Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

"Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? (5690 Views)

RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Baba One Chance Is At It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Goddex: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Recent comments and signals from Buhari and his party suggest Nigeria have 'entered one chance' by having this man as their President.

'Baba One Chance' seems a perfect new name for this man or what do you think?
[/size]

26 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by newsomtin(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=14pt]Recent comments and signals from Buhari and his party suggest Nigeria have 'entered one chance' by having this man as their President.

[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by delishpot: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make I kack here dey look wetin go follow this.
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by henchamb(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na ur papa be the driver?

20 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by kayode27: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Some peeps blood dey hot Oo grin

Give the 'baba one chance' at least 100 days in office to prove that you are either wrong or right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by theV0ice: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy

This PDP 'opposition' will be very interesting but seriously Metuh needs that crash course from Lai...... his deficiencies in the role is being amplified and displayed in public by his online jobbers

12 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Gbawe: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
@OP.

Remain in your room thinking of how to be negative about Buhari and his government. That does not change the fact that the oppressive and worthless PDP is gone from the centre. Buhari has not even begun his job formally and you are already having palpitations. Na to die when he begins to perform by putting your messiah (GEJ) to shame via showing that governance was never as difficult as the PDP deliberately pretended it was. More heartbreak on the way for you buddy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by imbless: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Be mature for once
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by theV0ice: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

Remain in your room thinking of how to be negative about Buhari and his government. That does not change the fact that the oppressive and worthless PDP is gone from the centre. Buhari has not even begun his job formally and you are already having palpitations. Na to die when he begins to perform by putting your messiah (GEJ) to shame via showing that governance was never as difficult as the PDP deliberately pretended it was. More heartbreak on the way for you buddy.

My bro, You know its not easy to do opposition? The guy is like a toddler learning to walk........give him time.....he'll soon get more mature in the role cheesy

I want to see how they'll sustain the childishness for the next 4 years cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by gregg2: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari: My govt will end Boko Haram in two months

APC:
Buhari did not promise to end Boko Haram in two months

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:

[/size]
So you feel you just made sense?

Whether you like it or not, General Muhammadu Buhari is your incoming president. You TANoids have 8years to lament and cry. You either join the CHANGE team or you perish in the atlantic ocean.

12 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
fits him
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by superstar1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
SaTANoids wriggling in the pain of the defeat of March 28.

Whether you like it or not, clueless GEJ was booted out, to herald in the people's General that will be your president, whether your are dead or alive.

14 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by gregg2: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So you feel you just made sense?

Whether you like it or not, General Muhammadu Buhari is your incoming president. You TANoids have 8years to lament and cry. You either join the CHANGE team or you perish in the atlantic ocean.

[size=13pt]I will never ever be proud to call Buhari my President. Never!!![/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by theV0ice: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
gregg2:

[size=13pt]I will never ever be proud to call Buhari my President. Never!!![/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what exactly will you do about it?

Junior gregg2 on may 30th: daddy, I have a question

gregg2: yes son

Junior gregg2: who is the president of Nigeria?

gregg2 breaks out in sweat: erm.. erm.....erm..... oya, go and meet your mummy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by oneeast: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Op you make sense oo cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
gregg2:

Who cares about what you feel?

Mtscheeeew!

4 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Government yet to be inaugurated has failed already, pdp logic.

Criminals don enter one chance

11 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by plainol(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
@op, you wan impress that babe by proving Mr Funny ehn? u be mumu.
Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by gregg2: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
BABA ONE CHANCE
OP, I agree with you 100%.

Uninformed Al-Majiris that vote only on ethnic and religious sentiments were actually the ones that chose a President for Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by januzaj(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by gregg2: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what exactly will you do about it?

Junior gregg2 on may 30th: daddy, I have a question

gregg2: yes son

Junior gregg2: who is the president of Nigeria?

gregg2 breaks out in sweat: erm.. erm.....erm..... oya, go and meet your mummy

Is Buhari as President a perfect representation of the wishes of Nigeria?

Nigeria's population is about 180m. Meanwhile, only 15M (about 8% of the nation's population) voted for him

6 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
hahaha... baba "one chance"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Gbawe: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
theV0ice:

My bro, You know its not easy to do opposition? The guy is like a toddler learning to walk........give him time.....he'll soon get more mature in the role cheesy

I want to see how they'll sustain the childishness for the next 4 years cheesy

Same here. I can bet any money most of these "GEJ till 3085" elements, probably about 95% of them, will not be here by September this year. We remained in opposition for four years from 2011 and came here daily, despite not having power at the centre, because we genuinely cared about Nigeria and wanted to see our dear nation gain good leadership.

This quality and desire is very important because it is what keeps us coming here day in and day out even when the spirit is very low because GEJ has let Nigerians down again. GEJ was mainly supported passionately by ethno-religious jingoists and haters who love the idea of resisting "Aboki" and "Yolobah" "gang-up and take-over" of Nigeria more than they love Nigeria. Let us see how long these sort of jokers, lacking pro-nation love and ideology, will last playing opposition when we know it is GEJ and the power he wielded over others they loved and not Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by theV0ice: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
gregg2:

Is Buhari as President a perfect representation of the wishes of Nigeria?

Nigeria's population is about 180m. Meanwhile, only 15M (about 8% of the nation's population) voted for him

Your logic sucks my friend....whose fault was it that people didn't vote? Buhari's?

Gej was elected with 22million in 2011 (even with the multiple registration that INEC had to clean up) which equals 12.9% of a population of 170million, is that not a failure mark as well?

Stop lamenting my friend.....its bad for your health

11 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by theV0ice: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Same here. I can bet any money most of these "GEJ till 3085" elements, probably about 95% of them, will not be here by September this year. We remained in opposition for four years from 2011 and came here daily, despite not having power at the centre, because we genuinely cared about Nigeria and wanted to see our dear nation gain good leadership.

This quality and desire is very important because it is what keeps us coming here day in and day out even when the spirit is very low because GEJ has let Nigerians down again. GEJ was mainly supported passionately by ethno-religious jingoists and haters who love the idea of resisting "Aboki" and "Yolobah" "gang-up and take-over" of Nigeria more than they love Nigeria. Let us see how long these sort of jokers, lacking pro-nation love and ideology, will last playing opposition when we know it is is GEJ they love and not Nigeria.

A lot of them have already evaporated......let's see how long these ones lamenting here will hold out for wink

3 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by gregg2: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:

What makes you think GEJ's supporters will not be here? Or you also erroneously think we were getting paid for supporting GEJ?

Baba One Chance has nothing to offer this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:

[/size]
Word of advice smiley ...use your brain more and your fingers less cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
gregg2:

What makes you think GEJ's supporters will not be here? Or you also erroneously think we were getting paid for supporting GEJ?

I never suggested you were paid to support GEJ. I just know you won't be here because I know what you are made of and I am sure such cannot sustain you coming here day in day out to criticise Buhari for the next few months talk less of 4 or 8 years. For you and others, it was never about whether GEJ led Nigeria well or not. It was entirely about GEJ remaining in power to frustrate "Gambari" and their "slaves" and show them "power does not belong to the North alone and can never return to the region".

Now that the self-serving GEJ is defeated, and unlikely to have anything to do with national politics beyond May 29th, I will see what will motivate his army of ethnic devotees, like you and the OP, to still agitate passionately on behalf of the PDP when your 'local champion' no longer controls Nigeria at the centre. There is even a greater chance of me becoming a critic of Buhari and the APC, if they do not lead well, than you emotional supporters of GEJ keeping up this futile and childish venom against Buhari and the APC cool cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Acidosis(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Baba one chance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by theV0ice: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Gbawe:

I never suggested you were paid to support GEJ. I just know you won't be here because I know what you are made of and I am sure such cannot sustain you coming here day in day out to criticise Buhari for the next few months talk less of 4 or 8 years. It was always about GEJ remaining in power to frustrate "Gambari" and their "slaves" and show them "power does not belong to the North alone and can never return to the region".

Now that the self-serving GEJ is defeated, and unlikely to have anything to do with national politics beyond May 29th, I will see what will motivate his army of ethnic devotees, like you and the OP, to still agitate passionately on behalf of the PDP when your 'local champion' no longer controls Nigeria at the centre. There is even a greater chance of me becoming a critic of Buhari and the APC, if they do not lead well, than you emotional supporters of GEJ keeping up this venom against Buhari and the APC cool cool cool

.......because even if PDP takes power in 2019, it will go back to the same 'gambari', 'nama rearers' they've been programmed to hate cheesy

I remember when one deluded poster was saying that "The north will never rule Nigeria again".

The lamentation season will indeed be long grin

2 Likes

Re: "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name? by Gbawe: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
theV0ice:

.......because even if PDP takes power in 2019, it will ho back to the same 'gambari', 'nama rearers' they've been programmed to hate cheesy

I remember when one deluded poster was saying that "The north will never rule Nigeria again".

The lamentation season will indeed be long grin

That was their popular mantra at one stage. Now that these noise-makers have lost out, it will be interesting to see how they can retain opposition 'attention-span' and dedication given that they are very sentimental creatures driven mainly by a simple-minded focus of discussing people and never ideas. The reality is that the APC attracted Nigerians who were ideologically resolute and dogged in their search for a better Nigeria we were sure GEJ could not lead us into. Majority of GEJ supporters, from the region where the PDP now has its main political strength, are not 'fortified' with such ideological strength. They neither love Nigeria or the PDP enduringly and are not adept at bridge-building at all. They prefer fighting everyone to a standstill and viewing others as enemies even over fairly mundane political issues where a cool and pragmatic head is required rather than vainglorious and self-defeatist egotism.

In fact GEJ was attractive while they felt he was the 'local champion' helping them fight and get even with "Aboki" and "Yolobah". These people have no temperament or talent for playing opposition and this will be very obvious now that their 'local champion' is defeated and will leave to not even remember them. Like I said, there is more chance people like us will form opposition to the APC, if they do not lead well, than the OP and his sort who will fade away once the name Goodluck Jonathan means nothing to Nigerians in a few months.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politics, Governance and Economy: How Do These Affect IGR Of States? / Eid-El-Fitri: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Muslims / Crack In The Presidency: Abba Kyari Wants Nsa, Sgf, Efcc Chair Sacked, Angry Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.