Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food (3051 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

tongue tongue tongue ££££
gringrin
You must really like the paper, not bad... cheesy

Just about logging outta here though, avoir un excellent début de votre semaine ma belle edwife.

Goodnight. smiley
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

gringrin
You must really like the paper, not bad... cheesy

Just about logging outta here though, avoir un excellent début de votre semaine ma belle edwife.

Goodnight. smiley

Lol,not really but i just need you to pay.

Bonne nuit monsieur crackhaus et merci beaucoup smiley
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by rudebouy: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
zeb04:
Why is that a problem,can't you make fun out of it. Mtschewww uptight,humor challanged humans.

My tots exactly. Na wa oh!
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by armyofone(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make sure you tell your friend not to have many kids...angry over a piece of meat ?
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by crackhaus: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

Lol,not really but i just need you to pay.

Bonne nuit monsieur crackhaus et merci beaucoup smiley
It better be worth it grin

You're welcome.
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by edwife(f): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

It better be worth it grin

You're welcome.

Trust me wink
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by bennyrazz: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
there is no need of him getting angry. He should allow his wife remove the meat, then he should abandon the food, step outside and locate mai suya cheesy buy like #200 own with yoghurt. Come back home, open the food and pour the suya inside. The aroma from the suya will be perceived by the wife from anywhere she's sitting in the house. He should repeat this for one week, when wife serves him food with meat, he should not eat the meat, rather he should buy his own suya from outside. In order not to cause wahala, he should never ask wife to come and remove the meat o, he should just eat the food and abandon the meat in the plate. Then he brings out the suya he bought and eats it. When wife ask why? he should simply say her meat is not tasty enough. There are several ways to cause women pains without lifting your fingers or raising your voice, let your actions speak not your voice.
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by Ngenge(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
I felt any of these caused the problem
1. It seems they finds it hard in using meat for cooking(expensive)
2. The wife is rude or arrogant in her character
3. The man did not provide for that meal
4. The wife is insecure or jealous about the kind of service given by her sister to her husband as it may give rise to an affair
Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by EfemenaXY: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
badoh:
A friend of mine had a discussion with me today about the messy and unreasonable attitude of his wife today. According to him, he jst woke up and decided to eat lunch. The wife younger sister who was spending some days with them to assist the pregnant wife was the one that served him. As he was about eating the friedrice, the wife upon sighting two friedmeat on the rice was shocked and tried to remove one meat out of the two without his consent. The guy told me his contenance changed immediately and was so embarrased in the presence of his wife's cousin. My question is why would a married woman behave in such a way? Is there any rationale behind this act? He even told me there's enough meat in the kitchen that will serve them for like 3 days.

Poverty at it's peak.

This is so shameful to read. To think that a supposedly married man would stoop this low to discuss his private affairs with you? And place so much emphasis on the shape, size, and texture of the meat he was served?

The poor woman probably saw red stemming from the fact that she knew how difficult it would be for her to get the next "chop money" from your stingy friend.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food by zeb04(f): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahahs

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Nagging Wife / See What Perverts Are Now Selling As Kiddies' Toy (Pic) / I Feel I'm Damaging Myself As My Wife Has Left Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.