Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh (26269 Views)

PDP Rejects Soremekun As Ondo INEC Chief, Alleges Plot To Rig Elections / PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss / Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by emiye(m): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Some months ago Olisa Metuh called APC janjaweeed party, now the janjaweeed party has displaced his party.

I fear PDP can not survive in the opposition, i expect them to rebrand, who knows they might spring back in 8 years time.

PDP must survive o

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by braine(m): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2015
jimi4us:
Mr seun hope you can see this poster is violating the rules you outlined for us. thanks
And what rule is that? Daddy's kid..

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by datribune: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
APC is is a huge joke

Dude, ar u 4 real?. An opposition party dat successfully dislodged frm power d so-called largest party in africa, a behemoth wit massive political structures, unlimited financial resources & wit d power of incumbency is what u refer to as a joke?. smh

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by olaniyanc: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
PDP even tried by lasting 16 years. You guys won't even last 4 years.

WISHFUL THINKING. IT IS NOT HOW LONG YOU STAY IN POWER. THE FACT IS THAT 16 YEARS OF PDP IN POWER IS A WASTE. BUT NIGERIANS ARE HAPPY FOR 'CHANGE'. NO MORE PDP. GONE FOR EVER. PDP: PARTY OF LOOTERS.CHE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by nijanigga: 1:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Firefire:
Liar Mohamed the professionals who tells lie without thinking.

Devil is proud of your lies, Lie Mohamed, Olisa Metuh would not require any Lie Training from your Training School
[size=18pt]
APC you are of your father, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a liar from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.

Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
[/size]

But PDP said Buhari wants to turn Nigeria into one party state, when everybody decamped to APC,what's left of PDP? I don't even see any credible person PDP can raise in four years time.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by OdionOdion: 1:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Not long from now there will be APC South South headed by rebel leader Amaechi,APC South East headed by desperado Rochas Okorocha ,APC South West by the greedy Tinubu APC North by the Boko Haram President Buhari.Watch out

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Charlydee(m): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2015
for sure jamb result upgrade call 09021935744
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Jaypea98: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?

there is one fool immediately after the poster below me.

He is a die-hard stalker and wouldn't mind trading his miserable life for stalking me.

who knows maybe one day he may be rewarded with a fresh poo from my my behind.
gross
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by rusher14: 2:03am On Apr 20, 2015
emiye:
Some months ago Olisa Metuh called APC janjaweeed party, now the janjaweeed party has displaced his party.

I fear PDP can not survive in the opposition, i expect them to rebrand, who knows they might spring back in 8 years time.

PDP must survive o

PDP would rebrand to FIDIFI.

Their slogan would be - Stealing is corruption!

The logo would be a pair of handcuffs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 20, 2015
braine:
Your words remind me of that of a bastarrd. You losers will never learn.
this guy is descendents of Lai Mohammed. Guy I'm a shame of the way you talk
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by anonimi: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2015
braine:

Really? So what would you say dem PDPiigs have been doing for 16years? Bloody hypocrite.

I thought APC is made up of the worstest elements & rejects from PDP.

So na who come be HYPOCRITE now if not you & the waste basket that APC is

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by olaniyanc: 4:02am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

WISHFUL THINKING. IT IS NOT HOW LONG YOU STAY IN POWER. THE FACT IS THAT 16 YEARS OF PDP IN POWER IS A WASTE. BUT NIGERIANS ARE HAPPY FOR 'CHANGE'. NO MORE PDP. GONE FOR EVER.
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by rusher14: 4:12am On Apr 20, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

[b]PDP, a party that has ruled for 16 years, that boastfully pledged to rule for at least 60 years lost at the polls.

An incumbent government especially one at the very top of the executive to lose its position in such a manner is an indictment on its stewardship and loss of confidence of the general public.

To think that there was a 2 milllion man differential in vote says a lot.

For a party to have lost so swiftly the caliber of men in its hierarchy, one has to believe there was a general lack of cohesion even from within.

To despise and insult each and everyone of their previous members who has sought refuge and change on other platforms smarks of bittereness and immaturity.

Let's be honest, the campaign by the ersthwhile ruling party was quite despicable and uncalled for.

I would go even further to say that even if the challenger was throwing invectives and i dare-say that was the case, as leaders and torch-bearers, the ruling party should not have gone into a match of slander.

The bell has been rung and the winner declared.

The taste of defeat is often bitter.

The result of the elections should tell if indeed those who were in the then ruling party shared common ideology and patriotism or lack therof.

Behold, a new leadership is upon us. Best we start by supporting them and if we be critical, let us do so with the best intention of making the country efficient if not great.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Ovamboland(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2015
I guess labeling a whole party 'Jajaweed' is one of the issue based publicity stunt by Metuh, he really needs that course
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Jalinco: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2015
kurt09:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/181717-pdp-rejects-lai-mohammeds-training-offer-for-olisa-metuh.html
Why are they turning down good offer? We all know PDP is grossly inexperience in opposition, they should try and tap from APC's wealth of experience please

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Beedude(m): 5:29am On Apr 20, 2015
asala1:
The opposition seat is truly difficult to sit on. Wait until those reckless money stop flowing, then you guys will understand what Jesus pass through to save the world.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Lawalemi(m): 5:31am On Apr 20, 2015
The reason I won't support APC; they live on lies and propaganda
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by painkiller46(m): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2015
#IAmNexGenPDP
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by tenry(m): 5:51am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I will remind you of this post in 2019 by God's grace. When Doyin Okupe predicted his own in 2012, he asked us to call him one name like that. I have kept that name for you cos that ll be your new name after 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by anwo247: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2015
datribune:

Metuh/PDP, how market?

Market is going on well. We've been there for 16 years and just 4 years is making you guys lose sense and believe nigeria shd be one party state because you're voted by underage who can't think for themselves....

APC is the only party in the world that is angry in defeat and in victory. ..children of hate

Until APC learn to congratulate the PDP winners, I will always see Buhari as a lunatic, lie mohmed as a f*cktard. ...mtchewwwwww

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by laidyy(f): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC is going down the drains with the way they are going. Pride goes before a fall.
its you going down the drain with your pathetic lies.
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by anigold(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2015
kurt09:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/181717-pdp-rejects-lai-mohammeds-training-offer-for-olisa-metuh.html

I thought APC was going to be different from PDP. same bunch of corrupt politicians with malice and greed...

CHANGE my foot.. mtcheew..
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Faraidi(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC is going down the drains with the way they are going. Pride goes before a fall.
yes,they are pushing Nigeria toward civil war.
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by anigold(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Who are APCs and PDPs the same set of corrupt politicians swapping political parties, and some coconuts heads called that CHANGE..
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by anigold(m): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2015
anonimi:

Excellent pics..

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by TeamSimple(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2015
braine:
Your words remind me of that of a bastarrd. You losers will never learn.
My brother stop quoting this dude,he doesn't wanna learn and move on. I believe the party to be afraid of not lasting upto 4years as an opposition is PDP..Imagine PDP coming 3rd and 4th in some states gubernatorial elections. It shows the people already have better alternatives to PDP. Taniods have been proven wrong on the solidity and structure of the APC right from their election of national chairman,to the primaries and so on,but still they won't stop hating and expect APC's breakout. While APC were bringing out the faults of PDP 16yrs rule n hw to tackle them,PDP were busy paying print and electronic media millions to assasinate the character of APC leaders,so it backfired. So tell me which party realy need a crash course in other to stay afloat in Nigeria politics?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by sokera: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
sincerely APC can't fail and crash like PDP , they worked hard for this and I'm sure they are working hard for it to last ... I trust Tinubu , example is Lagos State...
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by XBLadez: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Firefire:
Liar Mohamed the professionals who tells lie without thinking.

Devil is proud of your lies, Lie Mohamed, Olisa Metuh would not require any Lie Training from your Training School
[size=18pt]
APC you are of your father, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a liar from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him.

Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by millionaireman: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2015
rusher14:

[b]PDP, a party that has ruled for 16 years, that boastfully pledged to rule for at least 60 years lost at the polls.

An incumbent government especially one at the very top of the executive to lose its position in such a manner is an indictment on its stewardship and loss of confidence of the general public.

To think that there was a 2 milllion man differential in vote says a lot.

For a party to have lost so swiftly the caliber of men in its hierarchy, one has to believe there was a general lack of cohesion even from within.

To despise and insult each and everyone of their previous members who has sought refuge and change on other platforms smarks of bittereness and immaturity.

Let's be honest, the campaign by the ersthwhile ruling party was quite despicable and uncalled for.

I would go even further to say that even if the challenger was throwing invectives and i dare-say that was the case, as leaders and torch-bearers, the ruling party should not have gone into a match of slander.

The bell has been rung and the winner declared.

The taste of defeat is often bitter.

The result of the elections should tell if indeed those who were in the then ruling party shared common ideology and patriotism or lack therof.

Behold, a new leadership is upon us. Best we start by supporting them and if we be critical, let us do so with the best intention of making the country efficient if not great.
[/b]

So you cannot see that north wanted power, and most of the SW said yes, that's why PDP lost last election?
Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by Demdem(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Foolish Metuh. Accepting the crash program would have done him a lot of good.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by IOAGEM: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015
He needs training tougher days ahead ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Lia Mohammed's Training Offer For Olisa Metuh by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
nawa u, was it only u dat voted 4 dem, mind wat u say cos d tongue has power, whoeva is in position weda pdp or apc u need to pray 4 dem nt to condem dem, hw do u knw dey wont last for 4yrs? U beta b careful to avoid d wrath of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / Policemen Awaiting Saraki Brutalise NAMA Officer In Kwara (pic) / President Tinubu Receives United States Ass. Secretary Of State, Geoffrey Praytt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.