Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm (1778 Views)

Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) / Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification / Opinion: My Top 5 Best Fight Scenes In Any Video Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good afternoon everyone. We currently just launched a website www.doujutsu.com ,it's about video games,anime,TV series,movies and etc. We need your support by registering and spreading the word to bring gaming tournaments,creating an online gaming community and so much more to Nigeria and Africa. We are currently looking for someone who can write game reviews for xbone,ps4 and pc,anyone of those and your reviews must be okay with proper English but no pay for now.We are looking to gain a lot of traffic and the endgame is to have tournaments like EVO fighting game tournament and etc. Please visit our website and if you are interested in freelance writing email admin@doujutsu.com

1 Like

Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
follow us on twitter-DoujutsuNG
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by kishimi8(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmm he wants traffic but he ain't willing to pay the reviewers..
Isn't that kinda one sided.. and Also why are there no Nintendo platforms .. if I want Do a review of a game which is out and I don't have the copy, will you provide copies, since you ain't paying??

1 Like

Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Everyone is doing it for free.Nintendo platforms can be included and i'm an ordinary guy just like you.I like video games and everything the website is about and if i had money to pay for writers i would but i just want to create a gaming/anime community for now. When the money comes,we will all share the profits
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
we won't provide a copy of the games. It's not work everyone is free to upload whatever they like. Nigerians care too much about money but it's important but we can't offer that right now,we aren't IGN or Gamespot but we will get there one day. Just review whatever you are playing on current consoles and gaming news
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
it's freelance no pay
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by cao(f): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
persona:
it's freelance no pay
Freelance actually doesn't mean no pay, it means you're self employed, that you're not contracted to one company. You should say "volunteer".
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
volunteer and freelance both
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by cao(f): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
persona:
volunteer and freelance both
But freelance still implies payment, volunteer means free.
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by Kylez(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2015
persona:
Good afternoon everyone. We currently just launched a website www.doujutsu.com ,it's about video games,anime,TV series,movies and etc. We need your support by registering and spreading the word to bring gaming tournaments,creating an online gaming community and so much more to Nigeria and Africa. We are currently looking for someone who can write game reviews for xbone,ps4 and pc,anyone of those and your reviews must be okay with proper English but no pay for now.We are looking to gain a lot of traffic and the endgame is to have tournaments like EVO fighting game tournament and etc. Please visit our website and if you are interested in freelance writing email admin@doujutsu.com

Cool, drop your number, definitely interested. Whatsapp number.
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by Sektion: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2015
persona:
although u were being specific but what about mobile games(android,ios,windows) no room for that yet?
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
08167396179. Mobile games can be included but they don't take priority over pc,xbox,playstation and nintendo
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by encryptjay(m): 2:11am On Apr 28, 2015
This your site tight fa... Maybe b'cos I'm an anime fan that's why I love it. Doujutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu etc Naruto tinz. Bookmarked it.
Nice one bro.
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks mhen. I need volunteers for news or anything too much work for one person
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 4:51am On May 01, 2015
Spread the word and register
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
op, nice site. u just gave me some new animes to watch
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
Thanks
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 12:37am On May 04, 2015
Get the latest news in gaming and so much more
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by killer50: 12:48pm On May 05, 2015
I dont mind writing video game reviews for free.

I play on PS4
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 4:16pm On May 05, 2015
Whatsapp me-08167396179
killer50:
I dont mind writing video game reviews for free.

I play on PS4
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 9:49pm On May 19, 2015
Anyone interested should holla
Re: Write your own video game reviews and more on-Doujutsu and join a gaming comm by persona: 1:53am On Jun 05, 2015
looking for a volunteer who can write latest video game news and reviews

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Pla FIFA 20 On Pc Multiplayer / All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me / Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.