Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

How God Came Into Existence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Came Into Existence. (13032 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence / The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not. die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction. Habakkuk
Since all scriptures are inspired by God 2 Timothy 3:16, This verse points to the fact that God came forth from time i.e He coexisted with time, HE is from everlasting (time). For time to exist, something has to be conscious of its existence, therefore, the CONSCIOUSNESS that sprang time into existence is God - - infinite and boundless in all attributes. He started time (without HIM was not anything made that was), time was nonexistent before HIM (since it wasn't conscious). This took place at infinity and will end at infinity (which means God is a sourceless source, beginning unknown, end unattainable).

What I mean is that something must be consciously existent for time to function, without THIS, time is nonexistent. The existence of this CONSCIOUSNESS sprang time into existence (this CONSCIOUSNESS was LIFE and this LIFE was GOD).
It should be noted that
1) From this, it shows God requires no source.
2) It doesn't mean God is provable, it only shows God is conceivable, without being tagged fōol. If we have evidence (the universe is more than enough evidence), then faith is not required. God wants us to believe through faith.

THIS POST IS NOT TO EXPLAIN THE FORM OR ATTRIBUTES OF GOD, IT IS ONLY ON HOW GOD CAME INTO EXISTENCE AS IS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE. IT IS TO HELP PEOPLE IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND WHERE JEHOVAH CAME FROM, TO MAKE THEM TO BE VERY SURE OF HIS EXISTENCE (though improved faith), EVEN GIVE PROOF ATHEISTS REQUIRE, INSTEAD OF A NON-DEFENDABLE FAITH (which HE definitely wants us to know and do). THIS ARTICLE IS DEFENDABLE, METHOD USED IS NOT AMBIGUOUS.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
With ifeness weah96 jonydon22 cold xcapist seemples finofaya, theAtheist101 kay17 aaronson , MrPresident DProDG, TheBlue5, Idrismusty97 , davien
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
We will take it one after the other...smiley
Misogynist2014:

1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not. die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction. Habakkuk
Since all scriptures are inspired by God 2 Timothy 3:16,
Now it is clear which god you are trying to show us **the bible god** Now quoting some bible verses to assert the bible god exists is like quoting the spider man comic book to asset spider man exists.... doesnt work that way..smiley
Misogynist2014:

This verse points to the fact that God came forth [size=20]from[/size] time
You just shot urself in the head... he came from time which means time existed before it... You can only come from what is before you.smiley

Misogynist2014:

i.e He coexisted with time, HE is from everlasting (time). For time to exist, something has to be conscious of its existence, therefore, the CONSCIOUSNESS that sprang time into existence is God

lmao the same god you just said came from time ...hahahaha
Misogynist2014:

- - infinite and boundless in all attributes. He started time (without HIM was not anything made that was), time was nonexistent before HIM (since it wasn't conscious). This took place at infinity and will end at infinity (which means God is a sourceless source, beginning unknown, end unattainable).
He started time, at the same time came from time...This is real logic i can see...lol
Misogynist2014:

What I mean is that something must be consciously existent for time to function, without THIS, time is nonexistent. The existence of this CONSCIOUSNESS sprang time into existence (this CONSCIOUSNESS was LIFE and this LIFE was GOD).
You just quoted he came from time, now you are asserting time is none existent without consciousness....Mehn am marveled at this feeble logic attempt.
Misogynist2014:

It should be noted that
You just said it came from time, meaning time is it's source..smiley
Another fail.. smiley
Misogynist2014:

2) It doesn't mean God is provable, it only shows God is conceivable,
YEAH JUST LIKE A FLYING UNICORN IS NOT PROVABLE BUT CONCEIVABLE **this means and proves atheists stance that god(s) are conceived ideas**... No wonder humans have conscieved up to 5,000 God concepts..
Misogynist2014:

without being tagged fōol. If we have evidence (the universe is more than enough evidence), then faith is not required. God wants us to believe through faith.
The universe? Lol.. we have heard that before..Allah claims that too, even brahma and krishna..smiley
Misogynist2014:

THIS POST IS NOT TO EXPLAIN THE FORM OR ATTRIBUTES OF GOD, IT IS ONLY ON HOW GOD CAME INTO EXISTENCE AS IS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE. IT IS TO HELP PEOPLE IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND WHERE JEHOVAH CAME FROM, TO MAKE THEM TO BE VERY SURE OF HIS EXISTENCE (though improved faith), EVEN GIVE PROOF ATHEISTS REQUIRE, INSTEAD OF A NON-DEFENDABLE FAITH (which HE definitely wants us to know and do). THIS ARTICLE IS DEFENDABLE, METHOD USED IS NOT AMBIGUOUS.
This post is a mockery of reason and logic ... a crucifix that plain reason is killed... So everything you wrote up there makes sense to you?
Oh this is just wonderful cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
First bullet: try to explain his form from a bible verse also, so as to make it complete.

Am coming back to touch this thread.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:
We will take it one after the other...smiley

Now it is clear which god you are trying to show us **the bible god** Now quoting some bible verses to assert the bible god exists is like quoting the spider man comic book to asset spider man exists.... doesnt work that way..smiley
You just shot urself in the head... he came from time which means time existed before it... You can only come from what is before you.smiley

lmao the same god you just said came from time ...hahahaha
He started time, at the same time came from time...This is real logic i can see...lol
You just quoted he came from time, now you are asserting time is none existent without consciousness....Mehn am marveled at this feeble logic attempt.
You just said it came from time, meaning time is it's source..smiley
Another fail.. smiley
YEAH JUST LIKE A FLYING UNICORN IS NOT PROVABLE BUT CONCEIVABLE **this means and proves atheists stance that god(s) are conceived ideas**... No wonder humans have conscieved up to 5,000 God concepts..
The universe? Lol.. we have heard that before..Allah claims that too, even brahma and krishna..smiley

This post is a mockery of reason and logic ... a crucifix that plain reason is killed... So everything you wrote up there makes sense to you?
Oh this is just wonderful cheesy
In fact, before you posted this, I knew someone will post the contradiction. Yes time was before God, it was in its zero state, God sprang it into existence. Let me take for example, was time existent to you before you were born? Wasn't it your existence that started time? (so also was time not existent, until something conscious sprang it into existence) Does this mean you didn't come from time?

Let us put who the true God is apart for now for the purpose of topic.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
theAtheist101:
First bullet: try to explain his form from a bible verse also, so as to make it complete.

Am coming back to touch this thread.
Beyond my scope. This post is 100% correct. grin
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
In fact, before you posted this, I knew someone will post the contradiction. Yes time was before God, it was in its zero state, [size=20]God sprang it into existence[/size].
Time was before god, now you have corrected your assertion, its no longer he created time..According to u now god has a source which is time..

@enlarged.. He sprang into existence all of a sudden from nothing? cheesy oH i remember he sprang into existence from time which means time created god.. grin
Misogynist2014:

Let me take for example, was time existent to you before you were born? Wasn't it your existence that started time? (so also was time not existent, until something conscious sprang it into existence) Does this mean you didn't come from time?
My mother was already conscious and time was in existence before i was born... Or following this logic then they must be some conscious beings that predates god which brought it into existence just like mother brought me into existence...
@bolded it means i came from my mother .. smiley

This your argument is just shooting yourself in the head, and going against your religious dogmas . smiley
Misogynist2014:

Let us put who the true God is apart for now for the purpose of topic.
Their is nothing like true god, as you said all are concepts.. smiley
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:
Time was before god, now you have corrected your assertion, its no longer he created time..According to u now god has a source which is time..

@enlarged.. He sprang into existence all of a sudden from nothing? cheesy oH i remember he sprang into existence from time which means time created god.. grin
My mother was already conscious and time was in existence before i was born... Or following this logic then they must be some conscious beings that predates god which brought it into existence just like mother brought me into existence...
@bolded it means i came from my mother .. smiley

This your argument is just shooting yourself in the head, and going against your religious dogmas . smiley

Their is nothing like true god, as you said all are concepts.. smiley
Yes, time was existent in the state of nothingness, the existence of God started it from its zero state, therefore God came from time when it was nothing. Let me ask you 2 questions, if you were not born, would time exist to you? If there is no one conscious, would time exist?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Yes, time was existent in the state of nothingness, the existence of God started it from its zero state, therefore God came from time when it was nothing.
Time existed in a state of nothingness, Nothingness is What? lmao... Your assertion is Time was in existence before ur god.. smiley
Misogynist2014:

Let me ask you 2 questions, if you were not born, would time exist to you?
If you were not born, you wouldnt be in existence, still doesnt mean time doesnt exist smiley
Misogynist2014:

If there is no one conscious, would time exist?
Conscious to you is perception... Meaning god came into existence from nothing grin and saw a reality which is time just like me smiley
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Since all scriptures are inspired by God 2 Timothy 3:16, This verse points to the fact that God came forth from time i.e He coexisted with time, HE is from everlasting (time). For time to exist, something has to be conscious of its existence, therefore, the CONSCIOUSNESS that sprang time into existence is God - - infinite and boundless in all attributes. He started time (without HIM was not anything made that was), time was nonexistent before HIM (since it wasn't conscious). This took place at infinity and will end at infinity (which means God is a sourceless source, beginning unknown, end unattainable).

It should be noted that
2) It doesn't mean God is provable, it only shows God is conceivable, without being tagged fōol. If we have evidence (the universe is more than enough evidence), then faith is not required. God wants us to believe through faith.

Firstly there is no God. Therefore,the Jewish scripture wasn't inspired by a God.

Habakkuk just like the prophets before and after him was inspired by lack of understanding. Yes he claimed his God was everlasting but offered no evidence whatsoever to back it up. Just like I could easily say Obatala is everlasting and you will require me to back up my statement with evidence. So Mr Misogynist2014, please provide us with a concrete evidence to back your claims. It is too easy to quote from an ancient book.

I have said time without number. A male requires a female. Can we have a head without a tail? Your continuous use of "Him" for your God is not credible. I personally would be drawn to a Goddess rather than a God. Reasons because it is the nature of a female to nurture and protect. Attributes absent from your male God.

Your claim about Yahweh( I will stoop low to his level since he is not a God) being an infinity being is laughable. Where is he now. How did he go from creating the world,walking in the garden,partaking in so many war( most of which he lost) sacrificing his only son and disappearing ages ago. Can you prove this God is still alive? ( please with evidence)

The universe is an evidence God doesn't exist. scientists are trying to improve our ways of lives by coming up with numerous inventions. they believe life could be made easier. If men could reason that way,how much more an advanced God. Could it be that God is willing but cant?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:
Time existed in a state of nothingness, Nothingness is What? lmao... Your assertion is Time was in existence before ur god.. smiley
If you were not born, you wouldnt be in existence, still doesnt mean time doesnt exist smiley

Conscious to you is perception... Meaning god came into existence from nothing grin and saw a reality which is time just like me smiley
You could have been right, but puting our differences aside, we all know that for God to exist, nothing must have existed before him, so no reality before him. This action mst take place at infinity......
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
First, you make it look as if time is absolute, which is not. The time we conceive is relative, that is, its origin is with an event. That is the why we have so many calenders.

If god came into existence at a zero state of time, what was in existence at a negative state of time -- the before-god time? If nothing, then why nothing? Where did god get the energy to spring into consciousness, and energy to create the/our universe? You Bible verse claims he is everlasting, yet his creation is not, why?

The main fault I noticed in your argument is that anything everlasting shouldn't have a begin -- just like infinity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

......therefore like I said this post is not to assert the evidence of God, your belief affects its acceptability, but for theists, it is without objection.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
ifeness:

Firstly there is no God. Therefore,the Jewish scripture wasn't inspired by a God.

Habakkuk just like the prophets before and after him was inspired by lack of understanding. Yes he claimed his God was everlasting but offered no evidence whatsoever to back it up. Just like I could easily say Obatala is everlasting and you will require me to back up my statement with evidence. So Mr Misogynist2014, please provide us with a concrete evidence to back your claims. It is too easy to quote from an ancient book.

I have said time without number. A male requires a female. Can we have a head without a tail? Your continuous use of "Him" for your God is not credible. I personally would be drawn to a Goddess rather than a God. Reasons because it is the natural nature of a female to nurture and protect. Attributes absent from your male God.

Your claim about Yahweh( I will stoop low to his level since he is not a God) being an infinity being is laughable. Where is he now. How did he go from creating the world,walking in the garden,partaking in so many war( most of which he lost) sacrificing his only son and disappearing ages ago. Can you prove this God is still alive? ( please with evidence)

The universe is an evidence God doesn't exist. scientists are trying to improve our ways of lives by coming up with numerous inventions. they believe life could be made easier. If men could reason that way,how much more an advance God. Could it be that God is willing but cant?
Let us not debate on who the right God is. What are your objections to my premise?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
You could have been right, but puting our differences aside, we all know that for God to exist, nothing must have existed before him, so no reality before him. This action mst take place at infinity......
@bolded, this same you asserted time existed before god... You dont really know what is it you think it is...

And now you have employed another assumptions to throw a weight on ur concept which exactly why atheist think god concpets are mere human assumptions smiley
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
......therefore like I said this post is not to assert the evidence of God, your belief affects its acceptability, but for theists, it is without objection.

That is it exactly, Your belief doesnt make things true... your belief doesnt even make it probably true... belief has no weight at all on reality..

I may be have belief that God (zeus ) created the world, this still doesnt make it true.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
theAtheist101:
First, you make it look as if time is absolute, which is not. The time we conceive is relative We both agree here
, that is, its origin is with an event. That is the why we have so many calenders.

If god came into existence at a zero state of time, what was in existence at a negative state of time -- the before-god time? Like I said, I am only here to show God is concievable, therefore, differences apart, we all know for God to exist, there must be nothing before Him, except time in its zero state, so no point
If nothing, then why nothing? Because it is the least level attainable
Where did god get the energy to spring into consciousness, and energy to create the/our universe? He got His energy when time sprang into existence, without consciousness, time can't exist You Bible verse claims he is everlasting, yet his creation is not, why? Sin

The main fault I notice in your argument is that anything everlasting shouldn't have a begin -- just like infinity. Where did numbers begin?

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

That is it exactly, Your belief doesnt make things true... your belief doesnt even make it probably true... belief has no weight at all on reality..

I may be have belief that God (zeus ) created the world, this still doesnt make it true.. smiley
Writing from the stand point of a theist, what objection(s) do you have?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

@bolded, this same you asserted time existed before god... You dont really know what is it you think it is...

And now you have employed another assumptions to throw a weight on ur concept which exactly why atheist think god concpets are mere human assumptions smiley
How many times am I to answer this?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Writing from the stand point of a theist, what objection(s) do you have?

but am not a theist ...i already done my bit as an atheist..

But if i were a theist, still it will fall down to assumptions and conceiving my own ideas...smiley
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Let us not debate on who the right God is. What are your objections to my premise?

TheAtheist101 gave a very good point. If your God were everlasting,what was the beginning about in the bible? It looks like you are confusing God with existence. Let's be honest,your God is limited. Awareness/Consciousness/Energy is different from Yahweh.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by macof(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
theAtheist101:
First, you make it look as if time is absolute, which is not. The time we conceive is relative, that is, its origin is with an event. That is the why we have so many calenders.

If god came into existence at a zero state of time, what was in existence at a negative state of time -- the before-god time? If nothing, then why nothing? Where did god get the energy to spring into consciousness, and energy to create the/our universe? You Bible verse claims he is everlasting, yet his creation is not, why?

The main fault I noticed in your argument is that anything everlasting shouldn't have a begin -- just like infinity.

We can say that the God or better the Creator, is Energy itself
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
johnydon22:

but am not a theist ...i already done my bit as an atheist..

But if i were a theist, still it will fall down to assumptions and conceiving my own ideas...smiley
As an atheist, isn't it an assumption that God doesn't exist? Since we know our origin is either conscious or unconscious. Don't you think removing God from list of possibilities of creator of our conscious world needs to be defended? If not, why?

1 Like

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
ifeness:

TheAtheist101 gave a very good point. If your God were everlasting,what was the beginning about in the bible? I did not say God has no beginning, but his beginning is at eternity It looks like you are confusing God with existence. Can there be God without Him existing? Let's be honest,your God is limited. Awareness/Consciousness/Energy is different from Yahweh. Like I said, we shouldn't discuss 'whose God'. What limit can an eternal being have in awareness, consciousness, wisdom and energy?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Yes, time was existent in the state of nothingness, the existence of God started it from its zero state, therefore God came from time when it was nothing. Let me ask you 2 questions, if you were not born, would time exist to you? If there is no one conscious, would time exist?
My brother it seems you are a little confused. These verses will help:
"9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began," (2Tim 1:9)

"2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began," (Tit 1:2)
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:

How can energy come from time? They are two different fundamental quantities.

Who committed the sin? Do you know that things that exist before the man also have life span? So who committed the sin on their behalf?

If nothing is the least level achievable, how did he spring up with so much energy to create our universe?

How does your question of numbers answer my questioning of his everlasting nature? Something everlasting shouldn't have a beginning.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
ifeness:

The universe is an evidence God doesn't exist. scientists are trying to improve our ways of lives by coming up with numerous inventions. they believe life could be made easier. If men could reason that way,how much more an advanced God. Could it be that God is willing but cant?
Humans are fools, they are chasing shadows and are proud of their shadows chasing - what could be more foolish than that.
Humans had try so hard to improve their society but they have failed and they will always failed. All their inventions do very little good, the world is still full of evil.
The social scientists thought they can reconstruct the society and create Utopia but they also have failed.
Religion thought it could make man good but this also had failed.

When will you people stop walking in the path of failure?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

My brother it seems you are a little confused. These verses will help:
"9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began," (2Tim 1:9)

"2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began," (Tit 1:2)
Explanation is needed
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
macof:

We can say that the God or better the Creator, is Energy itself

Why would we say that? But if you oppose, then I would say man can manipulate god, as we do energy.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Humans are fools, they are chasing shadows and are proud of their shadows chasing - what could be more foolish than that.
Humans had try so hard to improve their society but they have failed and they will always failed. All their inventions do very little good, the world is still full of evil.
The social scientists thought they can reconstruct the society and create Utopia but they also have failed.

Humans are winning cant you see? Did your God create the internet,computers,rail roads,cars,electricity? Humans made them and we have evidence. If that is what you call foolishness that would be an act of ingratitude to those humans who had sleepless nights making life easier for you and I. What did your god create again?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So what is the way forward, since you criticised humanity?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

So what is the way forward, since you criticised humanity?
Christ is the way and the solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist / Follow Up Pastor Chris Live Online: Receive Words From Him Now: / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.