Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (23387 Views)

Obasanjo Plotting Buhari’s Replacement Ahead Of 2019 / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Ide4u(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
A Peoples Democratic Party chief in Ogun State and Ogun East Senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu, has accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo of working with local and foreign security agencies to extradite him to the United States of America through illegal means.

Buruji said Obasanjo was involved in the alleged plot to extradite him to the United States over drug related indictment in the foreign land because of the defeat the former President had suffered in the PDP.

The senator-elect, through his lawyer, Mr. Ajibola Oluyede, said this in a petition to the National Human Rights Commission, seeking investigation into an alleged plan to abduct him and forcibly extradite him to the US.

The petition, dated April 15, 2015 and addressed to the Executive Secretary of the NHRC, Prof. Bem Angwe, is entitled, ‘Prince Buruji Kashamu: Abduction plans by United States of America agents in collaboration with law enforcement agencies in Nigeria’.

“The current plan to abduct him (Kashamu) is an admission by the US authorities that there is no case against him and is a design instigated and commissioned by Obasanjo who seeks revenge against him for the comprehensive political defeat Obasanjo suffered because of Kashamu in the PDP,” Oluyede wrote.

Oluyede urged the NHRC to urgently intervene “in accordance with the jurisdiction expressly given to your commission by the National Human Rights Act 1995 as amended to carry out an inquiry into the matter in order to establish the culpability and compromise of certain institutions in this despicable plan and to protect our client’s fundamental human right to liberty, life and dignity of hisperson.”

Kashamu explained that despite previous court decisions both in Nigeria and the United Kingdom exonerating him of alleged offences, “desperate politicians” were still mounting pressure on the Attorney General of the Federation to resuscitate the US indictment against him in Nigeria to extradite him to the US.

Oluyede however, said the pressure on the AGF ‎did not work because as the US authorities had never made a request for Kashamu to be extradited to the US as required by the Extradition Treaty the US and Nigeria as well as the Nigerian Extradition law.

The petition reads, “Kashamu’s enquiry revealed‎ that indeed there had been moves by US officials within the region to secure the assistance of the head of the INTERPOL division in Nigeria, Mr. Solomon Arase, a Deputy Inspector General of Police, for the arrest and delivery to the US officials of Kashamu for transportation to the US without following the due process required by the Nigeria Extradition Act.

“Mr. Kashamu’s informant revealed that Arase has confirmed that one Donna Chabot approached him in January 2015. The said Ms Chabot is an Attache Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement at the American Embassy route Des Almedies BP 49 Dakar Senegal and requested that INTERPOL Nigeria assist in the abduction of Kashamu for the purpose of his forcible transportation to the US to face trial before Judge Norgel.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-plotting-my-extradition-to-settle-scores-kashamu/
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by imbless: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
,,N,
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by fendorf(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
He should do it fast,No time!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by kurt09(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol if OBJ is plotting that then you're as good as gone.... Ask GEJ...Boi George... Audu Ogbe... Atiku....Fayose....Tafa Balogun...

Lalasticlala come and put this on FP

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by FreeGlobe(f): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
These people should stop disturbing us. He said Tinubu his senior colleague in the drug business is his mentor. He should meet him to help him out. This is not our problem anymore

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by bunmioguns(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by ozo13(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
BT you wr telling us u didn't do any shady drug deal in USA. Abeg go flex for us small

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by fredoooooo: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oga if you don't have any skeleton in your cupboard why worry ? grin

21 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by ignis: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
I smell fish in this man's story.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by bright007(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
shoro niyen? undecided undecided :-

OBJ should pls come out and tell me the whereabouts of my national identity card.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by onosprince(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
What am i doing on this topic
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by yurme(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na em. Sabi
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by xwolverine: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
I thought he was innocent?

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by omenka(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
If he's got no case pending against him just like he insists, he shouldn't be afraid of anything. grin

15 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by chymystique(f): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
I am still wonderinng how this man won the eleCtion to become a Senator- EleCt ....

He Claims to be innocent why is he running from Pillar to Post out of fear undecided

22 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by dunkem21(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
We are watching, bro. grin
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by DaBullIT(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why him dey fear?

Make he no kidnap himself take style enter Togo o

If you no chop gbì you can not die gbì

21 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Menace2Society(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
These people should stop disturbing us. He said Tinubu his senior colleague in the drug business is his mentor. He should meet him to help him out. This is not our problem anymore
Mumu undecided

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by condralbede(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
OK
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by appini: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
kurt09:
CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION

Not in Nigeria's politics

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by MrMcJay(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
They should take Kashamu away, we dash them.

He should be thankful that it isn't Indonesia. Otherwise, his family would have finished sharing his property by now.

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by appini: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
OBJ is a disgrace to homo sapiens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Elslim: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Drug baron

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by expert1000: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Obj 0 vs kashamu 3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Intendy: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ide4u:

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-plotting-my-extradition-to-settle-scores-kashamu/
I knew for sure that God would through someone presently in person of GMB to minimize the rot in our system and it start with kashamus extradition

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by slinkky(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
If you have committed no crime in the United States, why worry about being extradited.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by oyetunder(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Can obasanjo be planning my extradiction? No!!!! It shows you have done something sir. Obj cannot not just force America to arrest you!!! Or is obasanjo having the american police, cia and fbi in his pocket too? Haba! If you sure you've done nothing, go on a month trip to America, Obasanjo I'm sure is ready to sponsor the trip.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by okotv(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
this guy is just longing for relevance
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Ilekeh(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kashamu explained that despite previous court decisions both in Nigeria and the United Kingdom exonerating him of alleged offences, “desperate politicians” were still mounting pressure on the Attorney General of the Federation to resuscitate the US indictment against him in Nigeria to extradite him to the US.

So the accusations are true?

You're a drug pusher?

If the UK and US are after you for the same reason, then..........

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What General Buhari Must Do To Fix Power In Nigeria / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.