Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam (2539 Views)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by truthman2012(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
RoyPCain:
@ truthman2012(m): 12:35pm

yes i am a grandfather from sons. so they didn't rush into marriage as daughters would. now that you know this bit, your lies about islam are exposed because even young bloods among the muslims of nairaland are not after your blood. you are not thinking because i can excuse the ignorance of youth that is 'worrying' ifeann, but you have no excuse but if you don't know you should have asked.

i could easily have asked you to take an oath of the wrath of God upon you if you are lying that i am not a true muslim, in spite of you not knowing my heart. i will not do so because i truly believe that when push comes to shove, you will not stand by your faith. you are not better than your leaders who denied and abandoned their leader, who they should have supported even with their lives.

I'm also a grandpa from son as you are, so if am a youth, you are as well.

This is a matter of common sense. Allah commands you to kill all infidels till there is none remaining and everybody a muslim, right? You fail to obey that command, how are you a true muslim? You have a partial obedience to your allahh, no doubt.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Ifeann(f): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
RoyPCain:
@ truthman2012(m): 12:35pm

yes i am a grandfather from sons. so they didn't rush into marriage as daughters would. now that you know this bit, your lies about islam are exposed because even young bloods among the muslims of nairaland are not after your blood. you are not thinking because i can excuse the ignorance of youth that is 'worrying' ifeann, but you have no excuse but if you don't know you should have asked.

i could easily have asked you to take an oath of the wrath of God upon you if you are lying that i am not a true muslim, in spite of you not knowing my heart. i will not do so because i truly believe that when push comes to shove, you will not stand by your faith. you are not better than your leaders who denied and abandoned their leader, who they should have supported even with their lives.

Roypcain/ olubowole If you are truly a grandpa then u are proof that age does not necessarily beget wisdom. No offence intended.

I have always known truthman2012 is more experienced than me on this issue and perhaps many more because of his writing skills and his ability to make his points by linking his chains of thought effortlessly.

But u on the other hand can not write without confusing the reader, is this your form of jihad. To confuse us until we convert or pay the jizyah. Once again no offence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
again, you are not sensible as expected if truly you are a grandfather from a male child, while mine are sons.
the word infidel is on the pages of both new and of course old testaments. your english masters in england have used it to mean kafir which is not really so because they intend to degrade Quran to the level they hold the Bible. while immoral sexual act is practiced by infidel, it can not actually corresponds to what disbelievers are called in Islam. you can practice infidelity in Islam and not be a non muslim.

there is no where in Quran that it says kill all disbelievers and it can be applied to today but not just what it meant then. if you are truly a grandfather, you need to rise above being led by a youth still dripping wet of blood from when she was delivered to this world.

1 Like

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Islam is a fertile breeding ground for terrorists.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by truthman2012(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
RoyPCain:
again, you are not sensible as expected if truly you are a grandfather from a male child, while mine are sons.
the word infidel is on the pages of both new and of course old testaments. your english masters in england have used it to mean kafir which is not really so because they intend to degrade Quran to the level they hold the Bible. while immoral sexual act is practiced by infidel, it can not actually corresponds to what disbelievers are called in Islam. you can practice infidelity in Islam and not be a non muslim.

there is no where in Quran that it says kill all disbelievers and it can be applied to today but not just what it meant then. if you are truly a grandfather, you need to rise above being led by a youth still dripping wet of blood from when she was delivered to this world.

There is nowhere the quran says kill all disbelievers that can be applied to today? You must either be ignorant or a liar. So, by your reasoning, the quran is not meant for all AGES. Then, throw it away.

3 Likes

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
ode to to e laiye yi o si. while part is not applying now, if it is possible to be today's situation, it will not be difficult to apply it

let me show you 2 examples; all verses applying to Muhammad [SA] alive in Madina. when Muhammad [SA] is dead and you don't have Muhammad [SA] to be living out the instructions, it stopped applying to him and no one can transfer it to himself.
all verses to pagans in Makka. fortunately for me, and unfortunate for you, there is no paganism in Makka.

story about Joseph [AS] was to encourage and console. is Joseph [AS] still here? oni lati maa lo laakaye. i am disappoint in you because of your age.

1 Like

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by anigbajumo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Why do people assume every nairalander is living in Nigeria or is a nigerian. This is the internet, besides what does state have to do with the dozens of vile verses from the quran which I quoted.
I can c dat u ar nt nigerian wen I checked 2ru yer profile.....I only want to verify dat by askin u....And d reason is dat u ar anti Islam 2ru yer post so far on nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by truthman2012(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
RoyPCain:
ode to to e laiye yi o si. while part is not applying now, if it is possible to be today's situation, it will not be difficult to apply it

let me show you 2 examples; all verses applying to Muhammad [SA] alive in Madina. we Muhammad [SA] is dead and you don't have Muhammad [SA] to be living out the instructions.
all verses to pagans in Makka. fortunately for me, and unfortunate for you, there is no paganism in Makka.

story about Joseph [AS] was to encourage and console. is Joseph [AS] still here? oni lati maa lo laakaye. i am disappoint in you because of your age.

Trash!

I wonder how muslims reason. Wisdom comes from the true God.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by mustymatic(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:
Devout Muslims following Mohammeds commands from the quran.

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Surah Al-Fath, Verse 29:
MUHAMMAD is God’s Apostle; and those who are [truly] with him are firm and unyielding towards all deniers of the truth, [yet] full of mercy towards one another. Thou canst see them bowing down, prostrating themselves [in prayer], seeking favour with God and [His] goodly acceptance: their marks are on their faces, traced by prostration. This is their parable in the Torah as well as their parable in the Gospel: [they are] like a seed that brings forth its shoot, and then He strengthens it, so that it grows stout, and [in the end] stands firm upon its stem, delighting the sowers. [Thus will God cause the believers to grow in strength,] so that through them He might confound the deniers of the truth. [But] unto such of them as may [yet] attain to faith and do righteous deeds, God has promised forgiveness and a reward supreme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Ifeann(f): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
mustymatic:

Surah Al-Fath, Verse 29:
MUHAMMAD is God’s Apostle; and those who are [truly] with him are firm and unyielding towards all deniers of the truth, [yet] full of mercy towards one another. Thou canst see them bowing down, prostrating themselves [in prayer], seeking favour with God and [His] goodly acceptance: their marks are on their faces, traced by prostration. This is their parable in the Torah as well as their parable in the Gospel: [they are] like a seed that brings forth its shoot, and then He strengthens it, so that it grows stout, and [in the end] stands firm upon its stem, delighting the sowers. [Thus will God cause the believers to grow in strength,] so that through them He might confound the deniers of the truth. [But] unto such of them as may [yet] attain to faith and do righteous deeds, God has promised forgiveness and a reward supreme.

What's ur message.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Ifeann(f): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
I can c dat u ar nt nigerian wen I checked 2ru yer profile.....I only want to verify dat by askin u....And d reason is dat u ar anti Islam 2ru yer post so far on nairaland.....

What is ur point my friend ?.

What does my nationality have to do with the issue u intended to attempt to address. Yes I am anti Islam and not anti Muslims.

Can u go ahead and discuss what u intend to with regards to my earlier post. If u are shy or not knowledgeable enough feel free to let this one slide.

Shalom.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by anigbajumo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

What is ur point my friend ?.

What does my nationality have to do with the issue u intended to attempt to address. Yes I am anti Islam and not anti Muslims.

Can u go ahead and discuss what u intend to with regards to my earlier post. If u are shy or not knowledgeable enough feel free to let this one slide.

Shalom.
coz is clearly seen dat u ar anti islam I bliv dat cannot cnfuse u 2d core....make I kuku no stress mai self.

1 Like

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by true2god: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
coz is clearly seen dat u ar anti islam I bliv dat cannot cnfuse u 2d core....make I kuku no stress mai self.
It is an funny that anyone that speaks against some verses in the quran, which motivate muslims to murder and oppress non-muslims, is labelled a rascist (tho islam is not a race), islamophobe or anti-islam. Have you asked yourself why we dont have christophobia, hindophobia, bhudophobia, judeophobia etc, but only islamophobia. That shows that something is really wrong with Islam as a religion.

When some verses (quran 9:5, quran 5:51, quran 9:29-30) in the quran specifically called for hatred of Jews and christians, it is a call for concern. An incidentally pious muslims are religiously carrying out this instruction by allahh which had led to loss of lives.

Muslims should accept the fact that quran is essentially an anti-jewish and anti-christian book based on hatred, opprresion and prejudice. If muslims accuse christians of being Islamophobic, the quran itself is judeophobic and christianophobic.

Quran is a book of hate, instructions for violence, injustice and oppression.

1 Like

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by HaroldFinch(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's a shame, really. Those killings are unjustifiable, even under the Shariah. During the time of the Holy Prophet and indeed the khalifs after him, Christians and jews lived peacefully. I think it should be repeated that those verses quoted by the OP have their own relevance at a time. Mere reading of Shakespearean plays without the historical background to the plays may not ground a perfect understanding. I will therefore urge those who still take violence with islam to read the appropriate references and to those verses claiming non compulsion in accepting islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Ifeann(f): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:

??
So u are shy then or u are not knowledgeable enough to defend your religion. ?? If u know what u believe then u should be able to defend it, Islamic allah allegedly says he will question u about ur dewah.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by mustymatic(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

What's ur message.
U posted something similar, u kno wat torah n Gospel is?
u r smart u shud get it
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Ifeann(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
HaroldFinch:
It's a shame, really. Those killings are unjustifiable, even under the Shariah. During the time of the Holy Prophet and indeed the khalifs after him, Christians and jews lived peacefully. I think it should be repeated that those verses quoted by the OP have their own relevance at a time. Mere reading of Shakespearean plays without the historical background to the plays may not ground a perfect understanding. I will therefore urge those who still take violence with islam to read the appropriate references and to those verses claiming non compulsion in accepting islam.

U really know little about Islam. U claim the killings are unjustifiable under Mohammed and khalifs after him,...lol...what an ignorant statement.

Apparently u are not aware that calipha Abu Bakr, Mohammed's father inlaw, who succeeded Mohammed was even more bloodthirsty than Mohammed and murdered thousands as they renounced Islam after Mohammeds death. Don't u read ur Islamic history.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by HaroldFinch(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

U really know little about Islam. U claim the killings are unjustifiable under Mohammed and khalifs after him,...lol...what an ignorant statement.

Apparently u are not aware that calipha Abu Bakr, Mohammed's father inlaw, who succeeded Mohammed was even more bloodthirsty than Mohammed and murdered thousands as they renounced Islam after Mohammeds death. Don't u read ur Islamic history.

Easy Tiger, thanks for pointing it out. Caliph Abubakar didn't kill because they were Christians. He went after them because they renounced! Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by anigbajumo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

??
So u are shy then or u are not knowledgeable enough to defend your religion. ?? If u know what u believe then u should be able to defend it, Islamic allah allegedly says he will question u about ur dewah.
I av deep knwledge about my religion buh cnt argue wif person like u....I checked 2ru yer profile nd I can see dat u dnt post any information here except something againt my religion.I cnt neva neva argue wif u coz u ar one of those pple dat try their best to tanish Image of Islam......
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Ifeann(f): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
HaroldFinch:

Easy Tiger, thanks for pointing it out. Caliph Abubakar didn't kill because they were Christians. He went after them because they renounced! Thanks for the clarification.

Apparently we have an islamist here. So u see no issue with caliph Abu Bakr killing apostates. Some of those that renounced Islam went back to Christianity, Judaism etc. So yes he killed Christians. This is Islam. Senseless killings promoted and embraced by Muslims.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by Ifeann(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
I av deep knwledge about my religion buh cnt argue wif person like u....I checked 2ru yer profile nd I can see dat u dnt post any information here except something againt my religion.I cnt neva neva argue wif u coz u ar one of those pple dat try their best to tanish Image of Islam......

Ok, this one is shy..

Run along.
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by anigbajumo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Ok, this one is shy..

Run along.
u fink so buh is nt at all......I cnt argue wif u.shy on media?Neva!
Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by HaroldFinch(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Apparently we have an islamist here. So u see no issue with caliph Abu Bakr killing apostates. Some of those that renounced Islam went back to Christianity, Judaism etc. So yes he killed Christians. This is Islam. Senseless killings promoted and embraced by Muslims.

Common, you don't need to twist it all to your favour to try to score a cheap point, even though none is conceded. Not when it's clear. Here's a religion you came into voluntarily, knowing the consequences of leaving, but yet you left. Law my dear, has its own validity. Maybe you should try treason and see whether the consequences will be a welcoming hand of Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by tartar9(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Roypcain/ olubowole If you are truly a grandpa then u are proof that age does not necessarily beget wisdom. No offence intended.

I have always known truthman2012 is more experienced than me on this issue and perhaps many more because of his writing skills and his ability to make his points by linking his chains of thought effortlessly.

But u on the other hand can not write without confusing the reader, is this your form of jihad. To confuse us until we convert or pay the jizyah. Once again no offence.
is this your 'polite' way of insulting your elders sad ill-bred b*tch

2 Likes

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2015
true2god:
It is an funny that anyone that speaks against some verses in the quran, which motivate muslims to murder and oppress non-muslims, is labelled a rascist (tho islam is not a race), islamophobe or anti-islam. Have you asked yourself why we dont have christophobia, hindophobia, bhudophobia, judeophobia etc, but only islamophobia. That shows that something is really wrong with Islam as a religion.

When some verses (quran 9:5, quran 5:51, quran 9:29-30) in the quran specifically called for hatred of Jews and christians, it is a call for concern. An incidentally pious muslims are religiously carrying out this instruction by allahh which had led to loss of lives.

Muslims should accept the fact that quran is essentially an anti-jewish and anti-christian book based on hatred, opprresion and prejudice. If muslims accuse christians of being Islamophobic, the quran itself is judeophobic and christianophobic.

Quran is a book of hate, instructions for violence, injustice and oppression.

Just like the bible is anti-unbelievers book.

Every religion is established based on the flaws of the existing one(s). When christianity came, it fought against what it deemed as the evil of the society in those times. Those people may not be named Jew or Christians, but the laws categorized them as unbelievers and dealt with them with extreme brutality that cannot even be compared with Islam's wars. I won't take up much space on this thread with the long list of bible-endorsed brutality but I'd paste these two for your reminder...

"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death whether small or great, whether man or woman" (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel" (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Yes... Bore me with the 'Old Testament' national anthem all you want, but you can't erase the fact that christianity was formed on the basis of these very brutality!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamists In Libya Execute 16 Christians Who Refused To Convert To Islam by trapQ: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2015
you're mistaken here.

MUHAMMED IS SATAN PERSONIFIED
i am sure no one wishes his household divide against itself and say that it is standing strong. when isis is killing muslims and even going so far to burning muslim to death, can we say such a group wish islam well? of course anyone who uses common sense will conclude that isis, boko haram, etc are enemies of islam. Muhammad [SA] did not kill his followers, including the chief hypocrite ibn salun residing in Madina. in fact he prayed on him and help lowered him to his grave and his garment was used to cover him, in spite of all the open enmity from salun.

@ enilove: 6:49am
the weapons at that time were swords, spears, bpw and arrows, knives. 2 of them as still in use today in modern warfare by organized military of nations; knives and swords [you can see swords in parades]. to harp in on swords as if my some logic it is a sign of evil means is delusional. the people of crusade used swords, fire, and before it Moses, etc among the jewish prophets used the very same swords or the weapons of their times. Moses led wars of aggression. Muhammad led wars of defense after many years of being oppressed. he primarily fought the Quraih from Makka who were so confident of winning that the fights took place in closer locations and just at the boundary of the city of Madina. eniola, see o fe ki keferi paa anabi Olorun ni ati awon onigbagbo ododo too ntele?

Zaynab [RA] didn't want to marry Zayd ibn Harith [RA] because she was a Quraishi and from the hashimite clan while she knew that Zayd was not a Quraishi blood. this is till the case today because women want men that are higher in status and its rare to find women marrying lower and be happy about that without ever holding the sadness in the heart or as reminder in time of disagreement. Allah wished to abolish adoption, a fake family bond without blood ties. the best scenario was organized by Him [SWA] even before the beginning of dawah. before the end of dawah He [SWA] accomplished His Objective and every child is known by the father's name; wife is not mrs the name of the husband, but daughter of the father. ANd islam was bound to spread. good things are not always going to be restricted and unknown to all. after all good is to be spread about so that evil could be extinguished.

all that you typed here is figment of your imagination because there is no truth to any segment here. i am not what you described me as. it is absolutely impossible to agree with what you typed about my beloved Muhammad [SA] because he was the one that taught me to know satan is ever an open enemy to me. through Muhammad [SA] Allah told me how to curse satan [audubIllahi minal shaytaani raajim. the Lana of Allah is on satan]. oo mo nkon too nso, iwo omo eniola yi.

i am on the straight path already, inshaAllah. connect with me so that you can share your fact with me or InshaAllah, you will return to Islam by my hand. Amin. roypcain@yahoo.com.

i am from where i live and i will not support any evil against her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Following Christ So Difficult? / The Miracles That Proved Yahshua Was Sent By God Cannot Authenticate Christians. / Even The Bible Denied Christianity As The True Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.