Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance (20533 Views)

NYSC Gives Full Information To Corpers On Election Allowance / Nigerians & Prof. JEGA- Pls, Hear Our Cry; (nysc)corpers Nationwide / Incomplete Payment Of Alawi For The Outgone 2014 Batch A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by yuzjet(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by jeeqaa7(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by obiZEAL(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
better hold GEJ tight on this issue...cos after May29th it will be a different story.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Oluwabunmy(f): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
D money must be paid cos ts der right, dey worked for t and ts d agreement btw d corp member n d Inec watsoever....
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by okonri(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Jega should pay up immediately. The Nigerian youth must be treated with respect and not toiled with.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Mekybliss(f): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Make them no play with them oo after them don use them win election.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by tolexy007(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
inec has being scamming kopas since Lord Lugard enters Nigeria..
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by leksy07(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Wen will dis country change for good
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Riodiao(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
ONYX5:
it's men now not JEGA abi?

DONT MIND THEM , THE TRANSPARENT AND HONEST JEGA CANNOT PAY CORP MEMBERS. YET STUPID OBAMA GAVE HIM AN AWARD

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by scachy(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Nigeria Govt is pathetic n shameless. Gosh!!!
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by sojiboy(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Even here in Abia state, we are yet to be paid despite the suffering we went tru. Let them. Pay us as soon as possible. And Buhari shudnt forget to increase our allowance
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by tolustx(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] undecided

Ashawo no be work ooo, ladies be warned [/size]
Experience is d best teacher. I believe that's d moral of ur post. U must be talking from experience.
Nice msg tho
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Freshpage(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2015
The little allowance is nt even worth d risk involved. Why r they holding back d money, while many corpers in other states have been paid? Oh God! I weep for my country. Monkey d work bamboo d chop.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
This is a bad time to ask for money, men are leaving and need to hold on to some retirement benefits, some are searching for asylum while others want to return small inside the one they stole.

Corpers unna enter 1chance.
na reason why I no do election be that ooh... I even made more dan that during the time loool!!!!!! hustle pays cool
GAZZUZZ:
This is a bad time to ask for money, men are leaving and need to hold on to some retirement benefits, some are searching for asylum while others want to return small inside the one they stole.

na reason why I no do election be that ooh... I even made more dan that during the time loool!!!!!! hustle pays
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by freshness2020: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Not nice.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by nkemjacob2(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2015
@ list u saw alert, we the ex-copers we dont no our fate, we hav'nt got any alert yet... I hope dey dont open office on our head... Apart from that, benue state is to corrupt wen it comes to money issues, i part-took in the inec registration during my NYSC service same benue state. We still complained of half payment, dis money hardly go to the rightful person
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2015
Vicjustice:
"I am the ousted President Jonathan.
What nonsense are you talking about, you want me to pay you for the election that i did not win?
Com'on, get out of my site before i transfer my aggression on all of you!
Or you think i didn't know that you were supporting Buhari despite the 2 trillion Naira that i lavished on all of you?
Go to the Buhari that you voted for to pay you... Nonsense!
Look, don't come near me again or i will loose my dogs on you. You were the bad heads that costed me my presidency. Stυpid betrayers!
Come and ask me for the money again, and you will see ya heads!
Nonsense!"

GEJ paid JEGA nw?? oya tell Jega to set up a committee to look into it wif Orubebe as chairman
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2015
HisMajesty1:
We Corp members in Ile- Ife, State of Osun have been paid our 26k.
Same here in Rivers State. We were even paid for the first election 2 days b4 d election.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by alfredov: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Benue state: I was a presiding officer in d two elections conducted... All APO hv being paid last week.... APO1 to APO3 confirm to me dat dey hv being paid... Even our first training allowance was also delayed until we corpers stage NYSC office dat no training payment no election... A day later d state coordinator came to gboko to address us n d money was pay a day later... According to her... THE MONEY HV BEING PAID TO NYSC ACCT. N nw others states hv paid their corpers... We re hungry... She is nt acting like a mother to us corper... WE NEED HER TRANSFER OT REPLACE. WE DEY VEX[/color]
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Vicjustice:
What nonsense are you talking about, you want me to pay you for the election that i did not win?
Or you think i didn't know that you were supporting Buhari despite the 2 trillion Naira that i lavished on all of you?
Look, don't come near me again or i will loose my dogs on you. You were the bad heads that costed me my presidency. Stυpid betrayers!
Nonsense!"
GEJ you no well at all.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Miner13: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Ekiti is not trading with nysc allowances for the first time
Mr coordinator

Why the delay. Ekiti Inec chairman said, nysc Ekiti state have been paid all the necessary allowances

Besides all none corps members that participated in the election in Ekiti have been paid. Why are you delaying corpers entitlement?
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by henrinity(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2015
i havent been paid a dime..i rep akwa ibom
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

!bobo am not sure u understand hw this thngs work.
INEC employed them, they work for INEC n not fed govt so INEC SHd pay dem asap. IF thr's any last minute embezzlement goingon i thinkit shudnt affect these ones cos we all knw INEC isnt a corruptible agency now owing to prof JEGA.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Vicjustice:
Nonsense!"

mr man ur post isnt funny at all!
inec contracted these guys, they r to pay them. or did they work for the fed govt?
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by success10(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
sojiboy:
Even here in Abia state, we are yet to be paid despite the suffering we went tru. Let them. Pay us as soon as possible. And Buhari shudnt forget to increase our allowance
let be sincere my man..
According to the payment analysis...
We are left with 9k to balance the election allowance...
First and second training...7500
First election 13k
and the
second election...we only received 4k..
Meaning we are expecting balance of 9k...
And each election is 13k based on the wide spread of articles on the net.....

On the final note..
iNEC have started paying 9k dis morning..
My phrend @ Umuahia South, Ohiya community received 9k credit alert dis morning....

Am a corp member serving in Isiala Ngwa South Local Govt Area, Omoba.
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by abtywo(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Y we no go angry. The money is too SMALL n wot d delay again
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by rajiidowu(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2015
Make una no worry, e go land gbam for ur account dis week
Re: NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Same thing happened some times in November too.
Read here:
http://www.nairamode.com/2015/01/i-worked-for-inec-during-voters.html

Is the FG now scamming her citizens?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked / NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date / Brutalised NYSC Member Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.