Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (91373 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Kereokwu(f): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mans inhumanity to fellow man
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ibkgab001: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Please let's start our own attack I need mikano Generator to run my biz
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by okoloikenna(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
beethoven:
And somebody was there shooting series of photos after photos instead of calling for help.

See the result of too much social media
whenever u find urself in such scene go call fr help if dem no go add u join
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Frankbaro(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nobody deserves to die this way. But any injustice done to one man by another shall always be redressed, if not now, then tomorrow, or in the near future. RIP Bro!
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by otswag(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thèse are the people Mandela fought and suffered for. What a waste of 27 years

8 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Wallade(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

For all those too young to remember, Nigerians did the exact same thing to Ghanaians back in the day. Maybe not quite so gruesome, but the same anyway. GHANA MUST GO. Anybody remember that?

Seriously, please educate me. Did Nigerians kills Ghanians to enforce "Ghana must go" drive.

9 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 1stola: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
#SouthAfricansfreeforeignersNOW!
Jona!!!
Losing an election is not supposed to make you to continue to be loose.
You have been very insensitive to what is currently happening in South Africa.
It is very barbaric.
This is a very serious issue and we ought to take a very drastic step.
Zimbabweans have been protesting.
They have stopped playing all South African music on their radio.
Kenyans have been protesting, Somalians too.
What has Nigerians been doing? Mind you, Nigerian have the most population there, esp the Ibos. I, personally know
two Ibo men and one has been seriously affected. They have big investments there and these bastards are just stealing from them and killing them in barbaric manner.
This is Genocide. It's not just now it started. South Africans are bittered xenophobias.
Can't we just rejected this senselessness?
>Issue an ultimatum.
>Send planes to bring back the Nigerians there safely.
>Close all their embassies.
>Stop all their businesses here (MTN, DSTV, SHOPRITE,
SPAR, STANBIC BANK E.T.C)
What has jona been doing?
More of their atrocities here

https://www.nairaland.com/2263951/join-now-fight-justice-freedom

5 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by dlux: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
I wonder what excuse the SA Government will give this time. Its not the 1st or 10th time its happening. 9ja is just too civilized & advanced for this. (Even boko is a northern agenda thing). How can foreigners take your jobs if you're competent? Even outshine you in business?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by erico2k2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bollinger:

For all those too young to remember, Nigerians did the exact same thing to Ghanaians back in the day. Maybe not quite so gruesome, but the same anyway. GHANA MUST GO. Anybody remember that?
Stop right there, stop chatting stuff you know nothing about, how can you compare the same thing with whats going on there, did anyone die i n the case of ghana must go? or did you not hear Ghana did it to Nigerians i n the first instance?

9 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bullshit
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by sigiyaya(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
MTN,DSTV,SHOPRITE WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? [color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Wallade(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
We need to pay them back. Extreme reprisal actions from Nigerians in form of product purchase boycott and deportation of South-African nationals. I am waiting.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Shakazulu2: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sad.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ajazee: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have never liked SA for anything, Very lazy individuals. Am just wondering if all foreign shops close how will that help their matter. Acting without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by proudlyhandsome: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Waoh!!!!! Wickedness!!!!

And the world keep silent over this inhuman attack

What a world we are all living in!!!

Being a mere mortal, when you see people-South Africans dying in agony, you wouldn't know the reason why God put them in that situation. As human, you begin to make an attempt to bail these people out of their suffering but unknown to you that God has chosen to keep these people in captivity so as to save souls.

We Africans forced South Africans out of captivity against God's will and here we are today, paying the price

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wallade:

Seriously, please educate me. Did Nigerians kills Ghanians to enforce "Ghana must go" drive.

Yes you did.

"GHANA MUST GO"

Nigerians, they forget easily

Ghanaians were chased with pangas
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 50calibre(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
@ Truckpusher look at your brothers. These are the people you think deserve fairness.

What separates the stabbers from those watching from aside? Nothing!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Chuksgeo: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked. . . Thus says the holy Bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.