Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. (3825 Views)

Why Do Virgins Brides Cry On Their First Time? / Sworn Virgins' Of Albania / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by earTHMama: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2009
Founder of the African Refugee Foundation (AFR), Ambassador Olusegun Olusola, confers award on 41 virgins

CHINYERE AMAECHI-MUSA

FOUNDER of the African Refugee Foundation (AFR), Ambassador Olusegun Olusola last weekend conferred the agents of peace of ARF on 41 winners of female virginity contest. He said that the award was his own way of celebrating the 41 virgins, who participated in second Nigerian virgin girls celebration organised last year by Princess Adediran Adunni in Lagos.

Amb. Olusola said the awardees whose ages ranged from 15 and above, have demonstrated that they can be trusted in resolving conflicts as volunteers of the ARF.

While encouraging the girls to remain chaste as long as necessary, the ARF boss advised young people especially girls to live a pious life that would be useful to them and their community.

Meanwhile, the 41 virgins would also enjoy free gyneacological care if they remained chastise.

Dr. Ade Ekemode, who certified that the girls’ hymens were still intact as a proof of virginity made the medical offer in Lagos.

Out of the 41, Miss Titilayo Amina Odekeye emerged the first virgin queen in the Miss Nigerian Virgin Girl Pageant. She went home with lots of gifts.

However, Princess Adunni regretted that inspite of the lofty concept of the pageant, most homes and organisations she approached for collaboration shunned the programme.

Reacting to her frustration, Ambassador Olusola said that the project was a worthy one and called for support for it.

He enjoined parents to teach their daughters the virtue of remaining virgins before marriage, noting that most men want virgins as wives. In his words: "It is healthy to be a virgin and men like their wives to be virgins before marriage hence we need to support the organiser in this rebirth of our homes and society."

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/30/805.html
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Tgirl4real(f): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
How dem take know? did they . . . tongue
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Faru: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi Tgirl4real are u still here?
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Sissy3(f): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2009
[quote

Dr. Ade Ekemode, who certified that the girls’ hymens were still intact as a proof of virginity made the medical offer in Lagos.

[/quote]

and this man calls himself a doc , i thought "doctors" are suppose to know that hymen and virginity is a myth and cant be used only to measure virginity so when the hymen is broken by other means, like using a tampon , riding a horse or Bicycle etc or those who weren't even born with a hymen and haven't had any sex, she isn't a virgin nonsense, sometimes i wonder why parents would even send their girls to such nonsense

[quote author=Tgirl4real link=topic=226591.msg3406681#msg3406681 date=1233353778]
How dem take know? did they . . . tongue

gurl help me ask them oo, virgin award my ass angry angry
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by jamace(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2009
To me, being a virgin is not something that should be turned into public show in the name of competition. Whoever is a virgin is a blessing to herself and would be husband. Nigerians have a way of turning a personal and private thing into a public show. That is why despite our outward show of religiousity, corruption is still killing us. We must get our priorities right. Nonsense angry.
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by waleab: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2009
hummmmm some people
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by earTHMama: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2009
How dem take know? did they
Lol, they used infra red rays to find out. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by earTHMama: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2009
gurl help me ask them oo, virgin award my ass

Why you dey hate?. I'm one of the 41 girls. Karmamod and Sapphic were kicked out of the competition for lying about their status. They were also fined N5k each.kiss kiss kiss
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by AloyEmeka9: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2009
Do they have virgin awards for guys?. I wan register o.
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by 9ijaprince(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Do they have virgin awards for guys?. I wan register o.

yes.i will keep u posted
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by earTHMama: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2009
Founder of the African Refugee Foundation (AFR), Ambassador Olusegun Olusola, confers award on 41 virgins

CHINYERE AMAECHI-MUSA

Which kin name this reporter get?. Igbo women dey chop uncircumcised? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2009
earTHMama:

Which kin name this reporter get?. Igbo women dey chop uncircumcised? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes oo
They chop anytin
! grin

TOPIC
LMFAO
Virgins dey get award?
shocked
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2009
earTHMama:

CHINYERE AMAECHI-MUSA

FOUNDER of the African Refugee Foundation (AFR), Ambassador Olusegun Olusola last weekend conferred the agents of peace of ARF on 41 winners of female virginity contest. He said that the award was his own way of celebrating the 41 virgins, who participated in second Nigerian virgin girls celebration organised last year by Princess Adediran Adunni in Lagos.

Amb. Olusola said the awardees whose ages ranged from 15 and above, have demonstrated that they can be trusted in resolving conflicts as volunteers of the ARF.

While encouraging the girls to remain chaste as long as necessary, the ARF boss advised young people especially girls to live a pious life that would be useful to them and their community.

Meanwhile, the 41 virgins would also enjoy free gyneacological care if they remained chastise.

Out of the 41, Miss Titilayo Amina Odekeye emerged the [b]first virgin queen in the Miss Nigerian Virgin Girl Pageant. She went home with lots of gifts.[/b]

However, Princess Adunni regretted that inspite of the lofty concept of the pageant, most homes and organisations she approached for collaboration shunned the programme.

Reacting to her frustration, Ambassador Olusola said that the project was a worthy one and called for support for it.

He enjoined parents to teach their daughters the virtue of remaining virgins before marriage, noting that most men want virgins as wives. In his words: "It is healthy to be a virgin and men like their wives to be virgins before marriage hence we need to support the organiser in this rebirth of our homes and society."

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/30/805.html

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

earTHMama:

CHINYERE AMAECHI-MUSA

FOUNDER of the African Refugee Foundation (AFR), Ambassador Olusegun Olusola last weekend conferred the agents of peace of ARF

na wa oh the new peacekeepers - stopping genocide - not with a strong hand, but with hymens -

'hold it right there, rebel thug, i've got a hymen, and i'm not afraid to use it!

heheheh princess leah propbaly had one of those too!

earTHMama:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. see this cheap dokita - what medical care will they require as long as they keep their hymens intact? grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by plappville(f): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2009
The founder of this award is a jobless person, let him go and organise peace keeping ceremony in the Niger Delta or Irak grin grin grin
Na wo care about virgin, it's a self blessing and not a thing to publicite.
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by earTHMama: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2009

The founder of this award is a jobless person, let him go and organise peace keeping ceremony in the Niger Delta or Irak Grin Grin Grin
Na wo care about virgin, it's a self blessing and not a thing to publicite.

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

He's an ambassador.
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by ztyle(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2009
earTHMama:

Lol, they used infra red rays to find out. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol dude no kill us with Laff, No na BlueTooth Dem use. grin
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by earTHMama: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
Lol  dude no kill us with Laff, No na BlueTooth Dem use.
Before Nko. Some even use brown tooth or red tongue wink wink to find out.
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Sissy3(f): 3:19am On Feb 02, 2009
earTHMama:

Why you dey hate?. I'm one of the 41 girls. Karmamod and Sapphic were kicked out of the competition for lying about their status. They were also fined N5k each.kiss kiss kiss

yea, i'm happy 4 ya cheesy, cheesy just make sure the doc is using the right "virgin test kit" for y'all virgin out there tongue tongue
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by earTHMama: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2009

yea, i'm happy 4 ya Cheesy, Cheesy just make sure the doc is using the right "virgin test kit" for y'all virgin out there
Don't worry, she used the right test kit and declared me a virgin. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by JustGood(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
see fight o.
una dey vex because some other girls have kept their virginities.
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by dalaman: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
JustGood:

see fight o.
una dey vex because some other girls have kept their virginities.

grin grin
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
Was this necessary?
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Sauron1: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
stillwater:

Was this necessary?

That is what your darling country has been reduced to.

earTHMama:

Don't worry, she used the right test kit and declared me a virgin. tongue tongue tongue

Deepzone a virgin?? She traded it for ice cream at age 9. grin
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

That is what your darling country has been reduced to.

Well what can I say . . . "Halleluyah there are still virgin brides for Sauron to marry" cheesy
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Sauron1: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
stillwater:

Well what can I say . . . "Halleluyah there are still virgin brides for Sauron to marry" cheesy

Don't tell me u believe that story. . . . .
What is to say all the contestants are certified virgins??
Nigeria and honesty are parallel lines. grin
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't tell me u believe that story. . . . .
What is to say all the contestants are certified virgins??
Nigeria and honesty are parallel lines. grin

Lol, a doctor checked them. I guess we should be waiting for Boy virgin award. *rolls eyes*. I hope you qualify. grin
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Sauron1: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
stillwater:

Lol, a doctor checked them. I guess we should be waiting for Boy virgin award. *rolls eyes*. I hope you qualify. grin

The doctor should be shot. . . . . .
Some women were born without their hymen and some lost it to rigorous activities while growing up.
Can the word "virgin" be defined in this world of sin??

Boy virgin award. . . . . .I would def'ly WIN that. cheesy
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by ifyalways(f): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
. . . .and what happens to the non-virgins?no medical care?
the programme makes no sense whatsoever to me.
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

The doctor should be shot. . . . . .
Some women were born without their hymen and some lost it to rigorous activities while growing up.
Can the word "virgin" be defined in this world of sin??

Boy virgin award. . . . . .I would def'ly WIN that. cheesy

Glory be to God. See me thinking differently about your status cheesy. You deserve a kiss. kiss cheesy
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
Lmfao @ the ice cream comment cheesy cheesy

@topic
Wot da? cheesy
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
stillwater:

Glory be to God. See me thinking differently about your status cheesy. You deserve a kiss. kiss cheesy

Ma doctor said i was(as at 20 yrs ago). . . . . .I deserve a kiss??
Are we talking French kiss here or Hausa kiss. wink wink wink
Re: Virgins Win Award In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ma doctor said i was(as at 20 yrs ago). . . . . .I deserve a kiss??
Are we talking French kiss here or Hausa kiss. wink wink wink

Well no kiss for you, since it was twenty years ago. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. / The Best Private Nursery/primary School In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.