Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" (95233 Views)

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Duplex + Penthouse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Rita41(f): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mr spider are you an engineer, or architect? We're r u based do u own a firm? Can corpers serve in ur firm? Ans pls
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by kulumo: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
spyder880:
Site layout and sizes ........

Area of site : 931.349 SQM
Area of duplex : 177.66 SQM
Area of block of flats : 221 SQM
Total built up area : 398.66 SQM
% of built up area : 42.8%
lewislol2000@yahoo.com let's talk.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Obeenah(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
udoojah:

just checked the website, i think the prices are cool!
would also want to know the price of 1*2.5kva hybrid inverter and 4*12v 250ahm battery only.
panel can come letter.

Thank you for taking out the time to view our website. Unfortunately we only sell the Solar system in full and not in parts or separately. The solar system comes with the panels, charge controller, and inverter. This makes up the who system. We also change all light bulbs to energy saving bulbs and install at no extra cost. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
nice work at OP. Incase you need a designer, that is

- Room designer

- paint designer

contact me for that. Me and my group @ Glass House Deco, can handle that aspect for you. Our service is extremely awesome base on previous and present clients feedback.

We can draw any kind of object on the wall, using just the paint.

We can also, design the rooms, plus every other part of the house perfectly base on our design list or personal order(clients choice)....

Email me @ onyeokauchennaejike@gmail.com

or contact me via,,, 09039205941.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by arcdone(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
nice architectural 3d perspective... u use cinema 4d for d rendering?
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by onelife97: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
How much will it cost to build something like this in Nigeria excluding the cost of the land pls??

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by onelife97: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
@spyder880,pls let's talk..u can reach me onelife97@mail.com.
ll b waitin to hear from you.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
onelife97:
How much will it cost to build something like this in Nigeria excluding the cost of the land pls??

Depends on your location in Nigeria.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
snowdrops:
Not sure if this has already been addressed.
Will there be a fence between the 4 flats and duplex?

Sure, there will be a fence.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
spyder880:

When u complete this house, na me go lead pastors and prophets to come for dedication..... cool

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
shinejackie:

When u complete this house, na me go lead pastors and prophets to come for dedication..... cool

No problem bro grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
spyder880:

No problem bro grin

U no say l be ur student, l go carry olive oil,bible and 21 prophets, they will pray, pray, pray and prophesy on u and the house, after the prayers, u go cook better ogbono, pounded yam, amala, ogunfe, red wine, malt, suya for them........ cool

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2015
shinejackie:

U no say l be ur student, l go carry olive oil,bible and 21 prophets, they will pray, pray, pray and prophesy on u and the house, after the prayers, u go cook better ogbono, pounded yam, amala, ogunfe, red wine, malt, suya for them........ cool

What about palm wine grin
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2015
spyder880:

What about palm wine grin

Hahahaha, this are men of God, they dont drink anything alcohol, whether palmy , whiskey , moet, etc, they will be on fasting for 21days before they come to do the dedication,after the prayers, u will get building contracts all over naija, na u go taya sef, just buy enough non-alcoholic red wine, coke, fanta, and fried meat, chicken, ogbono, bush meat etc............ cool

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by richgang(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2015
A dumplex like this in Benin will cost how much pls
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by lawali: 1:16am On Apr 27, 2015
spyder880:
Let's insert the submersible pump. ......
Dear spyder, looking at d pump size, is dat sumo pump for only construction or to be permanently used by the occupiers of two structures afterwards? What is d capacity of d pump? I hope is not too small.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by koman: 2:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Obeenah:

Thank you for taking out the time to view our website. Unfortunately we only sell the Solar system in full and not in parts or separately. The solar system comes with the panels, charge controller, and inverter. This makes up the who system. We also change all light bulbs to energy saving bulbs and install at no extra cost. Thank you.

How much will a complete system of
Inverter 2.5 kva, 400amp battery, charge controller and panels cost.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by larimo(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2015
Hello OP, Can a add a budget line to this project?
Can you tell us how much you are spending at each stage?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Obeenah(m): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2015
koman:

How much will a complete system of
Inverter 2.5 kva, 400amp battery, charge controller and panels cost.

Good morning : the cost of a 2kw Solar system is N1.4M (N 1,400,000) comes with 8 solar panels and 4 x 12v 200ah batteries, charge controller and inverter. We also allow for installmental payments. Upon A 20% or 30% down payment we will install the system while the remainder balance will be spread over a 12 months or 24 months period.

Full list of Solar system size and cost:

1: 1kw solar system = N 700k
2: 2kw Solar system = N 1.4M
3: 3kw Solar system = N 1.8 M
4: 4kw Solar system = N 2.4 M
5: 5kw Solar system = N 3M

We can build and install higher system sizes upon request and energy needs of clients. All system attract 10% discount on outright purchase and payments. Thank you.

www.solynta.com.ng
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by shinebabe(f): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2015
spyder880:
Let's insert the submersible pump. ......

What's the capacity of the submersible pump?
And also,should you require M&E design for this or any of your project,do not hesitate to contact me.
Well done.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by wisdom77: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2015
I am enjoying this and will follow till completed.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2015
shinebabe:

What's the capacity of the submersible pump?
And also,should you require M&E design for this or any of your project,do not hesitate to contact me.
Well done.

1 HP
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
larimo:
Hello OP, Can a add a budget line to this project?
Can you tell us how much you are spending at each stage?
Thanks

I am known to always state the budgets and track all actual spending at every stage, (see my earlier projects) but of recent some people like to argue on the costs, those argument had proved to be a major distraction to the actual construction, so I stopped giving budgets or spending openly.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Picture updates coming soon.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=spyder880 post=32889960]To God be all the Glory!!!

We have been contracted to build two buildings in a compound in Port Harcourt. The Two buildings are going to be constructed simultaneously, my whole PH team will gather here to make this project as successful as all the others. The details of the contract are as follows;

Project: Construction of a new duplex and block of 4 flats of 2 bedrooms
Client: A Nairalander
Contractor: Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD
Planned duration: 100 days

Bros hook me up with d supply of materials 08035047764
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by nairacountry(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please wats d cost range of Borehole like? Just d range will do. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by mufutau55(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please do not derail this thread of off-topic discussions or questions. Please let's stay on course to learn and enjoy this thread. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by 2sex(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
spyder880:

I am known to always state the budgets and track all actual spending at every stage, (see my earlier projects) but of recent some people like to argue on the costs, those argument had proved to be a major distraction to the actual construction, so I stopped giving budgets or spending openly.
I am witness to this and I wholly support your action.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by mufutau55(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
spyder880:

This is Capenda brand, Italian made.

Good one. I was having all sorts of blown-out problems with the 1.0HP China made pump initially installed.
Until I bought and Italian Made named: SIGMA POMPE with .75HP called (3/4 = three Quarter) and all problems disappeared.
I highly recommend the Italian made pumps. They are very good.

Hajji M.
Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is the foundation of the block of flats. ......

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
The whole site showing the foundation of the two buildings. .....

Re: The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" by spyder880(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Making the column starter bars. ........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Latest New Year Promo Prices For High Quality Imported Doors. / OUR Cctv Installation With Pictures.. / Ask All Your Questions On Building Foundations/structural Issues -expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.