Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) (1340 Views)

Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by supaslim(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Imagine ursef being in this dude's shoe! What would you do

Meanwhile my new song '"IFEDUN"' is still up for download. www.datafilehost.com/d/f4ae7511

Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Dyt(f): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Deep sigh
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Jackeeh(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Simply search for desperate childless couples with whom to share my bundlesssssssssssssssss of joyssssssssssssss.
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by cemefor(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hope he got enough money to adequately cater for them.You don't want this whole army crying at night from hunger.
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by whizjay(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
*singing*

Father Abraham, has many sons,
Many son has father Abraham....

grin

1 Like

Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by rudebouy: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
I will not just take a photo with them. I will also make a video clip of the whole scenario. I love babies wella. I can even change dia diapers and baff dem sef.

Staying with dis kids will be both fun and frustrating. And d frustration also makes it funcheesy.

No kidding. If u give me all d food and diapers and all d necessary items day nid, I can live with these kids for 2 weeks. Anytin more dan dat mite make me run madcheesy.

Am planning to own a creche sometime in d future cos I love dem babies.
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by jamex93(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
just find time for your children
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Mprex(f): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
He will take care of his kids. simple
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
If na naija man, na to run comot
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by okpamson15(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hw wil their mother recognise them when going to take them
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by rudebouy: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mprex:
He will take care of his kids. simple

Ufan abadie? I hear say dem want marry u? U rememba me?
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Mprex(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
rudebouy:

Ufan abadie? I hear say dem want marry u? U rememba me?
lols. idioko oh. Abeg who wan marry mecheesy
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by rudebouy: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mprex:

lols. idioko oh. Abeg who wan marry mecheesy

U sed so in one of ya diaries na. Well I used to be obongproff. Now am rudebouy. Obongproff's account had issues so he created a new rudebouy, u like him?wink

Tell ya mama say I day come see her by decemba. Sebi u get bobby? Me I like bobby too muss ohcheesy.
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Mprex(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
rudebouy:

U sed so in one of ya diaries na. Well I used to be obongproff. Now am rudebouy. Obongproff's account had issues so he created a new rudebouy, u like him?wink

Tell ya mama say I day come see her by decemba. Sebi u get bobby? Me I like bobby too muss ohcheesy.
lols. naughty boy. what happened to obong proff
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by rudebouy: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mprex:

lols. naughty boy. what happened to obong proff

Obongproff went on exile via keyboard error.

Like seriously, if ur boobs are big enof, den we are good to go oh. Afta fine face and personality, na bobby be numba three most important tin oh. Who no like cowbell milk?cheesy
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by TrishaP(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
I might just dig my early grave.
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
He asked and he receiveth...

I call dis bundle of joy..!
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Dheartless: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by Dheartless: 12:55am On Apr 20, 2015
become born again
so we can all be children
and so non of us has to take care of another

cheers
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by supaslim(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
rudebouy:
I will not just take a photo with them. I will also make a video clip of the whole scenario. I love babies wella. I can even change dia diapers and baff dem sef.

Staying with dis kids will be both fun and frustrating. And d frustration also makes it funcheesy.

No kidding. If u give me all d food and diapers and all d necessary items day nid, I can live with these kids for 2 weeks. Anytin more dan dat mite make me run madcheesy.

Am planning to own a creche sometime in d future cos I love dem babies.
. Lolz! I piti u oo! Na means no oda wrk for u den!
Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by supaslim(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Dheartless:
become born again
so we can all be children
and so non of us has to take care of another

cheers
heheheheheheh! Funny

1 Like

Re: Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) by rudebouy: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
supaslim:
. Lolz! I piti u oo! Na means no oda wrk for u den!

D last time I was on leave, I went to ma sister's for omugo. Boy! I had loads of fun. U wont undastand unless u love kids.

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD: This Beautiful Naija Lady Died Few Days To Her Glory / Wedding Card Gone Wrong / I Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.