Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria (62215 Views)

Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Arch1: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
ccollins:
Lol, seems like a MILF and nothing more
i dey tell u
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by buskie13(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

Okonjo Iweala wey be like Plumb Frog!!
Very Ugly Thing!!!
Lol. grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Iyawotolu: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
angry Beauty or no beauty she's still going to jail! Ole oshi!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Leave controversies, this woman is the hottest and most beautiful outgoing minister in Nigeria..

What do you think?
u mean this Jonathan's side chick?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Acekidc4(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
ikeyman00:
^^^ the real frog is the one that sees himself as awo lowo the frog called THiefi nu of all

Very Wrong Tinubu na Baba!!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by mytime24(f): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Av been in love with her ever since she became the Minister wink
And I still do..I will get the opportunity to express that when she is in EFCC custody.My chums working there have taken note. wink

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by ayusco85(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Leave controversies, this woman is the hottest and most beautiful outgoing minister in Nigeria..

What do you think?

she is related to this guy kermit

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Sweetguy25: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
She gives me wet dreams.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by whizoooo: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by seedorfg(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
all i see is OJU (frog eye) YOBO , nothing hot as fire there

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by cromz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
See her eyes like beans
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
I love her eyes, so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by umarc19: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oh crap!! Why do I even open this thread?
grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by appini: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
She is the iron lady of southern Nigeria politics.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by glosplendid(f): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
She is rili beautyful......buh na money dey maintain am ooooooo,,,if not u for c her real sef,,,,wt her big eyessss......
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by ignis: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
With her big eyes. ..
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by sweatholder(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm this woman has finished our money shaa

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by nationwide1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
alienvirus:
Rubbish. AMB is better. Even mama Peace is more beautiful.
You sound pretty hurt. Op was not referring to wife of the heads of state / president but minister. Hate beclouds sense of logic. She may be corrupt but that was not the topic.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by jimi4us: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
she's beautiful, and intelligent. thank you ma for serving your country very well.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
shocked shocked Wow she's hot but I'm sure she'll look hotter behind bars

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by pat077: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
I like her frog eyes.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by 1miccza: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

Okonjo Iweala wey be like Plumb Frog!!
Very Ugly Thing!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Na person mama you destroy so oo
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
jimi4us:
she's beautiful, and intelligent. thank you ma for serving your country very well.
more like servicing your country very well grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by 1miccza: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
ikeyman00:
^^^ the real frog is the one that sees himself as awo lowo the frog called THiefi nu of all

That one in biology is an advanced version of a frog known as a toad

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by kelvyn7: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
angry useless beauty

I heard she is very bossy, even to her husband.

that sh.it nau angry
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Metrofox(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
ignis:
With her big eyes. ..
Trust me, the eyes are the selling point
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by frank442: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
See her froggy eyes like aliu babagida eyes
Brainles beauty

History will not forget the fools in gej cabinet
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by Brugo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Acekidc4:

They can never oh!!
She is just a Beautiful Mofo!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke The Most Beautiful Outgoing Minister In Nigeria by anigbajumo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hw cum her pwetiee stop me frm taking fura nd Akara dis evnii.....#Anyway am seein da faze of a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / MC Oluomo Rolls Out Relief Package For Lagos Bus Drivers, Passengers / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.