Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group (35705 Views)

President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Omooba77: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Director, Media and Communication of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, Garba Shehu, has described the transition committee, set up by President Goodluck Jonathan, as trickish.

The committee set up by Jonathan, who lost the March 28 presidential election, is expected to meet with the one to be set up by the President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), ahead of the May 29 inauguration of the new administration.
But Shehu, in an opinion article, which he released on Sunday, said Jonathan’s committee was constituted by “the worst of our prejudices.”
He warned the Buhari-led incoming administration to be careful about its choice of people who would constitute its own version of the committee.
He stated, “The President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, has earned an incredibly high amount of goodwill following his acceptance of the outcome of the election, which itself had the effect of de-escalating tensions not just among Nigerians but all over the continent.

“But the President’s committee on transition and handover looks to be a trickish one. It seems to be like one drawn to ‘massage’ the numbers and ensure safety for ‘team Jonathan’.

“Some names on that list have certainly made the eyes pop out of their sockets. In the President’s list, you have men and women who reflect the worst of our prejudices; men and women who have made themselves the mouthpieces for everything regressive.

“This is one reason why President Buhari and his party cannot be too careful on choosing who they will give their part of the assignment to. There is no room for complacency in doing this either. Nothing that puts the new government at a risk should be allowed to happen.”

Shehu, who warned that politicians should be excluded from the committee to be set up by Buhari, insisted that the committee should be peopled by technocrats.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-transition-team-trickish-buhari-campaign-group/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Elslim: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Elbubs(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na wao.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Omooba77: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Even after election,they still no wan free this man,hope dem no go kill am,daris God oh...

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Omooba77: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Elslim:
Typing...

Ok oh....
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by disloman(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Let's wait n see.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by imbless: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Well one thing I love about oga jona is that he allow people to talk trash , I hope it will be the same with the incoming govt

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by dunkem21(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Everything na propaganda for APC. Come and take power on 28th May, dem say there will be idle hours ..say GEJ go share food poisoning.

They have made us to know that GEJ's team is incompetent from time Imo river; so what were they expecting

Abi una no wan do again? grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Omooba77: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
dunkem21:
Everything na propaganda for APC. Come and take power on 28th May, dem say there will be idle hours ..say GEJ go share food poisoning.

They have made us to know that GEJ's team is incompetent from time Imo river; so what were they expecting

Abi una no wan do again? grin

I hope we still have freedom of speech........God bless Nigeria

36 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Ahuitzotl: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
The suscpicion is mutual..@APCthiefnubu.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by tinkinjow: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
"....a trikish one"
whatever this means

News makers!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by stronger: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Of course!

GEJ had a mediocre government! Surely, the transition team was bound to be filled with mediocre people.

Didnt expect much. Let them sha handover the files. We will investigate them properly after May 29th!!

Let's decongest the prisons a little bit. . those petty thieves are free to go. . the big thieves are coming to Kirikiri! grin grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by CR77(f): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ok oo make we wait for the part 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by oathman(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
i read about this Mozabican that was attacked yesterday and was bashed seriously and he was later stabbed in the heart and he died few minutes later... That is cruel, inhumane and sad..... i remember when i was watching the movie called longway to freedom, i felt so sad that all that happened to my fellow blacks, i dont know they are animals.... the black stood together to fight racism, we stood together to fight for our continent and yet this so called motherfucker south Africans believe that the presence of the other Africans in there Godforsaken country makes there livelyhood difficult, they believe we take the job that is meant for them and i keep on wondering, in my country Nigeria the most patrionise companies are the south africans companies, name it; MTN, SHOPRITES, MULTICHOICE(DSTV) et al. and ordinary courtesy they don't have, we tolerate them, we take them as our own and yet they betray us. Few weeks ago DSTV increased there tariff and nothing happen and yet they can't tolerate us is there own country.. I FEEL LIKE PORTING FROM MTN TO GLO RIGHT NOW, but i won't do that because that will make me look like them #saynotoxenophobia #proudlynigerian........... Oathman

28 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by natureblack(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rubbish,total rubbish angry angry

APC has introduced a political streak sustained by false alarm,wild allegations,and visual simulation.This is a worrisome trend,which is not only inimical to the stability of Nigeria but to the growth and sustainance of its Democracy.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by money121(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by CR77(f): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who cares
Elslim:
Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by brownlord: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
APC virtually complain over anything, even the venue to be used for handingover could also be a problem to APC.

Senseless rant

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Hysmady(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Trickish indeed...Please don't kill our General o

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by veekid(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
anything u like, u do, we don already vote him, and we don vote him b DT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by devigblegble: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by simplemach(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Apc and troubles. Always looking for an excuse to make troubles.

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by dridowu: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Whoever wishes the general dead will surely die before him

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by otemanuduno: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
OP, pls change the word 'Trickish' in your title to 'Tricky' as the word TRICKISH does not exist.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by exemen: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
well.......................election don pass............................ so we dnt need propaganda again.......................tola9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Atmmachine(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm sleeping.
I will write a comment when i wake up

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by efilefun(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
MTN Nigeria
(with above 57 million subscribers, and a net worth around $10 billion ~ N2 trillion).
Power Giant,
Eskom Nigeria,
South African Airways,
South African Breweries (SAB miller),
Stanbic Merchant Bank of Nigeria,
Multichoice,
Umgeni Water,
Refresh products,
PEP Retail Stores,
Shoprite,
LTA Construction,
Protea Hotels,
Critical Rescue International,
South African-Nigeria Communications,
Global Outdoor Semces,

ZUMA WARN UR PEOPLE!!!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by abduljabbar4(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
They just don't get it. Jonathan is only after his own share of oyel money and not the progress of this country. Buhari must probe gejs administration.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by boolet: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
We'll keep the watch.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Lilaex: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.