Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn (40384 Views)

Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal / 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out / Xenophobia: Clashes In Durban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by asadike(f): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2015
caprini1:
in the estate where I live in lagos ,a chinese neigbour was robbed by the Taxi man that carries him all the time with assistance of some other guys,our security guys formed a group,took their time ,got the taxi man at there park,gave him the beating of his life before handing him over to the police.The police did the rest,all four of them have been apprehended.
una see am, that's what I have been saying, forget d misguided boko haram, nigerians are good and interesting people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Blackfire(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
let me say this slowly fof y'all no blackman is going to heaven
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by SirShymexx: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
micktoxin:

I don't understand how you came to that conclusion? Nigeria is the richest country in Africa for a start. More than twice the population which is always vital in any war.
Top three, along with South Africa and Egypt as the countries with the biggest defence in Africa. Not a forgone conclusion as much as you think.

Lol. You'd be shocked with ya mouth wide open, when you discover that Nigeria can't fight a conventional war and the country has no proper air defence system. One South Africa sub is enough to wreck havoc in Lagos without being detected. And their fighter jets should have no problem flying all over Nigeria's airspace, dropping bombs like it's nothing. grin

Pray for peace. And stop being suicidal.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Phatmyk(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2015
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS, NORTHERN NIGERIAN
MASSACRE. PORT HARCOURT ABANDONED PROPERTY.
JUNE 12 CRISIS(ABIOLA RUN). ABUJA DEMOLITIONS, NIGER DELTA
MILITANTS. BOKO HARAM.
IGBOS WHEN WILL OUR EYES OPEN? WHEN WILL WE LEARN?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO THAT WE WILL RELOCATE AND GO AND
DEVELOP SOUTHEAST OUR LEGACY?
IS IT GENOCIDE OR ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT WE NEED TO
EXPERIENCE BEFORE WE FINALLY REALISE THAT WE NEED TO GO
HOME?
AM UNHAPPY EVERYDAY WITH MY FOLLOW IGBOS FOR
ABANDONING SOUTHEASTERN NIGERIA WHERE GOD PLACED US
AND WANTS US
TO DEVELOP, FOR LANDS WHERE WE WILL BE ALWAYS INSULTED,
ATTACKED AND KILLED
THIS KIND OF EMBARRASSING INSULT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE
IGBOS LEARN LESSON THAT EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH HOME IS
THE BEST.
IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME LETS DEVELOP OUR HOME LAND.
BECAUSE WE WILL FOREVER BE STRANGERS ELSEWHERE.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY I REFUSES TO SETTLE ANYWHERE
OUTSIDE SOUTHEASTERN NIGERIA.
IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME! LETS BUILD OUR INHERITANCE!!
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
They guy said it all! They are lazy folks and just can't stand the success Nigerians are making in their endeavours. Even some SAs on TV said its Nigerians that give him goods to sale on credit.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Chigold101(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Motolank:
I pray they succeed. . undecided
Kill them and find your way home... those no entities

Assuming we have government who love citizens, our government would have said something... but lipsrsealed

Don't want no dog barking at me !!!

I trust America on thing that concerns her citizens....who born you
u be grade one MUmu. What will the Nigerian government do that are not doing right now?

Did you even read the post before you commented.

Did you read what that Okoro guy a m u m u like you said?

Must you speak ill of our government?
Another Nigerian that thinks like xonophobic south african... That is who you are.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Gabriel6(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
And bible talk am oo nation will rise against nation, brodas against brodas and then the end will come
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by TS2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
kallmemrB:
If Nigerians get involved...this stuff will escalates alot

Did you means it?
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by cemefor(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
9jatatafo:

This is not the matter of being overwhelmed but a fight back. If Nigerians fought back then those killed while fighting back are heros and not being killed innocently like a chicken.

I guess you're right, the best option in my opinion would have been to liquidate their assets and leave.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Bowaley17(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
God help us
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by TolaniLuv: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why una wan fight back? Karma is a very very bad bitch . Wetin happen to Ghana must Go era? Now we wan fight back .. Nigerians with their wahala. We no deh won carry last. Did Ghanian fought back ? I'm sure before this bulshit started they have warn and told foreigners to go back. I'm 100% sure Ghanaians didn't do half of what Nigerians are doin in southy. Okoro guy shud just shut up
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by TolaniLuv: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gabriel6:
And bible talk am oo nation will rise against nation, brodas against brodas and then the end will come

Abeg make we hear word joor.. Which kind end?
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by harkynon(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
lets stop mtn and dstv. honestly, if these two companies loose all customer in 2 days, i swear their govt will protect all foreigners
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Akalia(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
long time dear cheesy
Yea, hw u been?
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by 9jatatafo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=cemefor post=32916162]

I guess you're right, the best option in my opinion would have been to liquidate their assets and leave.[/quote

Of course if they could do that it will be fine but at the current situation it is not possible unless the whole thing die down.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Motolank: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chigold101:
u be grade one MUmu. What will the Nigerian government do that are not doing right now?

Did you even read the post before you commented.

Did you read what that Okoro guy a m u m u like you said?

Must you speak ill of our government?
Another Nigerian that thinks like xonophobic south african... That is who you are.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Litmus: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
nigga you dont know the game of psychology. the south african whites are pissing their pants now. right now they are thinking ' these are the bunch of savages we exist with ' ? i dont doubt that some of them are relocating to europe as we speak. you dont have to attack them directly. just attack each other so they can see the savagery you are capable off and the whites will run. let me tell you a little story about harlem. there is something called gentrification. whites moving in. so what the locals do is increase their crime spree purposely ( not even on the whites ) so that the whites will be scared and run back to where they came from.

This logic right here is why,lol, is....is why the black man will.... grin

So you kill yourselves or destroy your neighborhood to scare some other people away....

I can now see why America is taking so long to clear Iraq of ISIS. All America had to do was blow themselves to smithereens and drop bombs on their own warships and ISIS would have fled in terror at the mere thought of what Americans had the potential to do to them.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by folabayo1(f): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akalia:
Yea, hw u been?
been berra
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RqLTsVZSchQ/VTPZ26zcUFI/AAAAAAABn2k/1xDiBHRpEM4/s1600/27A9153400000578-3043276-image-a-8_1429266404467.jpg[/img]
Look at the dirty environment! Why do Nigerians like to live in a smelling environment even outside of the country? The leaders need to do something about the environment so that people can stay back home. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Blitz888(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
fight back ? na ya kuntry ? abeg return home. or port to zimbawe. mugabe likes africans grin

The dude just reechoed my cousin's words. These Nigerians residing in Durban are seriously spoiling for war. My cousin resides with her family in Durban and she is so adamant about coming home.
God please avert this impending bloodbath cos this Nigerians are not smiling at all..
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Akalia(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
been berra
good to know bae
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by folabayo1(f): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akalia:
good to know bae
yeah
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Blitz888(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
TolaniLuv:
Why una wan fight back? Karma is a very very bad bitch . Wetin happen to Ghana must Go era? Now we wan fight back .. Nigerians with their wahala. We no deh won carry last. Did Ghanian fought back ? I'm sure before this bulshit started they have warn and told foreigners to go back. I'm 100% sure Ghanaians didn't do half of what Nigerians are doin in southy. Okoro guy shud just shut up

Your knowledge of history obviously needs updating. Btw Nigeria and Ghana who started the mass deportation of foreigners? Ever read of the experience of Nigerians residing in Ghana during the post Nkrumah era? In all of this Nigeria and Nigerians suffered the most when other African countries enact obnoxious immigration laws cos we're always the target. Cameroun, Libya, Ghana etc all at one point victimized Nigerians residing in their country..
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Akalia(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
folabayo1:
yeah
hastalavista
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Ekaka1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
TolaniLuv:
Illiteracy Alert shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Ekaka1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol. Suicide mission.

Nigerians just love dying like rats. You are outnumbered, outgunned, and will be overpowered with ease. Kill a few of them and it will move from xenophobia to proper genocide, with everyone joining the mob.

When thing get messy like this, you get a few things to protect yourself, but keep a low profile. Hopefully, South Africans won't see this nonsense.

Can someone please give Nigerians proper brains? Loool. Even Nigeria as a country won't last two months in a war with South Africa, unless you want both Lagos and Abuja to turn to graveyards. Use ya brains not emotions.
Mr. "Know-it-all" how come you are always here taking down Nigeria in all the years you've been out here, yet you've not even contemplated leaving NL?
Keep your egocentric misinformed mind to yourself for once son and stop spreading lies and crap about sensitive issues you have no idea about.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Ekaka1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Blitz888:

Your knowledge of history obviously needs updating. Btw Nigeria and Ghana who started the mass deportation of foreigners? Ever read of the experience of Nigerians residing in Ghana during the post Nkrumah era? In all of this Nigeria and Nigerians suffer the most when other African countries enact obnoxious immigration laws cos we're always the target. Cameroun, Libya, Ghana etc all at one point victimized Nigerians residing on their country..
Thanks. That girl should memorize this and lock this up in her watery brain for life!
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Ekaka1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Litmus:

This logic right here is why,lol, is....is why the black man will.... grin

So you kill yourselves or destroy your neighborhood to scare some other people away....

I can now see why America is taking so long to clear Iraq of ISIS. All America had to do was blow themselves to smithereens and drop bombs on their own warships and ISIS would have fled in terror at the mere thought of what Americans had the potential to do to them.
This is the real litmus test....chai....people like you go just tell somebody "you're stupid" without spelling the words.... grin
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by SirShymexx: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ekaka1:

Mr. "Know-it-all" how come you are always here taking down Nigeria in all the years you've been out here, yet you've not even contemplated leaving NL?
Keep your egocentric misinformed mind to yourself for once son and stop spreading lies and crap about sensitive issues you have no idea about.

Another delusional ultra-nationalist lool.

Perhaps, you think I know it all cos most of you are vacuous, uneducated, and don't know nothing at all? Anyway, tell my darg, mrknowitall, to hand over his handle to me. It will be an honour to wear that crown lool.
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
TS2:

Did you means it?
nos
Re: Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn by nwadiuko1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Linqsz:
When there's a cry of oppression and suppression....

NBM.....begins angry
dodorima to you brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) / Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.