Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns (1561 Views)

Amaechi Denies Spending N82m On Dinner For Soyinka, Dares Wike To Go To Court / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns by dafuturis(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
We were not expecting him to admit spending the money same way we didn't expect the truth from him about the Moroccan king phone call until the truth was forced out of him.

After May 29 Nigerians will know it was even more than 2T.
Re: Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns by WisdomFlakes: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
kay1one2:

70 billion. .. would you take that figure?

Ok, but how did you arrive at that figure and where did it come from? 2billion USD out of the missing $20billion is chump change. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns by stronger: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Yes o, chasis o, not Tokunbo grin Shege Jonathan cheesy. I personally know of two Nollywood actor GEJ supporters who bought two chasis Ford Escapes during that campaign period.

Bwahahahahaha. . GEJ na the real maga o!! How can professional actors praise you and you'll believe straight. They act for a living! grin grin

Meanwhile NOT ONE of those actors delivered their polling booths in Lagos! NOT ONE!!
Re: Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns by Bevista: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Nigerians are so gullible. GEJ should shut down PUNCH and arrest the writer of that story to come tell Nigerians whether he was the treasurer of the so-called 2 trillion campaign fund[/size]
He can't and he won't. You know why: He will be opening up a canker worm of events that will come back and hunt him.

A friend of mine who is a DSS operative told me that even the DSS fears how the media get their information. Trust me, there must be some truth in that story for it to be boldly written on the front page - maybe it's been exaggerated a bit.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I heard that you are an armed robber and a kidnapper lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Though I didn't believe it. But remember that there's always an element of truth in every rumour undecided undecided undecided

What is good for the geese is good for the gander
why didnt you believe it What you heard is just the pure truth.
Re: Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns by DExplorer1: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]GEJ is too linient with the media. FIB doesn't mean opposition media outfits should cook up lies at will to damage the president's personality.
Nigerians are so gullible. GEJ should shut down PUNCH and arrest the writer of that story to come tell Nigerians whether he was the treasurer of the so-called 2 trillion campaign fund
[/size]
Your opinion is laughable! You will be a terrible leader! Don't forget, GEJ was brought in a democratic era, you can head on to Zimbabwe if you so desire your opinion.
Re: Jonathan Denies Spending N2trn On April Elections, Campaigns by mytime24(f): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
ApC

Make una live dis man alone

Wetin una want again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kashamu’s Issue Not Political – Fayose / Over 100 Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death In Ogun State / What Do U Guys Say About This Woman. Husband Took Her To Court Because Of This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.