Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? (747 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
I appreciate people who get married, seriously I do and I want to honestly get into a relationship and get married.

But I have this little concern, it troubles me, how do I know she is the best for me.
So to the married folks and those in love, how do you know your present spouse is the best for you? How did you convince yourself to believe he/she is the best?
Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by rudebouy: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
I think its beta for you, yourself to be the best person anybody of the opposite sex can live with so long as the person is teachable, flexible and adaptable.

Imagine a selfish and self-centered person asking for a loving and caring partner. Is dat not a scam?

When you make urself good to live with, then u can boda abt anoda person.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by KanwuliaJara: 4:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Because no DIE-VORCE yet oooooh! wink

*awon e badu belle and e jolosi don run belle taya o. chai wink*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Because no DIE-VORCE yet oooooh! wink

*awon e badu belle and e jolosi don run belle taya o. chai wink*
lol abi?
Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2015
rudebouy:
I think its beta for you, yourself to be the best person anybody of the opposite sex can live with so long as the person is teachable, flexible and adaptable.

Imagine a selfish and self-centered person asking for a loving and caring partner. Is dat not a scam?

When you make urself good to live with, then u can boda abt anoda person.

how many persons are teachable, flexible and adaptable?
Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by rudebouy: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2015
masterchi:
how many persons are teachable, flexible and adaptable?

When I meet someone who is, I know. Meanwhile, relationships sometimes is a gamble, u cant always have it all.
Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by SAMBARRY: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmn

Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
rudebouy:

When I meet someone who is, I know. Meanwhile, relationships sometimes is a gamble, u cant always have it all.
are u married boss?
Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by rudebouy: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
masterchi:
are u married boss?

Am single. But dat doesnt stop me from knowing a wife material when I meet one.
Re: How Do You Know Your Spouse Is The Best For You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
rudebouy:

Am single. But dat doesnt stop me from knowing a wife material when I meet one.
Hmmmmmm.ok

(1) (Reply)

How Your Child's Actions Interprete Your Teachings / Eggs / I Need An Online Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.