Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. (14448 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2018
brocab:
I didn't know the subject was just about faith? You didn't inform me faith was your main topic, you wrote something other then faith and I answered 57 and 181 on your request, the problem is Uben you try to lay the guilt upon others, because the truth of the matter is you can't come back with answers, plus Uben where is your faith, when you show no faith!
How does one claim to have faith in God who lives, and yet show more faith to a Mother that once lived?

Faith is the Word of God, the problem is Uben, you are so caught up with tradition, it gets in your way to acknowledge what faith is, "You don't answer topic's because you can't, even if you had tried, you can't, because you have not received the Spirit of God.
{Romans 10:17} So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Meaning faith is not scattered in different directions about different beliefs.

And the Holy Spirit was given to the body of believers-whom formed into a Church structure, that is the bride of Christ, Jesus is not planning to marry His Mother out from the Catholic Church.
The Church structure is made of believers, who have chosen to stand together in one accord! "This is the Church, Christ speaks about.
Do the Catholic's all stand together in one accord, "No" they are universal-the Pope bows down before Allah, before the Hindi god, a Church claiming to be universal can never stand as one Church-bowing down before other god's will open doors into the spirit realm, Pope Francis bowed down before Allah and the Hindi god, wrong doors opens up wrong Spirits.
This doesn't sound like a Church standing fern in one accord, do you realise there is more to just believing in Christ-as we can see the Pope believes in something, and of course he was baptised at birth like everybody else that became Catholic's, Roman Catholic's, Baptist, etc, but the truth is, not everybody are saved in Christ, because of some decision made by the parents at birth!
And by the looks of this, the Pope isn't saved, and of course parents who have never been taught the truth, do make wrong choices..
The truth of the matter is, God seeks who He calls, and then it's up to us to make our decision, not everybody chooses to make the right decision to follow just Christ-you believe in tradition like the Pope does, he bows before other god's-he prays through "To" other god's, you bow and pray to Mary and the saints!
But don't forget God watches everything we do, and the Word say's, many are called but few are chosen!
{Luke 4:18} "The Spirit of the Lord is on Me, because He has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor.
Not everybody that calls themselves Christian preach the good news about Christ, not everyone is anointed to preach the Gospel, because not everyone believes the Gospel! To preach the truth and receive the Spirit of God, one must be born again!

you were the one who set the topic by quoting the Catholic catechism on faith, now suddenly you are ignorant of what we were talking about

not just the pope and I who believe in apostolic tradition, even the apostle Paul and the Bible tells us to believe in apostolic tradition.

2 thess 2:15

So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the
traditions that you were taught by us, either by our
spoken word or by our letter.

3 Likes

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2018
brocab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOv3dyH4qmw
If there's no paganism, then this video doesn't exist along with the many other million copies that is shown around the world?
the video is talking about an ancient shrine called the pantheon in Rome built by the emperors for all the gods.

when the Christian Church converted Rome, the pagans gave up their shrines and the Church removed all the worthless idols from the place, cleaned up the place and dedicated it to the only God in remembrance of all who lived for Jesus Christ.

there is nothing wrong with that, some people just like to paint good things as evil

1 Like

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
YOU DIDN'T LIKE THAT ONE, TRY THIS ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RezSSQnuW0o

This hall of fame, was supposedly taken over by the Catholic's 2000 years ago, and the statue of saint Peter's foot was kissed off by the Catholic's, of course the Catholic's believe this isn't a act of worship-nor do they agree it's bowing down before other god's.
If this has nothing to do with the Vatican then the Catholic's should pull it down-it's a mockery against the one true God!
It won't matter how much evidence is laid before you, the blind don't see, what the blind don't know!
Doors are opening in all directions, we can either walk around with our eye's closed or we can realise there's camera's everywhere watching our every move, and these video's are focused on the Church, especially around Christians!
No one likes what they hear or see, but as Christians, we are now in a good place to keep our eye's open to retrieve conformation about anything we see-hear, God had given us all concernment..
And history talks about the Catholic Church like there's no tomorrow, It doesn't matter which way I turn, the truth of the matter is, the Church is copping the weight!
Uben every time you return my page-just like the rest of your comrades, don't you understand-these are the day's we need to be more focus on Christ, these are end day's, these events are coming to past!
There's so much evidence to point us quickly in the right direction, video's of everything had flooded the net, it doesn't matter where we turn, how many day's are in a year-what news paper we read, or Television we switch on, somewhere, someone is talking about the Church.
The world can't function without camera's! The blind can't see, what the blind don't know, the truth comes before the fall.
What is the Universal Church? "Religions bowing down before the Church from all denominations standing together in one accord-Universal means Pope Francis getting down on his knee's bowing down before Allah and the Hindi god's, he declares all religions are True!
Ubenedictus:
the video is talking about an ancient shrine called the pantheon in Rome built by the emperors for all the gods.

when the Christian Church converted Rome, the pagans gave up their shrines and the Church removed all the worthless idols from the place, cleaned up the place and dedicated it to the only God in remembrance of all who lived for Jesus Christ.

there is nothing wrong with that, some people just like to paint good things as evil
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2018
And what was the traditions Paul spoke about In {2 Thessalonians 2:13-16} Uben you and your comrades don't really know! You believe it's all about the Catholic Church, you are taught the apostles worshipped the Sun god rather the Son of God.
But we should and are [morally] obligated [as debtors] always to give thanks to God for you, believers beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through the sanctifying work of the Spirit [that sets you apart for God’s purpose] and by your faith in the truth [of God’s word that leads you to spiritual maturity].
It was to this end that He called you through our gospel [the good news of Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection], so that you may obtain and share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold [tightly] to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us.
Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting comfort and encouragement and the good [well-founded] hope [of salvation] by His grace,
The traditions you claim to have, do not line up to the traditions Paul wrote in {2 Thessalonians 2:15} these traditions either by Word of mouth or by letter were to glorify Christ-not some pagan belief you call Christianity!
Ubenedictus:

you were the one who set the topic by quoting the Catholic catechism on faith, now suddenly you are ignorant of what we were talking about

not just the pope and I who believe in apostolic tradition, even the apostle Paul and the Bible tells us to believe in apostolic tradition.

2 thess 2:15

So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the
traditions that you were taught by us, either by our
spoken word or by our letter.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2018
Why don't you let your fingers do the walking, and push some buttons, about your religious nut shell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri5Rtxl0EHs
I have shared news about end time events over and over on this forum and still Uben you can't seem to find away to prove the evidence these video's are either true or false.
These days there's so much information to know we are in these last days, and you can't see it Uben..
God doesn't like laziness Uben, these prophesies are becoming more to the believer, and less to the non believer Uben.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S94msQbNFZY
{2 Thessalonians 2:3} Jesus said: the falling away will come first, look at the video above, Catholicism calling Pentecostals to return back to the Catholic Church. To reunite One Church, means One World religion!
The Priest above had a mission to do, He was sent by Pope Francis to deliver a message calling Churches around the world to reunite with the Catholic Church.
It was the Pentecostal wolves-prosperity preachers and their followers that agreed, Sadly after the priest delivered the message, he died shortly after riding his motorbike.
The “man of sin” posing as God will be performing supernatural acts with the help of the devil, deceiving all those who have rejected God and putting himself in a position to be worshipped by the world.
Pope Francis will be prefect for this job, he is a good candidate, the world had seen him bow down before other god's! Who knows the future-we don't know how this will all unfold, God knows, slowly but surely the world is unfolding to plan, either if Pope Francis is the main candidate, or somebody after him will raise and finish what Pope Francis had began?
Pope Francis Declares All Religions are True, he is declaring all god's are the One true God in the bible-It's common sense to work out where Pope Francis is going with this, he is combining all religions to reunite together as One.
Paul writes that it will involve the revealing of “the man of sin…the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God” {2 Thessalonians 2:3-4}
Uben we can't argue against prophesy!
Ubenedictus:
you still can't provide a single quote for the Pope where he advocate for one world religion?

is it not time to drop these silly conspiracy theories?
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
We are in these last day's, and it's coming, and already we are seeing how the world is slowly pushing the truth underground!
Just the other day I was asked to join a group from different denominations "Catholic's, Seven day Adventist, and Pentecostals talking about God!
Just as people were sharing their views back and forward with each other around the room, in just a few sort minutes, the disagreement's and disbelief's began.
As I was sitting down observing what was happening around me, it took just minutes before I said: it doesn't matter what your disbelief's are, I said: if you need to argue about anything, you need to take it back to the Word of God! I said: everything we are taught, comes back to the Word of God, I said: if anybody has anything to say about God, then we need to test it by the Word of God.
After a while It felt like these different denominations were in some kind of a competition, everything they said: they claim it was the Holy Spirit leading them to say the things they believed was true.
I don't disagree, but nothing they said: was encouraging. "Like I said: it was a competition, this was a good eye opener, I can't imagine how the world would function between these different denominations coming together under the New World Order!
To be honest, the Lord warned us these things will come to pass-and bringing Christians together from different denominations, without anything said: Christians will persecute Christians, Christians hating Christians, like it had never been seen before.
{Matthew 24:9-10} Then they will hand you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.
At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another,…
This is so true, this is actually happening just before our eye's, It's actually becoming a rare find, trying to get any decent conversations from other Christians about God!
I believe this is our time, we need to be focused on God, {Jesus said: the falling away comes first} isn't this so true, I was talking with a Christian sometime ago about how God speaks to us through dreams and visions, he disagreed-I find more believers on line, then I do off line, these day's chatting about God, is starting to be a rare find.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
brocab:
YOU DIDN'T LIKE THAT ONE, TRY THIS ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RezSSQnuW0o

This hall of fame, was supposedly taken over by the Catholic's 2000 years ago, and the statue of saint Peter's foot was kissed off by the Catholic's, of course the Catholic's believe this isn't a act of worship-nor do they agree it's bowing down before other god's.
If this has nothing to do with the Vatican then the Catholic's should pull it down-it's a mockery against the one true God!
It won't matter how much evidence is laid before you, the blind don't see, what the blind don't know!
Doors are opening in all directions, we can either walk around with our eye's closed or we can realise there's camera's everywhere watching our every move, and these video's are focused on the Church, especially around Christians!
No one likes what they hear or see, but as Christians, we are now in a good place to keep our eye's open to retrieve conformation about anything we see-hear, God had given us all concernment..
And history talks about the Catholic Church like there's no tomorrow, It doesn't matter which way I turn, the truth of the matter is, the Church is copping the weight!
Uben every time you return my page-just like the rest of your comrades, don't you understand-these are the day's we need to be more focus on Christ, these are end day's, these events are coming to past!
There's so much evidence to point us quickly in the right direction, video's of everything had flooded the net, it doesn't matter where we turn, how many day's are in a year-what news paper we read, or Television we switch on, somewhere, someone is talking about the Church.
The world can't function without camera's! The blind can't see, what the blind don't know, the truth comes before the fall.
What is the Universal Church? "Religions bowing down before the Church from all denominations standing together in one accord-Universal means Pope Francis getting down on his knee's bowing down before Allah and the Hindi god's, he declares all religions are True!
you and your conspiracy theories, that is a nativity scene, it isn't pagan. just like your idea of one world religion is another conspiracy theory.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
I had noticed you didn't mention this video? And of course there is good reason why you never mentioned it, because this priest is standing in a Pentecostal Church pleading with Kenneth Copeland to return back to the Catholic Church! This Priest is actually doing what you are denying Uben..

This is what I like about you Uben, you write like you may know something, but short and sweet actually shows, you haven't a clue what is going on around you-it isn't my idea, it's the worlds idea, and in the bible it is written, and what's pagan, is you Uben not fully understanding nor believing the Word of God!
It's always the case-it isn't worth asking have you not read the bible-or is this something that may come later in life?
Sometimes I wonder why the Catholic's believe they are even saved-is there any room in heaven for the unbelieving Catholic's? You may find prophesy is a little steep for you, and of course by your own personal knowledge you believe they are theories, but sadly someone is taking the time by planting these theories on you tube channel-but don't worry, as long as it takes, I will witness the Word of God as long as you are willing to return my call.
The one-world religion described in {Revelation 17:1–18} as “the great harlot” will be part of the end-times scenario.
Uben your state of mind may believe these are theories, and of course you are not keen to recognise end time prophesy, but seriously, it's a good time to be a watchmen, taking notes, listening and sharing to our fellow believers, learning, He who has ears, let him hear, what the Spirit say's to the Churches.
Do you know the term harlot is used throughout the Old Testament as a metaphor for false religion. The actual identity and makeup of the religion has been debated for centuries and has resulted in a number of different views among Bible commentators and theologians.
There are convincing arguments for the one world religion being Catholicism, Islam, the New Age movement, or some other religion coming into power, without having some sort of a discernment, flicking through the internet, could bring possibilities or some sort of a theory, but this isn't always the case, a good discernment lining it up with the Word of God, does make a difference!
But there is no doubt that some sort of a one-world religion under the false prophet will be a part of the end times, again perhaps made up of a number of different religions, sects, the universal Church trying to reunite with other religions, should fill in the gaps quite well.
Uben I believe I am asking to much from you, but if you were to read {Revelation 17:1–18} it gives us several characteristics of the one-world religion.
The false religion will dominate all the “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” of the earth, meaning that it will have universal authority, no doubt given by the Antichrist, who rules the world at that time.
{Revelation 13:16–17} the blast from the past-the Catholic Church all over again, can we imagine those who oppose the worldwide religion will be killed, and those who refuse to worship the Antichrist by accepting his mark will be unable to buy and sell, thereby making survival very difficult. I am sure we already know the worst is still to come..
Ubenedictus:
you and your conspiracy theories, that is a nativity scene, it isn't pagan. just like your idea of one world religion is another conspiracy theory.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
brocab:
I had noticed you didn't mention this video? And of course there is good reason why you never mentioned it, because this priest is standing in a Pentecostal Church pleading with Kenneth Copeland to return back to the Catholic Church! This Priest is actually doing what you are denying Uben..

This is what I like about you Uben, you write like you may know something, but short and sweet actually shows, you haven't a clue what is going on around you-it isn't my idea, it's the worlds idea, and in the bible it is written, and what's pagan, is you Uben not fully understanding nor believing the Word of God!
It's always the case-it isn't worth asking have you not read the bible-or is this something that may come later in life?
Sometimes I wonder why the Catholic's believe they are even saved-is there any room in heaven for the unbelieving Catholic's? You may find prophesy is a little steep for you, and of course by your own personal knowledge you believe they are theories, but sadly someone is taking the time by planting these theories on you tube channel-but don't worry, as long as it takes, I will witness the Word of God as long as you are willing to return my call.
The one-world religion described in {Revelation 17:1–18} as “the great harlot” will be part of the end-times scenario.
Uben your state of mind may believe these are theories, and of course you are not keen to recognise end time prophesy, but seriously, it's a good time to be a watchmen, taking notes, listening and sharing to our fellow believers, learning, He who has ears, let him hear, what the Spirit say's to the Churches.
Do you know the term harlot is used throughout the Old Testament as a metaphor for false religion. The actual identity and makeup of the religion has been debated for centuries and has resulted in a number of different views among Bible commentators and theologians.
There are convincing arguments for the one world religion being Catholicism, Islam, the New Age movement, or some other religion coming into power, without having some sort of a discernment, flicking through the internet, could bring possibilities or some sort of a theory, but this isn't always the case, a good discernment lining it up with the Word of God, does make a difference!
But there is no doubt that some sort of a one-world religion under the false prophet will be a part of the end times, again perhaps made up of a number of different religions, sects, the universal Church trying to reunite with other religions, should fill in the gaps quite well.
Uben I believe I am asking to much from you, but if you were to read {Revelation 17:1–18} it gives us several characteristics of the one-world religion.
The false religion will dominate all the “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” of the earth, meaning that it will have universal authority, no doubt given by the Antichrist, who rules the world at that time.
{Revelation 13:16–17} the blast from the past-the Catholic Church all over again, can we imagine those who oppose the worldwide religion will be killed, and those who refuse to worship the Antichrist by accepting his mark will be unable to buy and sell, thereby making survival very difficult. I am sure we already know the worst is still to come..
as usual you are quick to criticise and slow to learn.

the speaker in that video is NOT A CATHOLIC PRIEST, that is an Anglican belonging to the charismatic movemrntin an Evangelical event
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Topical, Uben I thought you had more sense-then write this sort of rubbish below-blind you are, and blind you will always be, it doesn't make any differences, he is still delivering Pope Francis message, you can deny everything, but the truth is this man is on video delivering Pope Francis's message to the charismatic movement in an Evangelical event!
Uben, pay attention-call him what you like-a Catholic, Anglican Priest, who cares, as I had said: this very same man in the video is a messenger from Pope Francis himself, calling all Churches to reunite with the Catholic Church!
Do you retrieve your information from comic books? Or is this something you dream up, you haven't the slightest idea what part of the Vatican this Priest came from, you will never change-you will always lie against the truth-what are you protecting Uben, yourself?
{John 8:44-45} Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Anglican charismatic movement in an Evangelical event-the point he made Uben, he is still delivering Pope Francis's message to all Christians to reunite! After this man delivered Pope Francis's message, he was taken out of the way and he was killed on the motorcycle a sort time later, no one had attempted to deliver this same message since...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGsdQ3i4wTs
Ubenedictus:
as usual you are quick to criticise and slow to learn.

the speaker in that video is NOT A CATHOLIC PRIEST, that is an Anglican belonging to the charismatic movemrntin an Evangelical event
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
brocab:
Topical, Uben I thought you had more sense-then write this sort of rubbish below-blind you are, and blind you will always be, it doesn't make any differences, he is still delivering Pope Francis message, you can deny everything, but the truth is this man is on video delivering Pope Francis's message to the charismatic movement in an Evangelical event!
Uben, pay attention-call him what you like-a Catholic, Anglican Priest, who cares, as I had said: this very same man in the video is a messenger from Pope Francis himself, calling all Churches to reunite with the Catholic Church!
Do you retrieve your information from comic books? Or is this something you dream up, you haven't the slightest idea what part of the Vatican this Priest came from, you will never change-you will always lie against the truth-what are you protecting Uben, yourself?
{John 8:44-45} Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Anglican charismatic movement in an Evangelical event-the point he made Uben, he is still delivering Pope Francis's message to all Christians to reunite! After this man delivered Pope Francis's message, he was taken out of the way and he was killed on the motorcycle a sort time later, no one had attempted to deliver this same message since...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGsdQ3i4wTs

your usual rant and insult, throwing tantrums like a child.

Now your ignorance has been cleared, the speaker is Tony Palmer an Anglican and a friend with Kenneth Copeland, he is also involved in world ecumenism has known Pope Francis before, he had earlier visited the Vatican and asked pope Francis to address the conference, the message he preach is actually his own teaching, he wasn't sent by the pope as a representative.

all churches should unite, that is clearly biblical and the Catholic Church is committed the the unity of all Christians, that is call ecumenism, we do not do one world religion... that is totally different.

John Chapter 17
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also
which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art]
in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in
us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent
me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given
them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be
made perfect in one; and that the world may know
that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as
thou hast loved me.

it is the devil who try to keep Christians divided, do you work for him?

1 Like

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2018
{John 10:14-16} “I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father know me, even so know I the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one flock and one shepherd”
Uben, you are so funny at times, nothing you say makes any sense, you are arguing over where this Priest came from, what is his religion? Can't you see the star attraction in the message? it was the Pope's message Tony Palmer had passed onto the Church, I don't care if Tony Palmer was the postman or the milkman-but in the video he is a Catholic Priest-but the point is, Kennith Copeland had open hell's doors for this priest, to deliver the Pope's message, the message is, Pope Francis is calling all Churches to agree to reunite together under His One Authority! Pope Francis is calling to become the shepherd of the flock!
The Catholic Church is a universal Church, "Right" what does universal mean to our Christian faith? It means-Pope Francis had turned away from God, to please man, Pope Francis had shown the world he will bow down before other god's, he is calling for unity between men and their temples-Churches, Pope Francis is asking forgiveness in the name of the Catholic Church, what is unity? believing all in one accord under a One World religion, all religions combining together under one authority! One mind, One heart! And Pope Francis is the sole candidate to be the Authority over all.
There is a difference between Pope Francis and the Word of God-coming under authority of the Catholic Church-would mean, we have abandoned our first love! this would be a good question to ask ourselves, are we in fellowship with the Lord, or are we in relationship with the world?
Why would anybody want to return back to the Catholic Church that tried to destroy us, while we have a good outstanding relationship with Jesus? 'the Catholic Church is a Church that is based on tradition, all Churches have traditions rules and regulations, but a Church isn't a Church without having a just relationship with the Lord?
So joining together under one roof one authority will mean the dark ages of the Catholic Church returns, religion persecuting Christians. Forgiveness I do, forgetting I do not do.
{1 Corinthians 8:6} For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth {as there are many so-called gods and lords} yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.
But not everyone has this knowledge Some people are still so accustomed to idols that they eat such food as if it were sacrificed to an idol. And since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.…
The Catholic Church is accustomed to bowing down before statue's, images of the heavenly realm!
{John 17} is not actually what you think it to be, Jesus Prays for All Believers, you claim to be a believer but you deny the Word of God, everything God say's not to do, you do.
Believers and Catholic's can not stand together under one roof, we don't agree on most topic's about God-so where and when do you ever agree with the Word of God?
Where does the Pentecostal fit in the Catholic Church, where do the JW's fit into the Catholic Church, how about the Mormons, the Muslims, the Hindi's, what about the atheist, are they in one mind one heart with the universal Church, does Pope Francis honestly believe everybody is saved because of good works?
Ubenedictus:
This is deafeningly a family reunion, the Pharisees accused Jesus of the same thing, If I am dividing Christians, then you must be the tares among the wheat, the wolves among the sheep, you are the many who was called, and I must be the few who is chosen!
Ubenedictus:

your usual rant and insult, throwing tantrums like a child.

Now your ignorance has been cleared, the speaker is Tony Palmer an Anglican and a friend with Kenneth Copeland, he is also involved in world ecumenism has known Pope Francis before, he had earlier visited the Vatican and asked pope Francis to address the conference, the message he preach is actually his own teaching, he wasn't sent by the pope as a representative.

all churches should unite, that is clearly biblical and the Catholic Church is committed the the unity of all Christians, that is call ecumenism, we do not do one world religion... that is totally different.

John Chapter 17
me.
thou hast loved me.

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Did Mary and the saints end up in Purgatory? Who paid for them, if not Jesus that paid the price for us on the cross?
And I just wanted to add? If I was to look at the picture below, I don't see the Lords description of gashing of teeth being tormented in hell fire, Purgatory is not a place of punishment but a paradise for the wicked-If Hell isn't real to the Catholic's, if {Luke 16} doesn't exist.
Abraham said: Besides all this, between you and us a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who might want to pass from here to you cannot do so, and no one can cross from there to us.’”
So I believe there are many disappointed Catholic's when there pearly gates arrive, and there's no turning back after we have made our choice, there's no free card to get out of purgatory Hell! Paying large amounts of indulgence won't save you!
So if the Catholic's don't believe in Luke-then what "choices does anybody have, if the Catholic's teach everybody spends time in purgatory Hell!
{Matthew 13:42} The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness. And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
But if we were to believe the above scripture the Word of God, then we have a choice-which side of the fence we choose to spend eternity with?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/holy-souls-in-purgatory/9102878
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 2:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Everyone in there right mind would totally agree with this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkAGqZTL-q4
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2018
brocab:
{John 10:14-16} “I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father know me, even so know I the Father, and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one flock and one shepherd”
Uben, you are so funny at times, nothing you say makes any sense, you are arguing over where this Priest came from, what is his religion? Can't you see the star attraction in the message? it was the Pope's message Tony Palmer had passed onto the Church, I don't care if Tony Palmer was the postman or the milkman-but in the video he is a Catholic Priest-but the point is, Kennith Copeland had open hell's doors for this priest, to deliver the Pope's message, the message is, Pope Francis is calling all Churches to agree to reunite together under His One Authority! Pope Francis is calling to become the shepherd of the flock!
The Catholic Church is a universal Church, "Right" what does universal mean to our Christian faith? It means-Pope Francis had turned away from God, to please man, Pope Francis had shown the world he will bow down before other god's, he is calling for unity between men and their temples-Churches, Pope Francis is asking forgiveness in the name of the Catholic Church, what is unity? believing all in one accord under a One World religion, all religions combining together under one authority! One mind, One heart! And Pope Francis is the sole candidate to be the Authority over all.
There is a difference between Pope Francis and the Word of God-coming under authority of the Catholic Church-would mean, we have abandoned our first love! this would be a good question to ask ourselves, are we in fellowship with the Lord, or are we in relationship with the world?
Why would anybody want to return back to the Catholic Church that tried to destroy us, while we have a good outstanding relationship with Jesus? 'the Catholic Church is a Church that is based on tradition, all Churches have traditions rules and regulations, but a Church isn't a Church without having a just relationship with the Lord?
So joining together under one roof one authority will mean the dark ages of the Catholic Church returns, religion persecuting Christians. Forgiveness I do, forgetting I do not do.
{1 Corinthians 8:6} For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth {as there are many so-called gods and lords} yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.
But not everyone has this knowledge Some people are still so accustomed to idols that they eat such food as if it were sacrificed to an idol. And since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.…
The Catholic Church is accustomed to bowing down before statue's, images of the heavenly realm!
{John 17} is not actually what you think it to be, Jesus Prays for All Believers, you claim to be a believer but you deny the Word of God, everything God say's not to do, you do.
Believers and Catholic's can not stand together under one roof, we don't agree on most topic's about God-so where and when do you ever agree with the Word of God?
Where does the Pentecostal fit in the Catholic Church, where do the JW's fit into the Catholic Church, how about the Mormons, the Muslims, the Hindi's, what about the atheist, are they in one mind one heart with the universal Church, does Pope Francis honestly believe everybody is saved because of good works?

This is deafeningly a family reunion, the Pharisees accused Jesus of the same thing, If I am dividing Christians, then you must be the tares among the wheat, the wolves among the sheep, you are the many who was called, and I must be the few who is chosen!
you lied as usual that he was a Catholic priest sent by the Pope to deceive Copeland into the Catholic Church, whereas he is a Protestant who believes in ecumenism so Christians may walk together. Palmer is an ecumenist.

secondly Palmer didn't believe in all Christians under the same authority, he believed in working together and seeing each other as brothers that is the ecumenism he was preaching.

as per the Christian faith Catholic is that teaching and Church established by Jesus for the salvation of whole world it isn't pagan and doesn't worship false gods.

feel free to continue your tantrums but remember the words, prayer and wish of Jesus.

John Chapter 17
me.
thou hast loved me.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Here you go again, you are more focused who Tony Palmer is? But you can't seem to focus on the Message from Pope Francis, Tony Palmer delivered.
Ubenedictus:
secondly Palmer didn't believe in all Christians under the same authority,
he believed in working together and seeing each other as brothers that is the ecumenism he was preaching.
Uben I don't think you read while you write-ecumenism is the principle or aim of promoting unity among the world's Christian Churches.
Unity is the Pope's message working together as brother sister! Tony Palmer delivered this message from Pope Francis, asking the Church to join together once again to become One Church. Tony Palmer claims everybody is Catholic? Watch the video Uben?
Here you go again twisting my words-I didn't say Tony Palmer was deceiving Kennith Copeland, I wrote {I don't care if Tony Palmer was the postman or the milkman-but in the video he is a Catholic Priest-but the point is, Kennith Copeland had open hell's doors for this priest, to deliver the Pope's message}
This is no news for you Uben, you have already been bowing down before images and Pope's anyway, and doing so you are no different to the
Pope, both Pope and the Catholic Church are praying for the Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims, the gay community, atheist, cults and religion's. for the entire world to come under unity!

But Jesus is not praying for the entire world here In {John 17:9}
He is not praying for inter-faith unity among all Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims, rather He is praying specifically for those who believe in Him through the apostles’ word. "That word is recorded for us in the New Testament, which the Holy Spirit inspired them to write {John 14:26; 16:13, 14}
The Catholic Church comes under worldly Unity, it will surely crucify me because I have only One faith in God"Jesus.
Open your eye's Uben, everything the Pope's doing is seen on the news? I suppose when one doesn't understand the Word of God, then the blind can only lead the blind, you think you have the answers, Uben you are the blind led by the blind.
The unity in {John 17} is not quite the same message you and Pope Francis is calling for! The Catholic Church is opened to accepting all god's! Pope Francis is calling for all Churches, temples, the gay community, atheist, cults to join together accepting a worldly religion-spiritually and psychically!
If you were to read the Word of God, then you would know this plan is put into place for a One World Religion without God!
Well Kennith Copeland had accepted the Pope's request, and he agreed upon the "Pope's message" he and his flock will return back to the Catholic Church! "even through Kennith Copeland really doesn't know any better about the Word of God, he agrees Catholicism practices other unscriptual doctrines, just like Kennith Copeland does preaching about prosperity, that isn't scriptural, so one crook to another doesn't make a difference, because the world can only walk the highways!
Pope Francis sent his message with Tony Palmer to Kennith Copeland knowing Mr Copeland is the right candidate to accept the offer-a false prophet at will. Kennith Copeland is the sole head of the Word faith movement which are prosperity preachers mocking the Word of God, just for their own gain for "Money!
I suppose prosperity preachers are all alike, just like the indulgence theory, pay "large amounts of money to get out of purgatory Hell?
Ubenedictus:
you lied as usual that he was a Catholic priest sent by the Pope to deceive Copeland into the Catholic Church, whereas he is a Protestant who believes in ecumenism so Christians may walk together. Palmer is an ecumenist.

secondly Palmer didn't believe in all Christians under the same authority, he believed in working together and seeing each other as brothers that is the ecumenism he was preaching.

as per the Christian faith Catholic is that teaching and Church established by Jesus for the salvation of whole world it isn't pagan and doesn't worship false gods.

feel free to continue your tantrums but remember the words, prayer and wish of Jesus.

John Chapter 17
me.
thou hast loved me.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2018
CHRISTIAN UNITY IS NOT DENOMINATIONAL UNITY.
Organizations such as the World Council of Churches and the National Council of Churches are prominent in promoting organizational or external unity among various denominations. The idea is to set aside the areas we differ and come together on common ground.
But both councils are notoriously theologically and politically liberal and inclusive of denominations that deny or compromise the gospel.
Christ was not praying for a one-world church organized under one leader and church government!
Christian unity is based on shared life through faith in Christ through the apostolic witness to Him.
If you have put your trust in Jesus Christ, then He is praying for you in His verses.
He says {John 17:20} “I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word.”
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2018
brocab:
Here you go again, you are more focused who Tony Palmer is? But you can't seem to focus on the Message from Pope Francis, Tony Palmer delivered.

Uben I don't think you read while you write-ecumenism is the principle or aim of promoting unity among the world's Christian Churches.
Unity is the Pope's message working together as brother sister! Tony Palmer delivered this message from Pope Francis, asking the Church to join together once again to become One Church. Tony Palmer claims everybody is Catholic? Watch the video Uben?
Here you go again twisting my words-I didn't say Tony Palmer was deceiving Kennith Copeland, I wrote {I don't care if Tony Palmer was the postman or the milkman-but in the video he is a Catholic Priest-but the point is, Kennith Copeland had open hell's doors for this priest, to deliver the Pope's message}
This is no news for you Uben, you have already been bowing down before images and Pope's anyway, and doing so you are no different to the
Pope, both Pope and the Catholic Church are praying for the Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims, the gay community, atheist, cults and religion's. for the entire world to come under unity!

But Jesus is not praying for the entire world here In {John 17:9}
He is not praying for inter-faith unity among all Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims, rather He is praying specifically for those who believe in Him through the apostles’ word. "That word is recorded for us in the New Testament, which the Holy Spirit inspired them to write {John 14:26; 16:13, 14}
The Catholic Church comes under worldly Unity, it will surely crucify me because I have only One faith in God"Jesus.
Open your eye's Uben, everything the Pope's doing is seen on the news? I suppose when one doesn't understand the Word of God, then the blind can only lead the blind, you think you have the answers, Uben you are the blind led by the blind.
The unity in {John 17} is not quite the same message you and Pope Francis is calling for! The Catholic Church is opened to accepting all god's! Pope Francis is calling for all Churches, temples, the gay community, atheist, cults to join together accepting a worldly religion-spiritually and psychically!
If you were to read the Word of God, then you would know this plan is put into place for a One World Religion without God!
Well Kennith Copeland had accepted the Pope's request, and he agreed upon the "Pope's message" he and his flock will return back to the Catholic Church! "even through Kennith Copeland really doesn't know any better about the Word of God, he agrees Catholicism practices other unscriptual doctrines, just like Kennith Copeland does preaching about prosperity, that isn't scriptural, so one crook to another doesn't make a difference, because the world can only walk the highways!
Pope Francis sent his message with Tony Palmer to Kennith Copeland knowing Mr Copeland is the right candidate to accept the offer-a false prophet at will. Kennith Copeland is the sole head of the Word faith movement which are prosperity preachers mocking the Word of God, just for their own gain for "Money!
I suppose prosperity preachers are all alike, just like the indulgence theory, pay "large amounts of money to get out of purgatory Hell?
as usual you speak in ignorance.

the Catholic Church pursues ecumenism with other Christian churches in fulfilment of the word of God in John 17, because the aim of ecumenism is Christian unity as Jesus prayed.

with other religion, the Catholic Church does not pursue ecumenism but inter religious dialogue according to the word of scriptures that says "follow peace with all men". as Christians ecumenism meets people as brothers and sisters in Christ, inter religious dialogue on the other hand is to bring down misunderstanding and tensions that lead to violence..

ecumenism Is with Christians, inter religious dialogue is with other religions.

the Pope is not calling for a world religion, the Catholic Church does not pursue world religion, Hindu, Buddhist, Jew, Muslim and Christian are not one religion unless they convert. as usual your conspiracy theories are lying to you..

the Catholic Church does not accept gods we only believe in one God father, son and spirit, the blessed Trinity.

your conspiracy theorists are cheap liars,

lastly the Catholic Church does not preach prosperity gospel, and indulgence isn't about paying money, it is about doing good, today no one pays a dime for indulgence.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2018
brocab:
CHRISTIAN UNITY IS NOT DENOMINATIONAL UNITY.
Organizations such as the World Council of Churches and the National Council of Churches are prominent in promoting organizational or external unity among various denominations. The idea is to set aside the areas we differ and come together on common ground.
But both councils are notoriously theologically and politically liberal and inclusive of denominations that deny or compromise the gospel.
Christ was not praying for a one-world church organized under one leader and church government!
Christian unity is based on shared life through faith in Christ through the apostolic witness to Him.
If you have put your trust in Jesus Christ, then He is praying for you in His verses.
He says {John 17:20} “I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word.”
actually true Christian unity is full unity both of faith and ecclesia unity, Jesus prayed that Christians may be one as Jesus and the father are one... that is full unity

1 Corinthians 1:10
10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in
the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of
you agree with one another in what you say and
that there be no divisions among you, but that
you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

John 17:23

23 I in them and you in me—so that they may
be brought to complete unity. Then the world will
know that you sent me and have loved them
even as you have loved me.

complete unity, not partial.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
It's true, but are we all Christians, Pope John Paul ii who had agreed on signing the peace treaty with world religion, since then Pope Francis had continual'ed to finish what had began, "paganism verses Christian unity.
{Deuteronomy 6:14} "You shall not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who surround you.
But what does the Vatican do, they bow down along with the people who surround them with other pagan gods. Pagan Rome built idol's and image of things in heavens above, and the earth below, "this is not unity with other Christians from other denominations, this is not the unity Jesus said: He prays for!
{2 Corinthians 6:14} Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
A Buddhist don't have the same spirit as a Christian, neither do we line up with the Muslim, we are unequally yoked, this is not the unity Jesus is preferring too, darkness cannot shine in the light.
{Exodus 23:13} “Pay attention to all that I have said to you, and make no mention of the names of other gods, nor let it be heard on your lips.
Ubenedictus:
actually true Christian unity is full unity both of faith and ecclesia unity, Jesus prayed that Christians may be one as Jesus and the father are one... that is full unity

1 Corinthians 1:10
10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in
the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of
you agree with one another in what you say and
that there be no divisions among you, but that
you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

John 17:23

23 I in them and you in me—so that they may
be brought to complete unity. Then the world will
know that you sent me and have loved them
even as you have loved me.

complete unity, not partial.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sharing fellowship with other people, is not expecting unity to combined with there religions!
We are all unequally yoked together! Jesus prayed for the Christians, He prayed for those who believes in Him, that we become one unity with Him and the Father..
We can't deny the facts, when the world news shows Pope Francis denying the truth in God our Father, for a small price of unity Pope Francis bows down before other god's, this site below is pagan Rome uniting together in a One world religious system!
WHEN UNITY IS EVIL – ONE WORLD RELIGION BEING USHERED IN BY POPE FRANCIS!
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/gcrc/dms/image/C5612AQE3_FnY6WLROg/article-cover_image-shrink_720_1280/0?e=2130710400&v=beta&t=oaElBzqXUSKHYa70OdI6zENk9iC-3TH95l-BEottNl0

Ubenedictus:
as usual you speak in ignorance.

the Catholic Church pursues ecumenism with other Christian churches in fulfilment of the word of God in John 17, because the aim of ecumenism is Christian unity as Jesus prayed.

with other religion, the Catholic Church does not pursue ecumenism but inter religious dialogue according to the word of scriptures that says "follow peace with all men". as Christians ecumenism meets people as brothers and sisters in Christ, inter religious dialogue on the other hand is to bring down misunderstanding and tensions that lead to violence..

ecumenism Is with Christians, inter religious dialogue is with other religions.

the Pope is not calling for a world religion, the Catholic Church does not pursue world religion, Hindu, Buddhist, Jew, Muslim and Christian are not one religion unless they convert. as usual your conspiracy theories are lying to you..

the Catholic Church does not accept gods we only believe in one God father, son and spirit, the blessed Trinity.

your conspiracy theorists are cheap liars,

lastly the Catholic Church does not preach prosperity gospel, and indulgence isn't about paying money, it is about doing good, today no one pays a dime for indulgence.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
12 FAITHS JOIN POPE TO PRAY FOR PEACE By ROBERTO SURO and SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
The New York Times Archives
Spiritual leaders from 12 different religions gathered here today to offer individual prayers alongside Pope John Paul II, who had asked them to join him in a ''World Day of Prayer for Peace.''
Their efforts were described as at least partly successful.
Religious leaders of the world declared the Pope the world leader in a 1999 meeting:
All present were in accord on two key points: (1) Pope John Paul II was endorsed by consensus as the planet’s chief spiritual guide and overseer; and (2) Religious fundamentalists who refuse to go along with the global ecumenical movement are to be silenced. They must be denounced as "dangerous extremists" full of hate (emphasis added).iii
See more examples of the world's religions giving authority to the Papacy-Could it be that the purpose of a global government is to increase the political power of the Roman Catholic system?

We can see evidence of the new world government's behind-the-scenes spiritual agenda in all sorts of places:
Pope Paul VI and President John F. Kennedy. Watch our ADtv video about the UN and the Occult Agenda.
Pope Paul VI and President John F. Kennedy. Watch our ADtv video about the UN...Leaders of the world's religions are promoting one-world government philosophies:
http://pictures.amazingdiscoveries.org/UN/7620-Pope-Paul-VI-Kurt-Waldheim.jpg
Pope Paul VI (1897-1978) "wrote a papal Encyclical that called on the nations to abandon sovereignty to form a world government."ii In 2002, Pope John Paul II called the world to "work together for a new constitutional organization of the human family, truly capable of ensuring peace and harmony between peoples" (emphasis added).iv
Buddhism and the New Age support a one-world government and religion under the Pope. Perhaps, they are caught up in the seemingly positive ideals of world peace and unity, Spiritual leaders from 12 different religions with different spirits gathered here today to offer individual prayers alongside Pope John Paul II, who had asked them to join him in a ''World Day of Prayer for Peace.''they don't realize who they are submitting to. However, this is unlikely considering the way the Dalai Lama supports the Pope as a world leader.
Ubenedictus:
that is a picture of pope Francis after an inter religious dialogue meeting, not 1 world religion
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
brocab:
It's true, but are we all Christians, Pope John Paul ii who had agreed on signing the peace treaty with world religion, since then Pope Francis had continual'ed to finish what had began, "paganism verses Christian unity.
{Deuteronomy 6:14} "You shall not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who surround you.
But what does the Vatican do, they bow down along with the people who surround them with other pagan gods. Pagan Rome built idol's and image of things in heavens above, and the earth below, "this is not unity with other Christians from other denominations, this is not the unity Jesus said: He prays for!
{2 Corinthians 6:14} Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
A Buddhist don't have the same spirit as a Christian, neither do we line up with the Muslim, we are unequally yoked, this is not the unity Jesus is preferring too, darkness cannot shine in the light.
{Exodus 23:13} “Pay attention to all that I have said to you, and make no mention of the names of other gods, nor let it be heard on your lips.
a peace treaty that reiterates that killings in the name of religion is wrong and all must chose dialogue not violence is always welcomed.

there is no world religion but every human being has a imperative to walk with others with respect, love and tolerance, that is what a Christian, Muslim and a Buddhist have in common.

the Catholic Church does not believe in or bow to pagan gods, the synthesis of what we believe is found in the Nicene creed
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2018
God is love and He made man in His own image!
{1 John 3:1} Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him.
How can the Pope's get this wrong? loving God, is not loving the world and everything in it? The Pope's joined light with darkness under a worldly unity, Jesus said: Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world.…
Prophesy coming to pass>Pope John Paul ii and Pope Francis is doing what the Lord said: they will do!
{James 4:4-5} Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?
Everybody love's somebody, somethings, we love our religions, and we hate our religions, but we all love-religious unity doesn't give choices, but God does 'He gives us choices, mixing Light with darkness, no-one can survive!
{Verse 4:7-8} Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. {Christians}
So unity with world religion, means paganism expects Christians to bow before darkness and light at the same time! We either love the one and hate the other.
Ubenedictus:
there is no world religion but every human being has a imperative to walk with others with respect, love and tolerance, that is what a Christian, Muslim and a Buddhist have in common.
If you were in Christ, just as everybody else that claim to be in some sort of a religious belief, loving God is the key way to success, and loving your neighbour as ourselves come automatically by the Holy Spirit that dwell in those who are born again!
We all know love is the soul winner to bring unity, but unity can only work when the love of the Father is the head of that unity. And the Pope is not the head..
Ubenedictus:
a peace treaty that reiterates that killings in the name of religion is wrong and all must chose dialogue not violence is always welcomed.

the Catholic Church does not believe in or bow to pagan gods, the synthesis of what we believe is found in the Nicene creed
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2018
brocab:
Sharing fellowship with other people, is not expecting unity to combined with there religions!
no Catholic is expecting unity to be combined with other religions. we believe in inter religious dialogue, not combination of religion.
We are all unequally yoked together! Jesus prayed for the Christians, He prayed for those who believes in Him, that we become one unity with Him and the Father..
that is ecumenism
We can't deny the facts, when the world news shows Pope Francis denying the truth in God our Father, for a small price of unity Pope Francis bows down before other god's, this site below is pagan Rome uniting together in a One world religious system!
WHEN UNITY IS EVIL – ONE WORLD RELIGION BEING USHERED IN BY POPE FRANCIS!
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/gcrc/dms/image/C5612AQE3_FnY6WLROg/article-cover_image-shrink_720_1280/0?e=2130710400&v=beta&t=oaElBzqXUSKHYa70OdI6zENk9iC-3TH95l-BEottNl0

in the picture there Pope Francis did not bow before any other gods, nor does he deny the truth of God our father, that is simply a picture taken after inter religious dialogue.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
brocab:
God is love and He made man in His own image!
{1 John 3:1} Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him.
How can the Pope's get this wrong? loving God, is not loving the world and everything in it? The Pope's joined light with darkness under a worldly unity, Jesus said: Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world.…
loving God also means loving other people no matter their religion and finding a peaceful way to walk with them.

we can't love the world but we must love all humans irrespective of their religion.
Prophesy coming to pass>Pope John Paul ii and Pope Francis is doing what the Lord said: they will do!
{James 4:4-5} Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?
Everybody love's somebody, somethings, we love our religions, and we hate our religions, but we all love-religious unity doesn't give choices, but God does 'He gives us choices, mixing Light with darkness, no-one can survive!
we do inter religious dialogue not religion mixing
{Verse 4:7-8} Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. {Christians}
So unity with world religion, means paganism expects Christians to bow before darkness and light at the same time! We either love the one and hate the other.

If you were in Christ, just as everybody else that claim to be in some sort of a religious belief, loving God is the key way to success, and loving your neighbour as ourselves come automatically by the Holy Spirit that dwell in those who are born again!
We all know love is the soul winner to bring unity, but unity can only work when the love of the Father is the head of that unity. And the Pope is not the head..

I repeat the Catholic Church does not pursue unity in religion, we pursue inter religious dialogue.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
brocab:
12 FAITHS JOIN POPE TO PRAY FOR PEACE By ROBERTO SURO and SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
The New York Times Archives
Spiritual leaders from 12 different religions gathered here today to offer individual prayers alongside Pope John Paul II, who had asked them to join him in a ''World Day of Prayer for Peace.''
Their efforts were described as at least partly successful.
Religious leaders of the world declared the Pope the world leader in a 1999 meeting:
All present were in accord on two key points: (1) Pope John Paul II was endorsed by consensus as the planet’s chief spiritual guide and overseer; and (2) Religious fundamentalists who refuse to go along with the global ecumenical movement are to be silenced. They must be denounced as "dangerous extremists" full of hate (emphasis added).iii
See more examples of the world's religions giving authority to the Papacy-Could it be that the purpose of a global government is to increase the political power of the Roman Catholic system?
read up the event from the newyork times website.

no religious leader said the Pope is now a chief overseer for all religion. in fact pope John Paul who organized the event clearly said it isn't about religion unity.

Welcoming the religious leaders this morning,
John Paul said, ''The fact that we have come
here does not imply any intention of seeking a
religious consensus among ourselves or of
negotiating our faith convictions.''

https://www.nytimes.com/1986/10/28/world/12-faiths-join-pope-to-pray-for-peace.html?nytmobile=0

read up and don't be misinformed.

We can see evidence of the new world government's behind-the-scenes spiritual agenda in all sorts of places:
[color=#000099]Pope Paul VI and President John F. Kennedy. Watch our ADtv video about the UN and the Occult Agenda.
Pope Paul VI and President John F. Kennedy. Watch our ADtv video about the UN...Leaders of the world's religions are promoting one-world government philosophies:
http://pictures.amazingdiscoveries.org/UN/7620-Pope-Paul-VI-Kurt-Waldheim.jpg
Pope Paul VI (1897-1978) "wrote a papal Encyclical that called on the nations to abandon sovereignty to form a world government."ii In 2002, Pope John Paul II called the world to "work together for a new constitutional organization of the human family, truly capable of ensuring peace and harmony between peoples" (emphasis added).iv
you can quote the pope Paul encyclical, but I helped you search for the Pope John Paul speech and he clearly said that he does not mean a one world government, he means international cooperation.

Is this not the time for all to work together for a new
constitutional organization of the human fam i ly , truly
capable of ensuring peace and harmony between
peoples, as well as their integral development? But let
there be no misunderstanding. This does not mean
writing the constitution of a global super-State.
Rather,
it means continuing and deepening processes already
in place to meet the almost universal demand for
participatory ways of exercising political authority, even
international political authority, and for transparency and
accountability at every level of public life. With his
confidence in the goodness he believed could be
found in every human person, Pope John XXIII called
the entire world to a nobler vision of public life and
public authority, even as he boldly challenged the
world to think beyond its present state of disorder to
new forms of international order commensurate with
human dignity.

Buddhism and the New Age support a one-world government and religion under the Pope. Perhaps, they are caught up in the seemingly positive ideals of world peace and unity, Spiritual leaders from 12 different religions with different spirits gathered here today to offer individual prayers alongside Pope John Paul II, who had asked them to join him in a ''World Day of Prayer for Peace.''they don't realize who they are submitting to. However, this is unlikely considering the way the Dalai Lama supports the Pope as a world leader.[/color]
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
No this is a picture of Pope Francis uniting together, notice all these are other religions, it doesn't matter how much you deny the truth about Pope Francis-the news is flying in every direction, there's only one Catholic Church who have there heads in the clouds more then the others! "Always remember you will stand in judgment before the Father in Heaven, not the Pope.
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pope-kiss-mary-595.jpg
These Catholics are clearly kneeling and praying before a statue of Mary. This is kneeing down before another god!
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/mary-statue-worship.jpg
Catholic faithful pray at a statue of the Virgin Mary after a morning mass, at the Church of the Assumption in Lagos, Nigeria, which one is you Uben, this is what you do!" Salvation is through Messiah alone, not through Mary!
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/mary-candles2.jpg
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Nigeria-catholics.jpg
WORLD NEWS-Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me to Revise the Ten Commandments JULY 6, 2015 by R. HOBBUS J.D.
I suppose the Pope will lie once more to say-God told him to rewrite the bible too?
{John 14:6} The Bible says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
{Acts 4:12} The Bible says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
{1 Timothy 2:5-6} The Bible says, “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all.”
Praying to Mary is harlotry, as you are revering and praying to someone else other than the Messiah who paid for your redemption with His blood as the Passover Lamb of Elohim.
Messiah alone is your Savior and Intercessor. The Bible never declares that Mary fulfills those roles. That is the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, which is contrary to Scriptures.
Ubenedictus:
no Catholic is expecting unity to be combined with other religions. we believe in inter religious dialogue, not combination of religion.
that is ecumenism
in the picture there Pope Francis did not bow before any other gods, nor does he deny the truth of God our father, that is simply a picture taken after inter religious dialogue.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
I suppose time will tell? But I do believe Pope Francis is a good candidate for the job, his religion is the only religion that will bow down before other religious god's!
While Pope Francis is making a spectral out from himself, universal means Catholicism worships, not One God but many god's.
Do we see the Buddhist bowing down before the Catholic Church-do they praise and worship the Catholic Church?
Do the Muslims bow down before Jesus, what about other religions, who do they bow down before?
It is said: Muslims pray inside the Catholic Church-but not to images of Mary-but Pope Francis prays to Allah-Mohammad, he prays before god's that can not save him, nor anybody else in this matter..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keiU9WiyPJE
Ubenedictus:
read up the event from the newyork times website.

no religious leader said the Pope is now a chief overseer for all religion. in fact pope John Paul who organized the event clearly said it isn't about religion unity.

Welcoming the religious leaders this morning,
John Paul said, ''The fact that we have come
here does not imply any intention of seeking a
religious consensus among ourselves or of
negotiating our faith convictions.''

https://www.nytimes.com/1986/10/28/world/12-faiths-join-pope-to-pray-for-peace.html?nytmobile=0

read up and don't be misinformed.

you can quote the pope Paul encyclical, but I helped you search for the Pope John Paul speech and he clearly said that he does not mean a one world government, he means international cooperation.

Is this not the time for all to work together for a new
constitutional organization of the human fam i ly , truly
capable of ensuring peace and harmony between
peoples, as well as their integral development? But let
there be no misunderstanding. This does not mean
writing the constitution of a global super-State.
Rather,
it means continuing and deepening processes already
in place to meet the almost universal demand for
participatory ways of exercising political authority, even
international political authority, and for transparency and
accountability at every level of public life. With his
confidence in the goodness he believed could be
found in every human person, Pope John XXIII called
the entire world to a nobler vision of public life and
public authority, even as he boldly challenged the
world to think beyond its present state of disorder to
new forms of international order commensurate with
human dignity.

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
I suppose this isn't what we would call religion! Pope Francis claims these different religions that follow love worship only one God-"No they worship different god's, these people don't know God-and If Pope Francis loved these people, Pope Francis would bring them to Christ-Pope Francis would give them warning to repent and cry out unto the Lord to forgive them, Pope Francis would pray for them to be saved in Christ Jesus.
I don't know about you Uben, but these people need God, there's no other way to the Father without Jesus, these people have lost their way, and it would be Pope Francis rights to call upon the Lord to pray for the Buddhist, the Muslims, and every other religion that doesn't seek the after Christ, these people need Jesus to come unto them, baptising them in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit!
These people need God-not a love that draws them further away from the creator of Love "God".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7us5Lf5IU
Ubenedictus:
loving God also means loving other people no matter their religion and finding a peaceful way to walk with them.

we can't love the world but we must love all humans irrespective of their religion.
we do inter religious dialogue not religion mixing

I repeat the Catholic Church does not pursue unity in religion, we pursue inter religious dialogue.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
brocab:
I suppose this isn't what we would call religion! Pope Francis claims these different religions that follow love worship only one God-"No they worship different god's, these people don't know God-and If Pope Francis loved these people, Pope Francis would bring them to Christ-Pope Francis would give them warning to repent and cry out unto the Lord to forgive them, Pope Francis would pray for them to be saved in Christ Jesus.
I don't know about you Uben, but these people need God, there's no other way to the Father without Jesus, these people have lost their way, and it would be Pope Francis rights to call upon the Lord to pray for the Buddhist, the Muslims, and every other religion that doesn't seek the after Christ, these people need Jesus to come unto them, baptising them in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit!
These people need God-not a love that draws them further away from the creator of Love "God".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7us5Lf5IU
I watched the video, the Pope said we should pray for inter religious dialogue, and added that all humans no matter the religion are God's children.
he didn't say all are serving the same God, each person there introduced his faith and the Pope simply said these are paths people used in seeking God or where people have found God.

every thing there is just plain facts, there is no one world religion there just a call to pray for inter religious dialogue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.