Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android (27794 Views)

Donald Trump's Handwriting As A Font / Searching Google For Movies Is A Long Process! Easiest Way To Download / You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by jamex93(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
ok
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by onosprince(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
X
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Kelklein(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
@op Merci

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by yuzjet(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Superb!
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Burger01(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Downloaded sharp sharpsmiley
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Penuelseun(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by mastermynd(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
angryBad market

Free land
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by LewisO: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Still feeling my "Swift Keyboard" but will download this later!

Downloaded but it's not good for fast typing.

1 Like

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by sweatholder(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tech world is getting bigger everyday ooo
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Emekamex(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cool app but they should try to develop one that can convert scanned written texts.
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by tolu4you: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
nice one
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by donsharwama(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Download link updated (get direct apk)

see your JAGA JAGA hand wrinting

1 Like

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Dbrainiac1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Not available here in France
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
you either use a vpn to change your ip address or you use the alternate link... if not it would keep telling you - not available in your country.
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by SeverusSnape(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just downloaded It, I posted this with It.
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Google has introduced a new input keyboard that pose to simplify handwriting input on Android. The new Google Handwriting Input keyboard intelligently recognizes your scribble on the screen and converts it to text in your text box. It can also translate your writing to text in 82 different languages.

Google says that the new keyboard app supports both cursive and print writing as well as suggesting a suitable emojis when you draw out a smiley face.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vQTdPbauhj8/VTPg1LgyoBI/AAAAAAAAAKw/22TuSt9TqTk/s1600/handwrittting%2Bkeyboards_2.jpg[/img]
You can download and set it as your default keyboard or as one of the input options on your Android device. Switching to it is easy if you are using the default Google Keyboard by touching the globe icon beside the spacebar. However, if you are using another keyboard app, you will have to select it from the list of your installed keyboard to use it.

You can download it directly from here or from Playstore

Although it is possible that this new writing keyboard may not replace your touch typing, it is still a nice option to have in case you want to try the new feature and it is also very efficient especially in big screen device or devices with the S pen.

http://ityunit..com/2015/04/new-handwriting-keyboard-from-google.html

Folks with terrible handwriting are in trouble.
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by igbsam(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Love this. Typing with it now.
But its kinda slow.
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by bamite(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
citizenjuwon:
Whoever has been using swift key, will find this latest keyboard slow and uninteresting!
I've bin usinSwift Key but I find this far beta
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by SeverusSnape(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Not available in my countrycrycry

Nigeria, why!!!!??cry
mizmycoli, It's available, I typed this post with it.
See screenshot below...

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by MizMyColi(f): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

mizmycoli, It's available, I typed this post with it.
See screenshot below...

smileyThanks.
I've downloaded it.

My issue is that it does not vibrate while typing.
Lols.

1 Like

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by SeverusSnape(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyThanks.
I've downloaded it.

Lols.
I observed that too, But overall, the app is wonderful. smiley
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by Adeyinka12(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Brb
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I observed that too, But overall, the app is wonderful. smiley

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by ITbomb(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Emekamex:
Cool app but they should try to develop one that can convert scanned written texts.
We already have something that converts scanned type text to editable text by just snapping it with your camera , I guess someone is working on that. Not me lol
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by ITbomb(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyThanks.
I've downloaded it.

Lols.
You too like vibratorz cool
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by citizenjuwon(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
bamite:
I've bin usinSwift Key but I find this far beta
there is no basis for comparison brother. I guess you have not been using the swift key correctly. I type an average of 3 words per seconds on swift key. No other key could do that except the inaccurate google voice input keyboard.
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by MizMyColi(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
ITbomb:

You too like vibratorz cool

Hi
Goodafternoonsmiley

1 Like

Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by hummerwise(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
cool
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by FOREXMARTS: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Google has introduced a new input keyboard that pose to simplify handwriting input on Android. The new Google Handwriting Input keyboard intelligently recognizes your scribble on the screen and converts it to text in your text box. It can also translate your writing to text in 82 different languages.

Google says that the new keyboard app supports both cursive and print writing as well as suggesting a suitable emojis when you draw out a smiley face.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vQTdPbauhj8/VTPg1LgyoBI/AAAAAAAAAKw/22TuSt9TqTk/s1600/handwrittting%2Bkeyboards_2.jpg[/img]
You can download and set it as your default keyboard or as one of the input options on your Android device. Switching to it is easy if you are using the default Google Keyboard by touching the globe icon beside the spacebar. However, if you are using another keyboard app, you will have to select it from the list of your installed keyboard to use it.

You can download it directly from here or from Playstore

Although it is possible that this new writing keyboard may not replace your touch typing, it is still a nice option to have in case you want to try the new feature and it is also very efficient especially in big screen device or devices with the S pen.

http://ityunit..com/2015/04/new-handwriting-keyboard-from-google.html

Still waiting to see if it will beat SWIPE keypad
Re: New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android by ojialo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
I Just download em Is nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel: Border Closure Affecting Telecom Services; Boko Haram Bombs 282 Stations / NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 / Why NCC Asked Big Operators To Raise Data Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.