Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] (53596 Views)

Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Airforce1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
It’s now clear that the Ghanaian actress is trying to pull a Hollywood stunt on her fans.

The pretty actress and mother has clearly refused the media from seeing what her kids look like.

Nadia Buari shares photos but ensures the faces of her babies are well hidden.

See another photo with her nephew below: –

https://instagram.com/p/1nFyjKTev1/?taken-by=iamnadiabuari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Acekidc4(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ok Na!! Seen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by sexynabila(f): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
gud for her.....her baby's face looks matured in d 2nd pix

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Which kain dry sleep be that? undecided. Fine pikin sha kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Fine mother,Fine baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Femiartalade(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
na wa o
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by NegeduGrace(f): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
She aint proud of her children as a mother if not y do she care so much abt peepz n can't publicly show d face of those beauriful children#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by mirexxx(f): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
cool
2nd Pic tho
the baby's hand around her. thats a grown child mehn

41 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by bastien: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
OK o
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by may01(f): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pretty girls kiss

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by pretydiva(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Which 1 come concern us inside undecided
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by charijee(f): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
cool
2nd Pic tho
lol. ..same thing I'm seeing cool

11 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by herald9: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
So someone straffed this beautiful lady for free... he didn't even stop there... he left two trademarks . embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by teemanbastos(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
mirexxx:
cool
2nd Pic tho
charijee:
lol. ..same thing I'm seeing cool
she has anoda child apart 4rm d newly born twins

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by charijee(f): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
teemanbastos:
she has anoda child apart 4rm d newly born twins
I see... but topic says one of her twins

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
sexynabila:
gud for her.....her baby's face looks matured in d 2nd pix
I noticed too
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Sommyangel(f): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Still can't believe she had twins

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Manweysabi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol... Imaginary twins cheesy

Celebrity stunt

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nimblemind(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make una leave am, na she go begin flood us with pics when she ready... But it still baffles me that somebody poked dis gal and nobody even saw her protruded belly pics all through till we heard of her twins!

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
So in Airforce1 eye kids of few months old don mature like that
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:
Fine mother,Fine baby
do u want me 2 gv u a child lyk dat?

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Ariyke: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good for her
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by kayalla(f): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Is this the pikin she born last month?
I just de ask
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
do u want me 2 gv u a child lyk dat?
give the child to your girl

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

give the child to your girl
are u nt my girl?
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u nt my girl?
how am i your girl
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

how am i your girl
luk into my eyes n tell me u dnt feel dat ure created 4 me?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by 3ace(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Some of una no dey read at all.

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by hatux: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Show off!
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by onosprince(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
[size=20pt]Na so my wife and children go fine... dats why i no dey hurry make i no go marry girl way dey bleach because i hear say black girls market no dey sell and Malaysia boys can enter town soon so the girls dey bleach every part of the body excluding their yansh grin.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by niceguy7(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Why does celebrity affairs always make front page?

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by bunmioguns(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.