Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

How God Came Into Existence. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Came Into Existence. (13007 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence / The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
ifeness:

You seem to enjoy me repeating what I have said.
Question everything!
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:

How did he attain his infinite nature?

So you had to quote a book to avoid answering the question? That verse is still pointing to the sin of man, which your bible claims is after the creation of the universe. So why does everything before the creation of man with life span, when their creator is everlasting?

Check my first question.

How is his beginning in infinity? You are just using the word anyhow after I introduced you to it. You started this thread with the claim that god sprung in consciousness at a time State of zero, which was not infinity. So why change your stance if you truly have conviction on his existence.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

How did he attain his infinite nature?

So you had to quote a book to avoid answering the question? That verse is still pointing to the sin of man, which your bible claims is after the creation of the universe. So why does everything before the creation of man with life span, when their creator is everlasting?

Check my first question.

How is his beginning in infinity? You are just using the word anyhow after I introduced you to it. You started this thread with the claim that god sprung in consciousness at a time State of zero, which was not infinity. So why change your stance if you truly have conviction on his existence.
Pause for a minute. Since you deny God's existence, what explanations do you have for our existence?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Pause for a minute. Since you deny God's existence, what explanations do you have for our existence?

What did you mean?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
ifeness:

Why should I prove something that doesnt exist doesn't exist. There is no god anywhere,that is enough evidence. If there is a god it will be obvious to everyone. Does the dream world exist? Yes it does because we all dream. I have evidence of that.
What is the proof that we all dream?
Give me a tangible evident that we all dream.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
johnydon22:

I asked you that question to show you how absurd your question is... I asked you to prove a flying pink unicorn exists because i know you cant, and this is because it not proven so their is nothing to disprove, its just i claim i made and it is on me to first prove it before it can be studied and refuted.

Same goes to you asking him to prove to you a god dont exist, when you havent proved it yet, it remains a claim until you prove a god exist... smiley
And it also remains a claim until you prove that God doesn't exist.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by frank317: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2015
If misogynist2014 remains a Christian after this thread then somthing is wrong
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
johnydon22:

god concept is a claim or lets say a hypothesis... And what do you mean by Conscious or unconscious origin?
"No god" concept is also a hypothesis, why do you test it and give us a tangible result?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
ifeness:

Science is the future not the christian God. Follow science and you will know better.
This is the same thing that the scientists of the old said but there is little significant change today.

All the technologies invented to improve humanity is now used to destroy humanity.
Karl Marx said communism will bring about a Utopia society but instead it brought about Cold world and Velvet revolution.
Robert Owen argued that if only the environment is good enough people will behave good. But guess what, he also failed.

When will you people learn?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

And it also remains a claim until you prove that God doesn't exist.

lmao... i can see you need some brain check... I dont believe you is a claim?..lol.

Me : I have a baseball (claim)
You: I dont believe you prove it (this is not a claim)
Me: Here see ( brings out baseball) as simple as that..

in this case ..

You : Their is a god (claim)
Me: I dont believe it, prove it (this is not a claim)
YOU: you cant prove their is not angry

Hahahahahahahaha, You see? the burden of proof is on the claimant to substantiate your claim with proof then beg for refutation.
Once this can't be done, it still remains a claim and nothing more..smiley

If i say their is a baseball and fail to back up my claim with proof, my lack up proof is proof enough that i don't have a baseball until i prove i have.

If you claim their is a god and as we all know have failed to provide proof of this, your lack of proof is proof enough that their isn't until you provide proof.. smiley

Now run along boy smiley
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"No god" concept is also a hypothesis, why do you test it and give us a tangible result?

Lol, No god is not a concept, its disbelief of ur god concept.

So is dependent on the god concept. . the position of disbelief changes with the proof of the subject which it is dependent.

So when you substantiate your god hypothesis by bringing up demonstrateable proof, then my position of disbelief will change..

And you yourself will no longer need faith because it now becomes knowledge.. smiley
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

What has religion been teaching? I really have to know your stand. Are for religion or not? Why are you proclaiming Jesus without the religion established in his name? Finally, where can we get your own god solutions to man's problems?

The solution God gave is Christ. Christ alone is the cure and humanity can only get this cure by dying and living only by the life of Christ. The only way to escape the human nature is death for it is completely corrupt.
We are to exchange our humanity for divinity, taking upon ourselves the life of Christ and simply living by his life. This is not a religion but simply living by a life which is Christ himself.

The greatest fear of every man is death, that is why people reject God's solution and try to escape it. Some try to create a religion with the name of Jesus thinking this will help but this also is not God's solution. Humans are used to creating alternative as a means of escape but this alternative will always fail.

We have to except God's solution. We have to die and exchange humanity for divinity.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

Who is refining it?

Stop expecting a perfect solution. Life itself is not even perfect! Man has tried to bring some order into a disorganised system. Science is on the track to minimise our problems. What is expected from everyone is scientific approach to problem solving and things would fair better. Nigeria needs this method of reasonin
This is the same thing that the scientists of the old said but there is little significant change today.

All the technologies invented to improve humanity is now used to destroy humanity.
Karl Marx said communism will bring about a Utopia society but instead it brought about Cold world and Velvet revolution.
Robert Owen argued that if only the environment is good enough people will behave good. But guess what, he also failed.

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao... i can see you need some brain check... I dont believe you is a claim?..lol.

Me : I have a baseball (claim)
You: I dont believe you prove it (this is not a claim)
Me: Here see ( brings out baseball) as simple as that..

in this case ..

You : Their is a god (claim)
Me: I dont believe it, prove it (this is not a claim)
YOU: you cant prove their is not angry

Hahahahahahahaha, You see? the burden of proof is on the claimant to substantiate your claim with proof then beg for refutation.
Once this can't be done, it still remains a claim and nothing more..smiley

If i say their is a baseball and fail to back up my claim with proof, my lack up proof is proof enough that i don't have a baseball until i prove i have.

If you claim their is a god and as we all know have failed to provide proof of this, your lack of proof is proof enough that their isn't until you provide proof.. smiley

Now run along boy smiley
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

At least Marx and Owen proposed a solution. What is your solution? Please don't reply Jesus o! Tell us what you understand from Jesus' solution.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol, No god is not a concept, its disbelief of ur god concept.

So is dependent on the god concept. . the position of disbelief changes with the proof of the subject which it is dependent.

So when you substantiate your god hypothesis by bringing up demonstrateable proof, then my position of disbelief will change..

And you yourself will no longer need faith because it now becomes knowledge.. smiley
In case you don't know. I have both faith and knowledge. I have faith that God exist even before I know him but as a result of my faith God revealed Himself to me, therefore giving me but faith and knowledge. That is how it works, you must first believe foolishly and then you would attain a greater wisdom that comes with the revelation of God.
The principle is "humble yourself and you would be exalted but take pride in your wisdom and you will remain foolish and be humiliated "
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

At least Marx and Owen proposed a solution. What is your solution? Please don't reply Jesus o! Tell us what you understand from Jesus' solution.
I have told you before, let me post it again:
Hiswordxray:

The solution God gave is Christ. Christ alone is the cure and humanity can only get this cure by dying and living only by the life of Christ. The only way to escape the human nature is death for it is completely corrupt.
We are to exchange our humanity for divinity, taking upon ourselves the life of Christ and simply living by his life. This is not a religion but simply living by a life which is Christ himself.

The greatest fear of every man is death, that is why people reject God's solution and try to escape it. Some try to create a religion with the name of Jesus thinking this will help but this also is not God's solution. Humans are used to creating alternative as a means of escape but this alternative will always fail.

We have to except God's solution. We have to die and exchange humanity for divinity.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So what are you still doing here on earth. Why not lead the way? And don't force anyone with you. When you get to that utopia in heaven, just inform me about it and I would help you spread your gospel.

Everything you have stated are just claims that you cannot prove. I could also tell you that the utopia Marx promised has already been accomplished in another dimension. So show evidence that your claims are true.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I have told you before, let me post it again:

I have replied it.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

So what are you still doing here on earth. Why not lead the way? And don't force anyone with you. When you get to that utopia in heaven, just inform me about it and I would help you spread your gospel.

Everything you have stated are just claims that you cannot prove. I could also tell you that the utopia Marx promised has already been accomplished in another dimension. So show evidence that your claims are true.
I am the evident of my claims.
I am already dead and I am only living by the life of Christ. I don't have the problem of human nature because my humanity is dead and I have become divine.

The same thing God had done in my life is what He wants to do to the rest of humanity. God wants to destroy humanity because it problem can't be cure (without death) but those who hold on to their humanity will perish with it.

Note: By "death" I don't mean physical death but dying to your humanity. To stop being human and start being divine. The power of the cross is capable of making that possible.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I am the evident of my claims.
I am already dead and I am only living by the life of Christ. I don't have the problem of human nature because my humanity is dead and I have become divine.

The same thing God had done in my life is what He wants to do to the rest of humanity. God wants to destroy humanity because it problem can't be cure (without death) but those who hold on to their humanity will perish with it.

Note: By "death" I don't mean physical death but dying to your humanity. To stop being human and start being divine. The power of the cross is capable of making that possible.

Wow! Are you a nollywood actor? How do reason with all this things? You died not physically, but to your humanity. Okay o!

What has been the benefits of these your "death"? What would be your benefits in the future? Are still going to die again? What go thing has come off you after your "death"? Have you seen god then? Now that you stopped being human, do you still eat human foods? Do you still use human technology? Do teleport?

Questions batch 1 of 10^10

Back up question: would you agree to me marketing you for profit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

Wow! Are you a nollywood actor? How do reason with all this things? You died not physically, but to your humanity. Okay o!

What has been the benefits of these your "death"? What would be your benefits in the future?
My benefit is that I am incapable of doing evil. In the future I would see the whole world being free of this evil human nature. And when the finally happens then Utopia can now be actualize.
theAtheist101:

Are still going to die again? What go thing has come off you after your "death"? Have you seen god then? Now that you stopped being human, do you still eat human foods? Do you still use human technology? Do teleport?
I'm never going to die again.
I dead to my humanity and I exchange it for divinity. What could be more better than divinity? My incapability to do evil allows me to show pure love to people around me.
Of course I have seen God.
Although I am no longer human but I still disguise myself as a human so that I can help other human become divine. So yes I still eat food, use technology and I only teleport when it's necessary.
theAtheist101:

Questions batch 1 of 10^10

Back up question: would you agree to me marketing you for profit?
I'm not marketing myself but marketing the solution, it is free and all you have to do is die.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by macof(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

Nuclear power is generated from the conversation of mass to energy. As far I am concerned that is manipulation. Even if we went with influence, it means man influences god.

Sure, man influences god just as god influence man.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

My benefit is that I am incapable of doing evil. what do you define as evil? Since every sect has it own. Some even claim eating meat is evil.

In the future I would see the whole world being free of this evil human nature. when exactly is this future, so we would starting counting down for you

And when the finally happens then Utopia can now be actualize. when? God must have told you.

I'm never going to die again. So you don't age? I know you lied here, so evil number one.
I dead to my humanity and I exchange it for divinity. what is divinity and can you prove its existence?
What could be more better than divinity?

My incapability to do evil allows me to show pure love to people around me. Love is also relative, someone with wild imaginations like you, might take some unconventional as love. Those boko guys would also claim they love humanity for blowing us up.
Of course I have seen God. Did you ask him who his father is and also the colour of his divk? How did he look? Who is his wife? Did you also see Jesus and Mary?
Although I am no longer human but I still disguise myself as a human so that I can help other human become divine. [b] Good of you, if that your help is the conventional one

So yes I still eat food, use technology and I only teleport when it's necessary. No no no! This cheating! You shouldn't have. Divines shouldn't partake in "useless" earthly things. Those god do this also? Can we come to my place, so we would discuss in person -- nairaland is slowing down the discussion?

I'm not marketing myself but marketing the solution, it is free and all you have to do is die. they would need prove, first. You to should people your divinity before they adopt the divine solution

Lol! What are you smoking? Please I really need it!
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
macof:

Sure, man influences god just as god influence man.

Then is man as capable as god, or vice versa? What does man influences god to do, or vice versa?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

What is the proof that we all dream?
Give me a tangible evident that we all dream.

What a question!
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

What did you mean?
How did the world come into existence?
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
ifeness:

What a question!
Not everything that is surely existent can be proven.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by johnydon22(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Some sky bearded fairy man who have existed literally trillions of years back, just snapped up one day like that and said.. "Uuuuhm leme create the world" and then he did with magic, by talking everything into existence by word.. Come to think of it, he must have actually got bored after existing that long without something doing.. so he created humans so they will be bowing and worshipping him everyday and he will burn the ones who dont forever in fire.." Hehehehehe There thats how the world came into existence..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Would answer you later.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Hiswordxray(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
theAtheist101:

Lol! What are you smoking? Please I really need it!
We give you the solution, you people say it's foolish but with all your wisdom you people can't get a real solution.

When will you learn to submit yourself and accept the wisdom of God.
Re: How God Came Into Existence. by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:

Our earth cooled under the influence of gravity from the expansion of a tiny and dense universe. During this expansion, enormous amounts of energy cooled and condenses into matter. The process is a reversal of the nuclear energy, where matter is converted into energy. Google search "the Big Bang" for more explanation.

The events before the bang is still not clear and astrophysicist have postulated some theories like multiverse.

You should note that scientists don't yet have all answers to the creation of our universe, but they are working to unravel the mysteries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Killing 'wall Geckos' Have Any Physical/spiritual Consequence / Valentine Celebration Is Forbidden In Christianity / Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.