Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On (10937 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
sweettease:
Oh just being plain naughty wink

*WARNING* Do not try the naughty approach with a lady that doesn't like you, the insult and embarrassment no go get mate grin
Can you be a little more detailed. What do you mean by naughty
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by hottest111: 9:18pm On May 09, 2015
Has a guy..if u do all dis trash she posted..... guess what

you'll be friend zoned
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by hottest111: 9:18pm On May 09, 2015
Has a guy..if u do all dis trash she posted..... guess what

you'll be friend zoned
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by andyanders: 10:33pm On May 13, 2015
Irene,
Nothing wrong in cooking cus I love surprising a lady with a mouth watering dish as I can prepare any kind of dish or even come up with my own kind of recipe.

Gift is ok, but not to say it must be expensive.A white woman or American who give out flowers to a person they love, they appreciate such.But telling us here that it must be an expensive gift that she can appreciate, I cannot buy to that. I love o surprise a lady by shopping for good cloths, undies, shoes, lingerings and good stuffs that I see a lady having on her.
Giving out something must not be meant to look as if one is been taken advantage of as some Nigerian ladies tend to look at it.

I had a lady that I date from Syracuse NY and only my cooking swept her off her feet while both of us were in the college.

Other things could be done herein for a lady you care about depending on how understanding the lady is.
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by daewoorazer(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2015
ireneony:
1)cooking for her
2)bringing her breakfast to bed
3)when you tell her "i am sorry "even when she at fault
4)when you help her to loose her braid/weave, also when you wash her hair (that feeling your lady have when you run your hands through her scalp yummy*)
5) when you surprise her with an expensive gift.

shoutout to all d 'otees' who ar gud at d stufz above, while u jes gud @turnin dem on nd neva gettin 2 see their pant 4 once, thr z a 'bobo' out thr who dat same gal cuks 4, gives manie, luvs to b f*ckd lyk a biatch by him, does his laundry...do lyk ds \O if u represnt awa group!
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by starlingbawa(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2015
dinosmiles:
so being foolish turns u on?

This made the most sense to me!
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2015
ireneony:
house boy ke
are u trying to tell.me u cant do any of those listed aboveundecided

Above all these I can pay her dowry and remove her from the world of single ladies if she wants it cheesy

Well they're not bad but no 3 is out of it and unrealistic
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2015
ireneony:
1)cooking for her
2)bringing her breakfast to bed
3)when you tell her "i am sorry "even when she at fault
4)when you help her to loose her braid/weave, also when you wash her hair (that feeling your lady have when you run your hands through her scalp yummy*)
5) when you surprise her with an expensive gift.

U forgot to put;
6)washing her panties daily
7)Disposing her used menstual pads

Your number (3) shows u're not living real or u'll rather prefer a weakling guy
Re: 5 Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies On by marioxklusiv(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2015
lol....wen u clean her yanch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) / Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Share Ur Val Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.