Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Jeopardized My Chance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Jeopardized My Chance. (2058 Views)

Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! / UPDATE!!! Is My Chance To Date This Girl Ruined By Our First Meeting?? / Is My Chance To Date This Girl Ruined By Our First Meeting?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Jeopardized My Chance. by tejumade14(f): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
There is dis cool , and charming guy dat I had always wanted as my b.f for so long.I ws so much into him because we we were so close. We do things together like going to events together, going to classes but he never mentioned anytin abt his g.f which I think he never had.Having waited for him to woo me for so long @ last he did. I don't know d type of spirit that directed that day to say dat I ws nt interested,or may b I thought he wld probably convince me to date him.few weeks later we saw and he didn't mention anytin about what he said earlier. Now dat I have jeopardised my chance of accepting his proposal. Since then have bin thinking of what to do becos he has not said anytin abt it again. I rilly do like this guy.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Princecalm(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Shakara don backfire. What will happen if you also just tell him that you also love him and it is typical of a girl to pull a man's legs

5 Likes

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by ronald4lif(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Naso una go dey like do initial gra gra thing say na everybody get that time.

Well, all hope is not lost yet. Do you have his number? You both still communicate at all?
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by dharay99: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
I pray he doesn't say anitin to yhu again.
Mtcheeeeew, shebi u wan dey form hard to get.
#ntooor tongue angry

4 Likes

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Dem advocates are comin
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Caveat Emptor
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
See your nose

Girls of nowadays nor dey get shame again
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blebleswag:
Hmmmm
Dem advocates are comin
looool. She don hear am
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Foolishness is smiling on you.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by SarcasticMe(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
And u open a thread for that? Instead of you to open a church and become a sister...
If u ask me, I'd say misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
looool. She don hear am
Lol
Are u talkin to me? @ur signature
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blebleswag:

Lol
Are u talkin to me? @ur signature
sure
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
sure
Hmmmm.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blebleswag:

Hmmmm.
cool
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by countsparrow: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
I pray he never comes around again...
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by fuckshit: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
fück!!! some ladies never fücking learn; this shїt of fücking playing “hard to get" is becoming fücking boring & fücking less impressive; it's fücking unromantic ( just struck a nerve).
you've been fücking friends with a guy for awhile now doing shїt together; you fücking like him, desiring he'll fücking say something; & when he finally opens up; you fücking play “hard to get"; fück!!!

fück!!! there's always a fücking second chance; you could fücking open up & tell him how you fücking feel; or you could fücking “steal a kiss", that should fücking do the trick & send the message home; grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by rvpbae: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:
There is dis cool , and charming guy dat I had always wanted as my b.f for so long.I ws so much into him because we we were so close. We do things together like going to events together, going to classes but he never mentioned anytin abt his g.f which I think he never had.Having waited for him to woo me for so long @ last he did. I don't know d type of spirit that directed that day to say dat I ws nt interested,or may b I thought he wld probably convince me to date him.few weeks later we saw and he didn't mention anytin about what he said earlier. Now dat I have jeopardised my chance of accepting his proposal. Since then have bin thinking of what to do becos he has not said anytin abt it again. I rilly do like this guy.
*in T.D Jakes' voice; LET IT GO* #Sh*thappens
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by tejumade14(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Y d curse. Haha it hsnt gotten to dat extent.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Cholls(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
fuckshit:
fück!!! some ladies never fücking learn; this shїt of fücking playing “hard to get" is becoming fücking boring & fücking less impressive; it's fücking unromantic ( just struck a nerve).
you've been fücking friends with a guy for awhile now doing shїt together; you fücking like him, desiring he'll fücking say something; & when he finally opens up; you fücking play “hard to get"; fück!!!

fück!!! there's always a fücking second chance; you could fücking open up & tell him how you fücking feel; or you could fücking “steal a kiss", that should fücking do the trick & send the message home; grin grin
my brother from ajegunle stop Fûcking sense out of your write-up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by fuckshit: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cholls:
bloody fücking shїt grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by starlingbawa(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cholls:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Kolade354(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:
Y d curse. Haha it hsnt gotten to dat extent.
You con dey form lyk say u fyne pass Agbani Darego..........What so hard in saying Yes in the first place,the way some gurlz tink do baffle me.......But anyway he is with another smart babe so move on.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by lomprico(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Are u not a lady? Do your thang! Send d green light.

1 Like

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by mrkay101(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaabahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhagahahahhah

but lets be serious :|

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

girl no sabi the kind courage the guy must have used to express himself to you and u turned him down. em no go ever ask u out again oo. so u beta do sumtin about it
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by SkinnyDude(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
you should be happy that a charming and cool guy came to woo you. even with this your BIG nose!

1 Like

Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Kazrem(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:
Teju, what about that your female friend that her b.f cheated on her countlessly. Help do the needful.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by sinizia: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:

What's it with you guys with playing hard to get especially when you are tripping for the guy? There are other things you'd have said, like; "that's nice of you, I like you too. Allow me think about it/lets start off as friends and see as things go from there."

This way, you don't appear cheap. And you get to study him before saying yes. Stop making life unnecessarily hard for yourselves.

That said, it's not yet late, approach him when he's alone and say; "having thought about what you said, I'll agree to date you. I said no back then because I felt you were just kidding around. But I've studied you and I like your character, so I've decided to give us a chance. We both deserve to be happy and shouldn't deny ourselves what we feel for each other."

Note: you've to make the move this time around, because he'll never make the move on you again no matter the green light you give him. You lost that chance when you turned him down. If you can't make the move this time, forget him.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by ivyy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:

Bring it up yourself
Don't be slow sissy embarassed
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Missmossy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let the insults begin to roll in grin guess you were too excited to decide.
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
fuckshit:

grin grin, The fucck guy
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
You thought your "worth" would decrease if you said 'Yes' immediately? grin grin
Re: I Jeopardized My Chance. by Trut(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Shakara don end ohhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Be Older In A Relationship? / Effect Of Size In A Healthy Relationship. / Please Is It Proper To Tell A Girl U Want Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.