Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online (10175 Views)

Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out With Her Teenage Daughter (Photo) / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by olasoji1: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by rondo235: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Simple★Aprilfool..
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by okpamson15(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
I thought na my african pesen. Op so u neva no that oyibo are the real image of God that the Bible the talk? Oyibo are tru with povity they are now trying to see God
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mother and daughter Huz the mum and Hu is the daughter.. All I c are two girls having fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by olasoji1: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
That is the mum in black leggies...Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by ifyan(m): 2:19am On Apr 20, 2015
olasoji1:
That is the mum in black leggies...Lol grin

I think so.

You know. ......
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Damn!!, they are both like sisters.

The mum is the one on black yoga pants, the other one is Jen Setler smiley, she has inspired me to be doing squats, ever since i came across her smiley cheesy
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by DjAndroid: 6:46am On Apr 20, 2015
The picture didn't get everyone talking because i did not and my guys did not talk about it either.
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2015
And so? undecided
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by badassProdigy(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2015
check dis out too...

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by may01(f): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Which is which?
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by pretydiva(f): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Wowww..impressive..i luv wat m seeing
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by vickkyruby(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2015
Nice!
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Thrèesome!
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by obaty(f): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2015
This isn't sexy, I am even prefer Mercy Aigbe's and her daughter's picture to this.
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Another pics
Who is the mum and who is the daughter?

Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by micktoxin(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Another pics
Left? She looks older.

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2015
micktoxin:

Left? She looks older.

Yeah, that's what I thought
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by eugy45(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Another pics
Mum on blue panties
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by Qmab: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2015
If this is natural, that is, the mother isn't starving herself or taking on excessive work out schedule, then I'm really impressed.
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by femfas1: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
IF YOU REQUIRE SUPPLY OF AGO (DIESEL) OR DPK (KEROSENE) IN LAGOS STATE AND ITS ENVIRONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ON 07065582824, 07037913987. Email@ femiolubumade12@gmail.com or adekunle@triaxmarine.com
ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT US PLEASE..
THANK YOU
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by obaty(f): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
[img][/img]
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Time to carefully choose my wife oooooo grin
Not the likes of PEJ to GEJ grin grin
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by diptim: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
They look like twins mehn

don't forget to visit http://www.allrounda.com.ng/2015/04/world-sexiest-guy-wrote-apology-letter.html || Updated !!
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by Emteebee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Damn

Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Damn!!, they are both like sisters.

The mum is the one on black yoga pants, the other one is Jen Setler smiley, she has inspired me to be doing squats, ever since i came across her smiley cheesy
And some serious eye candy it is. wink
Will hit you with something in a bit.
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by freezyprinzy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
C dis ur baca baby I want 2 personalise it
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by olasoji1: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chai if u get dat kind girl with pink watin u go do
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by Dangbo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Jen Selter and not the mother and daughter everybody abeg make una go facebook go search for Jen selter and you go see that the poster of this pic is trying to get traffic from here instead of make im go find last man Rubbish.
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by axortedbabe(f): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nice..
Still didnt get me talkin..
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by olasoji1: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why Is This Man Doing This To Another Man's Wife?

See what is doing here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/why-is-this-man-doing-this-to-another.html
Re: Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online by kinibigdeal(m): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Must every thing be a topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

R. Kelly's Brother Makes Damaging Allegations / Patoranking Releases A New Album, “Wilmer” / Remember Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku? See Photos Of How He Looks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.