Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food (3042 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by badoh(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
A friend of mine had a discussion with me today about the messy and unreasonable attitude of his wife today. According to him, he jst woke up and decided to eat lunch. The wife younger sister who was spending some days with them to assist the pregnant wife was the one that served him. As he was about eating the friedrice, the wife upon sighting two friedmeat on the rice was shocked and tried to remove one meat out of the two without his consent. The guy told me his contenance changed immediately and was so embarrased in the presence of his wife's cousin. My question is why would a married woman behave in such a way? Is there any rationale behind this act? He even told me there's enough meat in the kitchen that will serve them for like 3 days.
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by ifex370(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
some women are like that
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
U see d importance of marryn a woman that is younger dan u. Who born am to do dah kyn tin.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm.
I can see that the woman is trying to do some economising but she did it in a childish and embarrasing way.
Imagine if there was a visitor or the man`s friend was there...
This is not good atall.
Ladies pls i`m begging you all to go learn civilisation. It`s very important!
Pls ehn we`re begging...

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
She was looking out for him na. Doesn't he know too much red meat is detrimental to his health? grin. He should be thanking his wife for that swift response to such a life-threatening meal. grin

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by zeb04(f): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why is that a problem,can't you make fun out of it. Mtschewww uptight,humor challanged humans.

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lmao... gringrin

1 Like

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Dyt(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Did he drop money for the meal?
grin grin

Chai
Pregnancy can make ppl act insane sometimes

1 Like

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
zeb04:
Why is that a problem,can't you make fun out of it. Mtschewww uptight,humor challanged humans.
Lol.. easy for you to say.

Humour aside, are you seriously implying that you don't see anything wrong in what she did? grin

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by thorpido(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
That shouldn't be an issue na.Women like to take a bite from their lover's meal.Na romantic things na.
Morever,the wife was pregnant so it's craving things.
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by zeb04(f): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol.. easy for you to say.

Humour aside, are you seriously implying that you don't see anything wrong in what she did? grin
No.
He is her husband....her friend,her lover .why should that be a problem.

If I can take both meat nd food from my patner while he is still eating, does it mean I would have to stop that because we are now "married"! wow,marriage do's nd dont

Crackhaus,I bet your girl dares not touch your cup while you yet eating cheesy
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
zeb04:
No.
He is her husband....her friend,her lover .why should that be a problem.

If I can take both the meat nd food from my patner while he is still eating, does it mean I would have to stop that because we are now "married" wow!.

Crackhaus,I bet your girl dares not touch your cup while you yet eating cheesy
Lol, you're right.
As a matter of fact, she kneels till I finish eating. grin

Seriously though, it wouldn't be a problem if both husband and wife were already in a playful mood.
But with the way the OP was written, it seems this wasn't the case.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Nigga44: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin grin Chei....marriage hard o.....i'm scared o!!!
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
So your friend told you this cheesy

If he's reporting meat matters to you, what will he do if a big issues comes up? Call a town meeting?
Abi you're 'your friend'.

Anyway that's by the way.
Your His wife didn't do well at all.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Jman06(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
The issue here is that the wife removed the meat as a way of saying "you don't deserve to eat 2 pieces of meat", that's why the man is angry. He felt disrespected!

If she just wanted to eat from her husband's plate, that would have been a different ball game and even romantic.

In any case, I think the matter is too petty to warrant a post on Nl.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Dheartless: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
other people things na im dey sweet women to possess.

it is why jealousy is their habit.
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by buoye1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bros.....You just spelt poverty!

I don't blame her,may be they cook meat 1c in a month so she's trying to be conservative

1 Like

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, you're right.
As a matter of fact, she kneels till I finish eating. grin

Seriously though, it wouldn't be a problem if both husband and wife were already in a playful mood.
But with the way the OP was written, it seems this wasn't the case.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin
How you doing, and the family?
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

How you doing, and the family?

We all good and you? smiley
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

We all good and you? smiley
I'm super, thanks. smiley

You seen my favourite red-hot chilli pepper anywhere around recently? I've been looking for her all over this desert NL.
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Ewuro4: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
The guy had zero kobo in that meal for sure. grin

Naija women don kolo no be moinmoin grin

1 Like

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

I'm super, thanks. smiley

You seen my favourite red-hot chilli pepper anywhere around recently? I've been looking for her all over this desert NL.

Lol,she is around but quite busy cheesy
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

Lol,she is around but quite busy cheesy

Haha... working on her abs I guess grin

Tell am say I never fit concentrate, na she dey for my brain since. sad
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by mcdokwe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
I guess it was the approach. Maybe like why should you be having two pieces of meat in a meal when you don't deserve it kind of approach.

Just let it slide so it doesn't bring about issues in your marriage
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Haha... working on her abs I guess grin

Tell am say I never fit concentrate, na she dey for my brain since. sad

grin grin working on her family wink but i will tell her nevertheless tongue
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

grin grin I will but just so you know she is a MRS. wink
LOL...

Ma belle edwife, why are you trying to rain on my parade? grin

Just saw you edited, lol...
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

LOL...

Ma belle edwife, why are you trying to rain on my parade? grin

Just saw you edited, lol...

I am just trying to prevent you from heartbreak cheesy but as long as you meet my needs you are good. grin
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

I am just trying to prevent you from heartbreak cheesy but as long as you meet my needs you are good. grin
There comes a time in a man's life when his heart can no longer be broken. tongue

Show your face please (just for a sec)... What needs do I have to meet for that to be possible? gringrin
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

There comes a time in a man's life when his heart can no longer be broken. tongue

Show your face please (just for a sec)... What needs do I have to meet for that to be possible? gringrin

tongue tongue tongue ££££

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Brother And Sister Are These Trending On Social Media / IBADAN House Clearance Sales / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.