Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? (4467 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by princesspinky(f): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2015
I like traveling but now can't travel like before because of my son.
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by timilehing(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Aminat508:
Sex, I hate sex Gan.....
Chai! You can lie o
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
I remember there was a thread like this when I was single and I kept listing all the things I disliked about marriage. Now, I'm married and frankly, those things I hated turned out to not be that bad.

Do it with the right person, and you will have less things to dislike. wink

4 Likes

Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by KanwuliaJara: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like this ones, abi? grin

Naaaaaaa
Too much on the "down low" factor up there.
Many are still waiting to be liberated from "their closets"? wink
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2015
HAAAA MADAM K grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO BE FROM MY MOUTH THEM GO HEAR SAY LANDLORD WIFE DON DIE O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS YOUR INNUENDOS EHHENNN,NA DIE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
KanwuliaJara:

Naaaaaaa
Too much on the "down low" factor up there.
Many are still waiting to be liberated from "their closets"? wink
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by KanwuliaJara: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
HAAAA MADAM K grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO BE FROM MY MOUTH THEM GO HEAR SAY LANDLORD WIFE DON DIE O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS YOUR INNUENDOS EHHENNN,NA DIE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Innuendo? wink
The greatest weapon on NL!
I learned from the best "cowards"! cheesy

*Beware of LONDON boys* lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
The more I go the more I like it.
I guess who you marry determines how many things you like or hate about marriage.

Maybe when I have a kid, I'll know if I hate that part or not.
For now, couldn't be happier smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
...the part when I put to birth.... The tears no be here oooo.... Plus I have to wake up every two hours to breastfeed.... Lack of sleep...and still have to carry on the next day because there are older children that must go to school, eat etc.
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by SAMBARRY: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Innuendo? wink
The greatest weapon on NL!
I learned from the best "cowards"! cheesy

*Beware of LONDON boys* lipsrsealed
Hahahahahah a ewotuni London boys again o cheesy

you no hear wizkid song "I love my London boys . The way that he moves and turns with style, I love my London boys" grin
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by kliq(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aminat508:
Sex, I hate sex Gan.....

Virgin Mary
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by kliq(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nagging wife
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Aminat508(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
kliq:

Virgin Mary
henhen
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by kliq(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aminat508:
henhen

Yeah and why do you hate it so bad?
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by innervoice(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Absolutely none as I married the right woman.
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Aminat508(f): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
kliq:

Yeah and why do you hate it so bad?
Not totally hatreds, but not always I mean
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lex cuddle then!

Aminat508:
Sex, I hate sex Gan.....
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by kliq(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aminat508:
Not totally hatreds, but not always I mean

Oh I get you,ensure you go with the right frame of mind and picture yourself in cloud 9 in quick succession wink
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by KanwuliaJara: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Hahahahahah a ewotuni London boys again o cheesy

you no hear wizkid song "I love my London boys . The way that he moves and turns with style, I love my London boys" grin

Muhahahahaha
A trial will convince you ke! grin
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Aminat508(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
Lex cuddle then!

whalahi ogbadun fa
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Timba raemu mafi ojue ri mabo!!!

Emi lohunbawi abi

Aminat508:
whalahi ogbadun fa
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Aminat508(f): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
Timba raemu mafi ojue ri mabo!!!

Emi lohunbawi abi

manami ooo, mafi ejooo e sun lalasticlala
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
So lalasticlala loni koma bu eyan abi?

Abi ofe kin so fun seun ko banu ni

Aminat508:
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not submissive.
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Aminat508(f): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
So lalasticlala loni koma bu eyan abi?

Abi ofe kin so fun seun ko banu ni

famile joo, mise ere pa mo, ebinpami
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oya wa je kini kekere yi

Aminat508:
famile joo, mise ere pa mo, ebinpami
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by lalasticlala(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aminat508:

Sweetheart, hope you no de curse me ooo

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Aminat508(f): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33037051]

Sweetheart, hope you no de curse me ooo[/quote
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by Aminat508(f): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
lalasticlala:

boo, no u re a jewel, I can't curse u. I will always pray for u for prosperity.
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by SAMBARRY: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin

wonderful. grin
KanwuliaJara:

Muhahahahaha
A trial will convince you ke! grin
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Sex, I hate sex Gan.....
if truly u hate Sex I will advice u not to go into marriage better be a Rev sister. Marriage without Sex dnt last
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
With my husband,

None kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Part Of Marriage Do You Dislike? by gospi: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lalasticlala ...this looks like it wld b good for frnt page. Warh do ya tink? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Spots Herself In Photo Of Her Husband Years Before They Met / Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) / Caption This Photo Of A Man As He Watch His Wife Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.