Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] (53591 Views)

Nadia Buari And The Father Of Her Twin Girls Loved Up In New Photo / Nadia Buari And Her Man Play With Their Twin Girls (photo) / Nadia Buari Poses With One Of Her Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Genevieve,omotola + Iniedo cannot compete with the love i have for Nadia Buhari...
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by jascon1(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2015
I remember that film way she act ashawo part.
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2015
sexynabila:
gud for her.....her baby's face looks matured in d 2nd pix

I thought as much,how a baby born few months ago would have had thick eyebrows.
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Xenophobia
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by kendrick9(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
This nadia is too fine....chai!!
beautiful ladies with beautiful kids..
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by fpeter(f): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
sexynabila:

That's her older daughter in the second pix...about 10 or 11yrs old.
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Omotayor123(f): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
cool
2nd Pic tho
the baby's hand around her. thats a grown child mehn
Seconded #
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
fresh
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by M4gunners: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2015
So how did this matter end? I'm yet to know who the Father of the Twins is.I hope is Jim sha if not na big f up.
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by ideylaff: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Nimblemind:
Make una leave am, na she go begin flood us with pics when she ready... But it still baffles me that somebody poked dis gal and nobody even saw her protruded belly pics all through till we heard of her twins!

I saw her a few times, first in Dubai and In London....

She just went into hiding the moment she foud out she was p[regnant for the oyinbo/lebanes like guy oooo

Definitely was unplanned.... the way she mentioned it....
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Missmossy(f): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Aww this is beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Bowaley17(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
K
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by alobam1: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2015
NegeduGrace:
She aint proud of her children as a mother if not y do she care so much abt peepz n can't publicly show d face of those beauriful children#

Beyoncé also did the same my dear
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by crowntoro(f): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
sexynabila:
thought I was the only person that saw it
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Welldone o iya'beji Ku owo l'omi.
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
cool
2nd Pic tho
ur eyes sharp die......
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by barnacle: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
cool
2nd Pic tho
tut i was d only 1 who noticed
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Lovely
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Goldienana(f): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2015
But d story says her nephew in d last paragraph. Her twins r still liil. Just playing wif one in d 1st pic.

charijee:
I see... but topic says one of her twins
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by 1stola: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
What da fvck am i supposed to do with this now?
next!!!
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by slimwhite(f): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=32893913]cool
2nd Pic tho

The first is she and her baby....the 2nd is she and her nephew..... According to the op
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Bamz(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
luk into my eyes n tell me u dnt feel dat ure created 4 me?

Hehe
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
How is this nonsense important?
How does it benefit me in any way?

What's up with Nairaland sef. The front page is just being updated with inconsequential trash every minute while the important and educative stuff are ignored.

Why?
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by sacora(f): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Gorgeous Moda, pwetty baby.......
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by sacora(f): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

give the child to your girl
grand reply........isoro ni igbesi!!!
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Gracyel(f): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
mirexxx:
cool
2nd Pic tho
The second pic is her nephew.. According to the post.
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by chidifyn(f): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
I noticed too
that's her nephew read the update before the pic
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bamz:

Hehe
y r u laughing?
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by pamyp(f): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's not her baby,that's her niece.
Re: Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] by Apex32: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Who cares about her undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised / Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Bukky Ajayi’s Son, Kunle Fawole Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.