Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! (16976 Views)

Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Are Americans Bad Drivers? Why Do They Have Lots Of Salvage Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Marksule(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRUE
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by ditossyn(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
In as much as what U̶̲̥̅̊ wrote is true tho all public Bus drivers are worse, I'll prefer to buy a car used by a woman than buy a car used by men......women are good car users...they maintain their cars bajebaje.......U̶̲̥̅̊'ll hardly see dents on their cars even with all you wrote against em..........

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Toks2008(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
I guess they are more careful and meticulous but by so doing,they tend to make some mistakes that make it look as though they are bad drivers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=15pt]una no dey sleep?? Even d owner of NL sef don sleep tey tey, I go ask seun make I join MOD tmrw sef, I go dey ban anybody wey post topic or reply to anyone after 8pm[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by ahiarah: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
How can some make a statement that people prefer to buy cars from females,that's a blatant lie,women buy cleaner cars,but sell them as scrab,cos they aint as meticulous as guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by lepasharon(f): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am going to be a good female driver cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by grad2012(f): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Haba dats is not true embarassed not all women.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by ahiarah: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2015
who prefers to buy car used by women??don't know such folks,when u go out to purchase a naija used car,u hear things like......d car had all this scratches when my wife started using it,women don't care if their pointer is broken or not,as far as their interior is clean and d ac still chills,they r fine....even if d car is smoking.....
ditossyn:
In as much as what U̶̲̥̅̊ wrote is true tho all public Bus drivers are worse, I'll prefer to buy a car used by a woman than buy a car used by men......women are good car users...they maintain their cars bajebaje.......U̶̲̥̅̊'ll hardly see dents on their cars even with all you wrote against em..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2015
I can agree to number 3 only. I also shout 'na woman sef, no wonder'. Another thing they do is reversing even Picanto like trailer, very annoying. Dog fit run pass most women car on an empty road. Lol.
I don't drive like them sha. U'll end up in d bush if u try 2 race me on a highway. Never bashed a car b4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by DeBret(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Use this jumping won't work
GAZZUZZ:

I said some nah. You come quote me so I no fit escape ko? No wahala I'm ready.

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by islandmoon: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2015
all I know is they know how to delay when you are going out together. Lolzz, one of my family friends said his wife is best at blocking his view with gele(strong headtie)

I also have a friend who ones argued with me on how I should set side mirror saying he want to be seeing back too, and when I told him the side mirror is strictly for the driver, hahahha! He refused,
Saying," Na only you wan dey see back??

It was very funny! When I told my guys, they all laughed!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by cutepaul(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

and this your rebuttal is sensible @something better?
I laugh in hispanic.

You stated your opinion and I stated mine.

How exactly did you draw your inference? Or is this a case of random/convenient sampling, thus your facile assertion?

How many percent(%) of the Nigerian female populace have you encountered while driving?

What is the ratio of your location or whatever road you ply to the entire Nigeria?

What exactly do you know 'bout your vehicle movement, uncle?
It's a known fact that men are more handy. 'Being careful while driving isn't in any way relative to "auto-mechanical" knowledge.

Once again, anyone can be a careless driver...i'm not the only one that has stated that on this thread.
So, I wonder what makes mine not "something better"

oya rapmoney answer ALL....solve without using tables......no calculator.....no mobile phone shade with pencil......no side talks.....no whispering your time starts now. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by cutepaul(m): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2015
lepasharon:

me too....when I grow....gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by DeBret(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Okay...I will think about it
lepasharon:
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Waooooo....I learnt driving only 2 months ago.....so far I haven't damage my mums car neither have I damage another's with hers.Pls be fair to women,I could still remember d day I stole mums car to go show off at a friends birthday, and a coca Cola motor almost climbed me.I virtually ran out of d car and someone else had to help me drive out of d traffic...it's fun tho
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by drinkmorewater: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Abeg Women no vex, U are naturally bad drivers & sometimes I think U have feelings for the road!!, in bellaire blvd Houston, chinesse women can make U go mad with their driving, and since I have driven far and wild the best reason I think why women suck in driving is that
They don't look around or consider other drivers or observe hw the traffic is, they might feel just because am on this lane I shld follow the person in front no matter hw he goes, that's hw one woman nearly hit me for area 1 for Abj jus bacause she no know lanes can easily be converged when approaching roundabout
Another reason (hehe sorry) is Technicality, I believe if a woman knows just as much or even the basics of automobile mechanics she won't drive carelessly
Pls I am jus talking from experience, free me ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2015
juniormusa:
Op i disagree with you
It is allowed but just like that?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:02am On Apr 21, 2015
drinkmorewater:
Abeg Women no vex, U are naturally bad drivers & sometimes I think U have feelings for the road!!, in bellaire blvd Houston, chinesse women can make U go mad with their driving, and since I have driven far and wild the best reason I think why women suck in driving is that
They don't look around or consider other drivers or observe hw the traffic is, they might feel just because am on this lane I shld follow the person in front no matter hw he goes, that's hw one woman nearly hit me for area 1 for Abj jus bacause she no know lanes can easily be converged when approaching roundabout
Another reason (hehe sorry) is Technicality, I believe if a woman knows just as much or even the basics of automobile mechanics she won't drive carelessly
Pls I am jus talking from experience, free me ladies.
Here is some sense cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:18am On Apr 21, 2015
A woman will start the engine. Drive for 20mins. Before she realize that the hand brake is still active. Women are bad drivers because there are no highways linking the bed room and the kitchen.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2015
remember007:
Waooooo....I learnt driving only 2 months ago.....so far I haven't damage my mums car neither have I damage another's with hers.Pls be fair to women,I could still remember d day I stole mums car to go show off at a friends birthday, and a coca Cola motor almost climbed me.I virtually ran out of d car and someone else had to help me drive out of d traffic...it's fun tho
fun when coca cola truck almost climbed u?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2015
pinkbee:
I can agree to number 3 only. I also shout 'na woman sef, no wonder'. Another thing they do is reversing even Picanto like trailer, very annoying. Dog fit run pass most women car on an empty road. Lol.
I don't drive like them sha. U'll end up in d bush if u try 2 race me on a highway. Never bashed a car b4
I hear na u even teach Sebastian vettels how to drive F1 cars.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:25am On Apr 21, 2015
sexyseun:
[size=15pt]una no dey sleep?? Even d owner of NL sef don sleep tey tey, I go ask seun make I join MOD tmrw sef, I go dey ban anybody wey post topic or reply to anyone after 8pm[/size]
shut down the server

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
Didn't u see me Fast n Furious 7?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
Didn't u see me in Fast n Furious 7?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2015
pinkbee:

Didn't u see me in Fast n Furious 7?
I heard u went for auditioning but u didn't qualify.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by bid4rich(m): 1:37am On Apr 21, 2015
I have seen both male and female driving. Some female are perfect drivers and some aren't. Some men are faaar worst but something is common to all in the street of Lagos ''they are all mad'' because only mad people can drive in Lagos. Any simple obstruction or act of negligence, you will hear a big shout like - ''you dey mad?'' and the person being referred to will bring his 5 fingers out replying ''your mother'' (iya e) etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by lekwas: 1:39am On Apr 21, 2015
This is pure and simple stereotype. Nigerians are quite impatient on the highway without regards for other road users.

Driving like a shina rambo doesn't make you an expert or better road user.
Simple road curtesies if internalised will go along way to reduce most of what the op stated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
I heard u went for auditioning but u didn't qualify.
Na nah! That wasn't me. That was Tatiana moore. I was inside d plane too. Watch it again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by BENTOSYN: 2:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerian women should be banned from driving....simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by NobleG1(m): 4:11am On Apr 21, 2015
The same equally applies to men! In fact, men are worst drivers.

In your life, how many car accidents have seen or heard were driven by women? It's almost none!

There's so much sexism in Nigeria and this must stop! You should blame the federal government for the lack of driving exam before the issuance of driver's licence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by soonest(f): 4:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Danfo, cabu cabu and tuke tuke drivers are females abi? Most accidents we see are caused by women abi? Abegi! Make i hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Tymax(m): 5:45am On Apr 21, 2015
What I don't understand is why a woman takes it as an insult if you try to overtake her or just slip in front of her. She will just block you suddenly and start insulting.

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models / Benue Civil Servant Hawks Groundnuts To Survive Over Unpaid Salary. Photo / List Of Common Problems And Their Solutions For Cars In The Rains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.