Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. (52101 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by rexzqcom(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
teeowl:
ok... are you half-caste?

I'm of mixed-heritage.
Fully casted. Mixed heritage is the proper term.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is Rob Mamuda's dp on fb

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
CityNG:
I'm normally not a prayerful person but I prayed after reading this post that may God give the conniving beyotch mother a very long life so she can witness this long and overdue reunion.

But I'm pretty certain that she's dead. Evil people like her don't live long.

"Iwa Ika Kope"
What has the mother done wrong? Where did you read that the mother hid the son from the father? You people sef and conclusion drawing!
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Ewuro4: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
CityNG:
I'm normally not a prayerful person but I prayed after reading this post that may God give the conniving beyotch mother a very long life so she can witness this long and overdue reunion.

But I'm pretty certain that she's dead. Evil people like her don't live long.

"Iwa Ika Kope"
Kope atall

A friend is going through same dilemma for over 12 years now, his baby momma absconded to God knows where with their 3year old daughter. In Canada.

I wonder if these women have blood running through their veins atall. That's evil.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by kingDarius(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kai I know dis man fa.
Mallam mamuda mai shayi.
Elbubs:
Rob Mamuda has not had contact with his dad since when he snapped the attached photo. If you know Hamidu Mamuda in Jos Plateau state or somewhere who fits the description on the picture, please help.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm... Strange.... The man looks like a friend of mine in Jos.... Wow... Who knows? They could be related....

Modified:
I just asked him but it turns out they just look alike...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by sunnyolads1(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2015
The man is at Sambisa forest as a special adviser to Shekau on lost but found ministry.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 30, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Hmmm... Strange.... The man looks like a friend of mine in Jos.... Wow... Who knows? They could be related....

Modified:
I just asked him but it turns out they just look alike...

Thank you for taking the time to do that.

This is what makes this site a very good one for collaboration.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Ewuro4:

Kope atall

A friend is going through same dilemma for over 12 years now, his baby momma absconded to God knows where with their 3year old daughter. In Canada.

I wonder if these women have blood running through their veins atall. That's evil.

If only these evil Women know the lasting damage that they inflict on the innocent children.

These guy with a very beautiful family and surrounded by friends internationally is still missing and aching for his Father after all these many years.

God dey sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

Hey what a minute you didn't report me to anyone? grin

Plankton, blastering barnacle, odd toed frog, simpleton grin
Cc
Ivoryhouse
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

Hey Dunce, I do have a life, a very good one grin

Go find another userid to latch onto, Seun has over 1 million customers so surely you can find one that will be you friend as I'm fresh out.

Shove off.

CBC ivoryhouse
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

abi? Hope they get reunited sha...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2015
CityNG:

here's a pic of my friend that I said looks like the lost dad...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo) / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.