Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. (52084 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Elbubs(f): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rob Mamuda has not had contact with his dad since when he snapped the attached photo. If you know Hamidu Mamuda in Jos Plateau state or somewhere who fits the description on the picture, please help.

9 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by jabbo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Shouldn't this be on front page? A meaningless topic about celebrities would have been on front page before you say Jack.....

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by proxitaly: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
god help him

Modified- This space will be used to celebrate with him when his dad is found

If like me you believe this young man will see his dad soon, why don't you hit like?

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by condralbede(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
seen...I will try to share d pix then.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nicepoker(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
What a difficult task.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Howmon: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2015
That facebook post is from November 2008, OP!!! *cleaning up my time machine, time travel mode loading*

Wait first, How much is ur mulatto willing to pay?

ok. Pay $2m

80,000 dollars for every year we travel to in the past if u know what I mean.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Stale. Read this on Nairaland 7 years ago!

18 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Bro mukaila leleyi kee

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by shawnfamous(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
I hope d man az gotten his green card.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by NaLaugh: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Good luck
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by okonja(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
jabbo:
Shouldn't this be on front page? A meaningless topic about celebrities would have been on front page by before you say Jack.....

Easy man, you won't be the one to teach the mods what to do.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
It is very obvious the mother has so much to explain than to ask.

Anyway i will share ,if that is all i could do to help.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by ozoigbondu: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm i don't know what to say but am sure the guy above me has something to say
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nicepoker(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
charles009:
Second to comment. This piece of land is not for sale...

which Second. Modify it bro

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by sheftyxz(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
At last I finally make front page
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by femi4: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Shoro niyen

***Modified*****
Seems someone is close to his family

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by ShakurM(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
' this is my last chance to find him'

Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by kazey123(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Note
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Owo ni keke iyin rere. If u have the money i will get u all your members includidng the ones u dont know

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by usmandaddy(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
First time front page wish he see him ooo
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by demola7: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
God help him
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by amsoslim(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
"I prophesy FP for this trend"

I prophesied that this trend would make Fp and it did....hmmmm oya come lemme prophesy who will be nigeria's president come 2019
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by MizMyColi(f): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
What/who is mulatto?

**modified**

Mulatto is a term used to refer to a person who is born from one black parent and one white parent, or more broadly, a person of mixed white and black ancestry in any proportion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Best of luck
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Ddonoflife(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
may he find Him.nufin is sweeter than being with ur loved one
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nicepoker(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Jarus:
Stale. Read this on Nairaland 7 years ago!
wow u must be a share holder here.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by biggybanty7(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
#GODWIN
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by loomer: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Let's hope and pray the man still de alive and gets reunited with his kid
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Old news!

Elbubs:
Rob Mamuda has not had contact with his dad since when he snapped the attached photo. If you know Hamidu Mamuda in Jos Plateau state or somewhere who fits the description on the picture, please help.

E don see em dad who knows?
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2015
That man resembles """Obiano """

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.