Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

Released Rapist Begs 2 Be Put Back In Prison Cos He Can't Control Himself(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Released Rapist Begs 2 Be Put Back In Prison Cos He Can't Control Himself(photo) (1072 Views)

Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) / My Husband No Longer Have Attention, He Can't Rape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Released Rapist Begs 2 Be Put Back In Prison Cos He Can't Control Himself(photo) by neduboy17: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
A man fired his legal team and represented himself in court when he asked a judge to put him back in prison.

The convicted rapist has asked to be put back in jail because he cannot comply with the conditions of his release.

32-year-old Trevor Byrne of Ireland, was sentenced to 8 years in prison with two years suspended for attempting to rob a 24-year-old woman just 14 hours after being released from prison, where he had served a sentence of 15 years for raping another woman.
When he was released from prison, he was under strict conditions, including to stay under close supervision by the probation service and abstain from alcohol.

Since his release, Byrne was returned to court in Dublin on numerous occasions. He was accused of breaching the terms of his suspended sentence.

He was jailed again for a period of six months after being caught with six cans of beer. Byrne said that he needed to stay away from drugs.

He was recently taken back to court by the Probation Services for not being in contact with his officer. Byrne shut off his phone and disappeared repeatedly without notifying his officer.

Byrne represented himself at the Dublin Circuit Criminal Court. He said that he had fired his legal team because “they do not comply with his instructions.”

He told Judge Patricia Ryan that he did not agree to have his life controlled 24/7. “I’m entitled to take a few days out of my life to get my head together. Every time I do better I seem to make things worse,” he told the judge.

The judge agreed to revoke the suspended sentence and he was led back to a jail cell by prison officials.

Source.. http://www.umunaija.com/released-rapist-begs-to-be-put-back-in-prison-because-he-cannot-control-himselfphoto/

Re: Released Rapist Begs 2 Be Put Back In Prison Cos He Can't Control Himself(photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ftc.
I ll b back
Re: Released Rapist Begs 2 Be Put Back In Prison Cos He Can't Control Himself(photo) by godsamist: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Very very sensitive case...Really needs rehabilitation for this guy to be stable,apart fro govt,most spiriual church has role to play to salvage mankind,christ did set examples,where govt has fail,then,church comes next to save a dieing soul been tormented by the enemy of mankind!
Re: Released Rapist Begs 2 Be Put Back In Prison Cos He Can't Control Himself(photo) by Janiobi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Bring am come kirikiri.
His life will never remain the same

(1) (Reply)

She Just Committed Suicide (graphic Pix) / Angry Mob Cuts Off Rapist Pen*s After He Took A Stab At Assaulting Young Lady / Aluu On Fire...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.