and 40nights
Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ishilove decides, bro. If you want to make it, download a picture of a celebrity in bikini, then create a thread and upload the picture, you would make it in minutes.
Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by LarrySun(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Write in correct grammar for a start.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by KingzPen(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
LarrySun:
Loooool...
Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by ibolomo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
LarrySun:
I was about to say that too. Those?
Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Here on literature section, your chance of making frontpage is very slim because it's like literature write-ups are not appreciated here. But if you have a pics of celebrities or if you can post news of politicians on the politics section, you make front page fast.

One word for the mods, your lack of shifting literature write-ups to frontpage early enough is discouraging hundreds of writers on this section. Take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by Naturehibrid(m): 5:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Sammy hoe is this you 4 real my bro i mis ur write ups they inspire me. I want to be like you when i grow up
Re: What does It Take To Make Frontpage by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
SammyHoe:
Here on literature section, your chance of making frontpage is very slim because it's like literature write-ups are not appreciated here. But if you have a pics of celebrities or if you can post news of politicians on the politics section, you make front page fast.

One word for the mods, your lack of shifting literature write-ups to frontpage early enough is discouraging hundreds of writers on this section. Take note.
You make lotta sense here.
If a writer want to write a story here on nairaland,he/she should squelchs the thought of fp,because it's not coming.
The only thing that keep writers going is that they believe they'll improve with time with the help of corrections and criticisms given here,and once that's achieved,he/she moves to the next level that's quite encouraging.
The funniest part is that,once a story hits fp,most nlder won't view for an hour,so who's deceiving who

(1) (Reply)

African Spiderman / My Book: You Never Can Tell / Lost Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.