Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,031 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) (67385 Views)

Girls On Instagram Be Like (photo) / Flate And High Heels Fashion 2015 For Women / 9 Effects Of High Heels (+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
#kilode... when there is God
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by DrAify(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good question
Atk01:

Have you been to his kingdom?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:
Good question
lol. . .
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by dharay99: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Am gona buy dis for my frnd eroticangelina.
your friend huh.?
Devil dey watch yhu wid one eye.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by damseyl(f): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have 'em already
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by dharay99: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
damseyl:
I have 'em already
congrats on ur new development then. cry
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
damseyl:
I have 'em already
please, flaunt it for diz NL local babes let em see it grin
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by damseyl(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
dharay99:

congrats on ur new development then. cry
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by damseyl(f): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm actually not at home now, would v takn the shot
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by damseyl(f): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm actually not at home now, would v takn the shot grin
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
dharay99:

your friend huh.?
Devil dey watch yhu wid one eye.
lol all na frnd na. grin
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by dharay99: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol all na frnd na. grin
stylish frnds
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
damseyl:
I'm actually not at home now, would v takn the shot grin
Do that when you get home please cheesy
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
dharay99:

stylish frnds
lol d babe sef.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by dharay99: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d babe sef.
una wahala sha.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Am gona buy dis for my frnd eroticangelina.
choi so, naso u hate me reach?!?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by TrishaP(f): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
No one can walk on that because it is not attached to anything.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
choi so, naso u hate me reach?!?
no ooooo.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
no ooooo.
how I go wear that kyn shoe piko? grin
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Dopee or Trash?
Na u create this thread,I swear u don maf
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol u wil wear it in d fushure wen it is d rainin fashion grin btw, hw was church?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Na u create this thread,I swear u don maf
which one be maf again?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
E go fit you ooo cheesy
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
TrishaP:
No one can walk on that because it is not attached to anything.
anythn can happen. Shey people are walkin on d streets stark naked
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:

E go fit you ooo cheesy
lols thanks. buh no one in their right senses would wear that..
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u wil wear it in d fushure wen it is d rainin fashion grin btw, hw was church?
I don suffer! abeg, my wedges are enuf for me grin Church was fab! they did a huge dedication parry grin
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by TrishaP(f): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
anythn can happen. Shey people are walkin on d streets stark naked
Yes but not on that heel that looks like a nail that can pierce in any second.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols thanks. buh no one in their right senses would wear that..
lolz. . . datz wah we call madness of the highest order.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I don suffer! abeg, my wedges are enuf for me grin Church was fab! they did a huge dedication parry grin
I hope u do knw hw to walk perfectly in those wedges if not, if I see u stumbling, I go laff u hard.
So u went for d parry and u ddnt invyt me, and u say we r frnds embarassed
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
TrishaP:

Yes but not on that heel that looks like a nail that can pierce in any second.
lol dats d ish. Trust girls, dem go learn hw to walk on am.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz. . . datz wah we call madness of the highest order.
lol yeah. so u dey indirectly tell me say madness go fit me? angry grin
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I hope u do knw hw to walk perfectly in those wedges if not, if I see u stumbling, I go laff u hard.
So u went for d parry and u ddnt invyt me, and u say we r frnds embarassed
lol of course! I started wearing heels at a very young age, so I'm perfect now tongue
even if I invyt u, u go leave pH city, come abj in 30minutes? tongue

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos)