Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom (4637 Views)

Ini Edo Narrates How She Escapes The Tragedy That Struck Reigners Bible Church / E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) / A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Saturday night ended in tragedy for 23 year old Alan Escamilla. According to reports Alan Escamilla was struck by lightning while he was self servicing in his bedroom. Scoop has more:

According to Dallas MD, Alan Escamilla was self servicing in his bedroom, before a massive bolt of lightning struck him.When police and ambulance arrived on the scene, they found Alan Escamilla, which “looked like burnt coal”, according to Officer Bryan Granados.

Alans parents rushed to his bedroom where they heard a loud boom and saw Alan Escamilla in a self servicing position, with his hand wrapped tightly around his man-hood. Alan Escamilla father said his sons body was rock hard but he was breathing heavily and very much alive.

“This like a sign from God” says the family church pastor Oscar Reyes, Who lives 2 houses down from Alan Escamilla. According to Alan Escamilla’s family and friends, Alan was a chronic masturbator, self servicing up to 5 times a day, and it is no surprise that he was struck by lighting while self servicing.

“If there was one thing about Alan, it’s that he masturbated all the time, Once he spent 4 hours in my restroom just self servicing I had to force him out my apartment” says long time friend of Alex Godoy. Alan Escamilla is expected to fully recover according to Baylor Hospital.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/04/23-year-old-struck-by-lightening-while-masturbating-in-bedroom.html

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Mcowubaba: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
lol......
Wetin persin no go hear.....
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by 1stola: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
sad
May thunder storm like this kill all those bloody barbaric bastąrd miserable South Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
did he die?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by winningbt: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't know what to say for now
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
winningbt:
I don't know what to say for now

smiley
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
See thunder O, people weh u suppose strike are those useless ZULUS in south africa, u come they strike little boy weh they do hin thing jeje? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by nerodenero: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Did you read the report?
iamayodeji:
did he die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by judedwriter(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
*thnder sound* GBROOOOM! *God's voice* thou shall not masturbate grin
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
I repent oooo, embarassedI repent oooo,

4 Likes

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Aminat508(f): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by SirBlack999(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hell or Heaven?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by nwonufestus(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
lol whr r d vaseline crew una don hear, GOD is watchin u
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by thelastmediator: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Caught in the act grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by CoolKizzy(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2015
To my Nigerian wankers, God is watching you. . . thunder loading. . .
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by bright007(f): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2015
shoro niyen?
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2015
And they say there is no God?
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by stuff46(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2015
This just shows that God is watchin everyone. Just wishing him quick recovery, Hoping he learnt his lessons.

Konji na B.astard
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
I will not do it again o. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Austeenx:
I will not do it again o. embarassed

you were the reason why I created these thread
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by loomer: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2015
No be small something
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by p2t2r(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg I no believe.
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Dhermelawler35: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Na lie #grabmyvaseline
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by killercute16(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2015
To the #TeamVaseline CREW......this is a sign and a warning.
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Airforce1:

you were the reason why I created these thread

Bro, thank you for saving my life. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Airforce1(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Austeenx:

Bro, thank you for saving my life. embarassed
undecided
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by adanduka: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2015
MY GOD IS A GOOD GOD, YES HE IS (singing)
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by Dannidom(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Since the guy wey break 'im lappy on top self service matter don get awoof lappy.

My broda, how e go be for you grin? who gon look out for you

Poor you cry

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by femfas1: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
IF YOU REQUIRE SUPPLY OF AGO (DIESEL) OR DPK (KEROSENE) IN LAGOS STATE AND ITS ENVIRONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON 07065582824, 07037913987. Email@ femiolubumade12@gmail.com or adekunle@triaxmarine.com
ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT US PLEASE..
THANK YOU
Re: Omg!!! 23 Year Old Struck By Lightening While self-servicing In His Bedroom by DonCarlos1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin I can imagine the guy about to hit the climax and ...........KABOOOOOOOOOOMMM.

He actually arrived at the same time with the thunder. What a thunderous climax grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife Flaunts Her Banging Figure (Photo) / Obi Cubana Shares Picture Of Cubana Bar In Unknown Destination - Picture / Marjorie Newlin-86 Year Oldest Female Bodybuilder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.