Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (94893 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Mrbigman1(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Babe, if u truly love me like u said, please call me through my Glo line hence forth.

Let's do d xenophobic thing and see who gets tired first.

When season finish, if owner of HI-tv no brace up, God go punish am.

I have been diplomatic about this but now, I don give up. Damnit

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by jazzy4naija(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Mugabe please tell these bunch of lazy savages what they actually are at least they learnt some negative stuff from the apartheid regime

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by acadollar(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
I see SouthAfrica falling, Where is Mandela to see what he laboured for?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by alotofgrace(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
well on a second thought....I kinda understand RSA pple... I know what the Indians, Lebanese, Chinese do to Nigerians on their own soil. too bad. they run like a machine and feed the machine with groundnut oil, instead of engine oil. it's so sad that in a Big Telecom firm a graduate of engineering would still earn less than 100k. too bad.

but not to the point of xeno.......

all blames still on the government
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by philips70(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Xenophobia is evil we all know but all Nigerians should join in condemning the kind of business our own country men do in these foreign lands. SA, Malaysia, Indonesia it's the same stories. Nigeria is hard but most are still here hustling legitimately. The Nigerian home office in SA should screen them and any not found doing anything legitimate should be repatriated home immediately. Nonsense!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by VickJames(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:
Truth be told, the igbos are just destroying Nigeria's image everywhere with this their so called business. They've dented nigeria's image in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and now South Africa. Before we know it now the name nigeria will be synonymous to drug round the whole world.

Xenophobia is bad.

I have friends who ain't igbo that stay in those place u mentioned. But I can't say their names here. So pedal down on your tribalistic comment.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by rafcrown(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
BOYCOTT S/AFRICA-THE NATION FOR MURDERERS
BOYCOTT THEM AND THEIR PRODUCTS
I AM VERY SURE THAT VERY SOON
THE SOUTH AFRICANS WILL SOON SCATTER ALL OVER AFRICA
SEARCHING FOR FOOD,JOBS AND SURVIVAL
PART 2 OF THEIR HORRIBLE PAST WILL COME SOON
AND PART 3 WILL BE WHEN THEY WILL KNOW THAT XENOPHOBIA IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Nigerians should come home o. i just pray they wont have something like 'Nigeria must go', like we have 'Ghana must go'
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Bonapart(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
is that all you got left in ur brain...
You be spewing this shit on every trend... wake up

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by fippycbk(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
J0nyb0y:

Hi, please What's the name of that your font, and how can I Download it?

Oga you just took this outta my mouth. I've been looking for that font for ages. Do well to let me know the name when you find out. Thanks.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by ikombe: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Foolish nigerians who go to another mans country and invest all his things there angry

southafricans feel free to kill any MF nigerian who is not ready to come back and join hand in moving nigeria forward cause we are a bleeped up nation to be insulted like dis undecided
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by murphiozo: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEdLbKsWh0

[size=15pt]XENOPHOBIA: The fall of South Africa[/size]
Thats right, South Africa is about to fall i just wondered y their lleaders didn't see i t coming

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2015
carlcar2012:
why will Nigerians go there and start messing our names up. can u imagine d rape women and drug trafficking . so annoying . the south African government should deport all Africans without proper immigration papers than kill them. I blame the government not the people .
see your mouth bla bla bla like when you see money u will over look it
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by cutepaul(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?

you this shoro niyen girl.........

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Jetjacky(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:
Truth be told, the igbos are just destroying Nigeria's image everywhere with this their so called business. They've dented nigeria's image in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and now South Africa. Before we know it now the name nigeria will be synonymous to drug round the whole world.
your comment is a shame, you just looking for a tribe to put blame on. did they call Igbo there? don't Yoruba people do drugs again? between Yoruba and Igbo who are smarter?

*RACISM THEY SMELL*

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by chekasforchekas: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Some ethnic fools, will be writing shit about igbos, why are people so stupid and silly enough to think that it's only igbos that lives in as.... Please rethink, and you stupid gays are saying igbos but we way dey offshore no even care igbos, Hausa orang other tribe, w thn the street as one family, so be civilized for once and know that we need or another to survive, Nigerians run the street and street don't run us.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:
look at dis aturu na only igbos de live for SA and na only igbos de sell drugs so your on tribe don't know any tin about drug

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by tlops(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Imagine a lazy mine worker trying to kill a medical doctor saying he took his job!! These SA touts and their Gorilla looking king should sheath their sword. otherwise we will ground all south african businesses all over Africa.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Bifwoli: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:
South Africa's Xenophobia isnt different from Nigerians Igbophobia. So, I don't know why Nigerian hypocrites are on south Africans case.

Truth be told,without Igbos ,their expertise,their academic prowess and their business acumen,Nigeria would be nowhere....it'd be a basketcase just like Chad or Niger.

Long live Igbo nation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The igbos living in South Africa are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name with their illegal activities over there.
Like seriously? I am not in support of crime of any type. My brother stop the hate this is how it starts. I know as much Yoruba as Igbo living in SA and one thing I can tell you for sure is that proportion of them engaging in illegal activities over there is same for both groups based on the people I know. Crime knows no ethnicity bro.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Culin(f): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Bloody idiotsss
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2015
woodcook:
Like seriously? I am not in support of crime of any type. My brother stop the hate this is how it starts. I know as much Yoruba as Igbo living in SA and one thing I can tell you for sure is that proportion of them engaging in illegal activities over there is same for both groups based on the people I know. Crime knows no ethnicity bro.
my bad. I apologize.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by dapsonlou(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

See one of the Igbophobic aturus I was just talking about.

The Igbo man is responsible for all his woes, just as the foreigners are responsible for all the woes of the xenophobic south Africans.

Kanu Nwankwor, Jay jay Okocha, Chinua Achebe, Adichie Chimamanda, Chioma Ajunwa, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Stephen Keshi. These are international stars that have brought pride to Nigeria, and they are all Igbos.

Just 8 names out of how many millions. You know if you travel to China qondong provence, If you have an Igbo name they will send you back. Igbos in China now are now changing their names to English names or Yoruba name. Last I went I was surprise why Igbos I met were bearing Kayode , kunle etc before my agent explain why to me. I was shock

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Classic1(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
It seems like blanket statements are used only when it suits you. The same way most of you get offended when it's said ALL Nigerians are druglords, I'm also offended by this. OP you should have said SOME South Africans! I'm South African and I don't promote xenophobia at all. Where I live, we live peacefully with everyone. It's like the rest of the continent rejoices whenever there's a crisis here in SA. I really don't get it.

It's not what you're thinking, we all know it can't be all south Africans. we know some South Africans are still against this. but the truth is, when one finger is stained with oil, other fingers Will be affected. when a part of the body is injured, the whole body bears the pain and consequences. And we are not rejoicing, we are weeping

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2015
My fellow Nigerians from the North, from the South, from the East and from the West living in South African and other Africans in general. The time has come for you guys to unite and do to the zulus what the Israelis did to the Palestinians. Fight back, kill them and dominate their lands. Kill as many zulus as you can. South Africa is yours for the taking.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
my bad. I apologize.
It is rare seeing someone apologize on NL. No hard feelings bro. Remain blessed.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by tonychristopher: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2015
BUT HERE IN NIGERIA WE HAVE IGBOPHOBIA

THEY WONT ALLOW THEM TO GO AND HAVE BIAFRA
THEY WONT ALLOW THEM TO STAY AND HAVE ONE NIGERIA
THEY WILL HATE THEM FOR THEIR SUCCESS
THEY WILL HATE IGBOS FOR THEIR HANDSOMENESS AND BEAUTIFUL LADIES
THEY ARE SCARED OF IGBO BEEN PRESIDENT

BUT ONE IS COMMON AMONGST IGBO...GOD LOVES THEM

SO DONT CONDEMN SOUTH AFRICA, CONDEMN YOURSELF FIRST

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by 0b1nna: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:

And the thread derails gradually from RSA and xenophobia to Igbos and their bad reputation.
Nice one.
My people, my people...

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2015
What a pity
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

Just 8 names out of how many millions. You know if you travel to China qondong provence, If you have an Igbo name they will send you back. Igbos in China now are now changing their names to English names or Yoruba name. Last I went I was surprise why Igbos I met were bearing Kayode , kunle etc before my agent explain why to me. I was shock
Based on your ascertion it could also had been that in the past having an Igbo name gives you a good standing and other tribes/black starting changing their names to Igbo names. After abusing the previlage that comes with that,people now adopt other names. For real I know a lot of Northerns that used Igbo names to join NA likewise other tribe. Just saying crime has nothing to do with ethnicity.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Evegreen: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2015
H

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by tellwisdom: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2015
This aids infested country again?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea