Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! (2319 Views)

Would You Allow Her Be Your Hubby's Personal Assistant? / Have You Ever Made Love In The Kitchen With Your Hubby/wifey While Cooking? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Briee:

No, can't say it here
I already replied
Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by enoqueen: 2:08am On Apr 20, 2015
I av heard of something like this before. The hubby asked for beans and when the wife was done, he surprised her with a car gift.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2015
...That's fvckin insane, at least he should eat out of it even if its just the meat....

I'd stopped cooking for the hubby if it'd be me
Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by OKNkanu(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
BULL.....SHIT!!
Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by TrishaP(f): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Except he is ill then i'll go through that stressful late night kitchen routine.

Other than that, he has legs and hands to make his way up to the kitchen to help himself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Him and orijin101 dey for prision grin grin

No way! shocked
Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by stephenqueen: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

No way! shocked
How prision na cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

How prision na cheesycheesy

I no go any prison. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by ohzi(f): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
1-i wont even allow him wake up hungry by that time.
2-what can i do? but he must eat that food before the end of that day
3- on the night of that day,i will sleep three hours earlier than usual
Re: Ladies, What If Your Hubby Does This?! by Metrofox(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzNelly:
You wake me up by 2:00am to tell me you're hungry?

Shut up and eat me. angry
Ur own love wicked..gan

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Now A Proud Father And It's A Boy / $xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One / Mr Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.