Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD (24161 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by proudlyhandsome: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2015
I now understand the reason why the governance of this country was left for Northern Oligarchy by British government.

The first time a man from the Southern part of Nigeria became a president of this great country, not only did he destroyed our exceptionally working regional government(true federalism) but laced up his government with unprecedented nepotism and tribalism that is yet to be beaten by succeeding governments.

The government in view lasted for 6 months and we all thank God and thought that Nigeria had been permanently set free from Nepotism, Tribalism and Bigotry until Mr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan government came to power.

If Southerners have been piloting the affairs of this country since Independence, Chaiii!!!!!! They would have destroyed the future prospect of this country beyond heavenly redemption but thank God for the smartness of British govt.

Take a weeping look at South Africa today and tell me if British Govt wasn't right when she supported Apartheid in South Africa. Today, the same black animals held in captivity of apartheid are the ones killing the same souls that lost their commonwealth, brothers and sisters while fighting for these slaves to be free.

I weep for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by emmykk(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2015
efilefun:
You all shouting tinubu is corrupt yet for 16yrs no pdp president sued him to court so what's the fuss about. Need names of criminals and convicts in PDP Sure u can list more than I know self... Lol
so tinubu is a saint. Well nq person when dey catch be thief
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by davodyguy: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:
M from warri in delta state n I can tell u d governor hu has don better dan Ibori might only be Donald duke n maybe kwankwaso, even ur fashola n tinubu combined has not achieved wat ibori achieved in his 8 yrs rule.

I can see dat ur senses ar in ur lunch box, go n eat dem.

Smh. He did well. in fact, he did better than Fashola and Tinubu, yet he's imprisoned for stealing, not in millions but in billions. Yes I agree with you, cos he stole more money than Fashola and Tinubu, hence, he's better than them.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by davodyguy: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2015
emmykk:
so tinubu is a saint. Well nq person when dey catch be thief
Tinubu remains a saint, until a law court or EFCC proves otherwise.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by tablu: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2015
After all the billions Ibori spent in sponsorin GMB's campaign...do u tink GEJ does not know...him go languish for that jeteh small.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by emmykk(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2015
davodyguy:
Tinubu remains a saint, until a law court or EFCC proves otherwise.
saint my ass.the blind can see that
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by abdul01(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Kposkila:

Ibori is not an ijaw man!

Ok, but whatever d case, he's still a south-south person
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by davodyguy: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Bifwoli:
This persecution of Igbos and their closely related tribes must stop forthwith.

The UK should unconditionally release this innocent man Ibori.
I feel so sorry for you. Was he not tried and found guilty as charged?
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by ab4real15: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
The peoples president please grant ibori presidential pardon. We love goodluck, we don't know who's Gmb. You r forever our president, our hero, in Gej we trust
u don't need 2 know him,slowpoke.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by efilefun(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2015
sarahatuba:

You should have ignored him.....shouting tinubu is all they know grin
Just wanted to test his brain maybe he would list the names of those criminals in PDP lol
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by davodyguy: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2015
emmykk:
yea only the fool will make accusation/allegation, without facts to back it up. Ibori was charged and sentenced. Go and bring charges against Tinubu, if not, forever remain dumb.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by ab4real15: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2015
cramjones:
I am not surprised that these bastards whose brother have emptied our treasury, shared our common wealth for his failed election bid, and basically institutionalized corruption and elevated drug traffikers and theives want to do same to Ibori.

I cant wait for this clueless man currently referred to as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to rot in Jail.

General Sir, we await you to get our justice system to get these bastards rot in Jail. Any attempt to blow up our pipelines will be met with brute force. Buhari will not take this nonesense. Never again, will we have rif raffs threatening a whole country!

-CramJones
Gbam.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by rafcrown(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2015
BUHARI WILL DO THAT FOR YOU.SHAMELESSNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.PARDON KO,EXECUTION NI!
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
While tinubu n atiku are romancing with ur sai buhari grin grin grin. Still wondering how ur sai buhari want to fight the corruption without fighting these grandfathers(tinubu n atiku) of corruption...

Do u know d difference between conviction and suspicion?

If u SUSPECT that tinubu and atiku are corrupt who is supposed to prosecute them? Answer!
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2015
emmykk:

But d president cannot?
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by emsheddy(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2015
callmelanner:
My mum is from delta but sorry to say.. . These people are their own devil!
They have no pride, they have no shame.
They Complain virtually about everything.
Presidential pardon for stealing and corruption?
SS and SE are the main problem of Nigeria. It's now obvious that even if we depart, Nigeria will be seen as a corruption free nation.
Dude, it is comments like yours and others that really proves the point that bigotry is like a hand shake in Nigeria. u see how u think? just because a particular group whose number of members is not even up to 1 over 1000000 of the population of delta state, u r insulting the entire deltans! SS n SE are the main problem of Nigeria? like seriously? is it everybody in the regions that u mentioned dat support what the Warri Ijaw group said? u weren't even ashamed to mention ur mum is from delta before spewing the rubbish! learn to express ur hate for a particular subject and not an entire region! for y'all insulting the entire state because of what just one group said, I think u r worst than the group! criticise n condemn the group alone! not the entire state or region!
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2015
efilefun:
Just wanted to test his brain maybe he would list the names of those criminals in PDP lol
That's how they are...they are always too quick to judge apc members forgetting pdp members are no better
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by hope4nigeria(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
koikoi2:
My gej will not belittle himself. I trust him.
they know him as som1 who padon criminals sp they can direct him to do so again and again. Criminal's president.

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by freshdude99(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2015
bigtt76:
How can you grant pardon to someone jailed and still in jail in a foreign land? How is he a political victim? Na de government open account and lodged stolen funds in his name? People sha
Help to educate that guy, yet they oga jona don't fight corruption... Even when oyibo help us , u can see the sentiment it generates! Now tell me how fighting corruption can be possible by a Nigerian president. Some times I wonder why some of us will decide to be wishful thinkers till death. Its worrisome sha

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Chulex(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
IBORI. . .
We are waiting for you oooooooooooooooooooh!
My aso-ebi is ready! kiss
A thief comes to ur house and steals 10,000 naira and you come out with clubs make they kill am Thief, Thief, Ibori went to the homes of every Deltan and robbed them. And you want him to go free?

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by rusher14: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Bifwoli:
This persecution of Igbos and their closely related tribes must stop forthwith.

The UK should unconditionally release this innocent man Ibori.

Apologies but no apologies.

I'm ijaw/ itshekiri and I do not tolerate this nonsense.

Ibori is a convicted felon and should be treated as such.

I've read somewhere that he has done better than all other governors and I think surely he's the first civilian governor of the state and there's only been one ever since.

The other realised the citizens are not concerned with good governance or Corruption and decided there's no point in being one. Totally deserved.

By the way how are we related?

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Walemi1(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015
If possible they should punish this man too.Instead of saying they should punish Ibori according to the law so it will serve as a lesson to others he's busy asking for pardon.What I expected was for him to ask for the prosecution of other corrupt people like him.

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Henrypraise: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015
davodyguy:

Smh. He did well. in fact, he did better than Fashola and Tinubu, yet he's imprisoned for stealing, not in millions but in billions. Yes I agree with you, cos he stole more money than Fashola and Tinubu, hence, he's better than them.

My friend u knw notin abt wat is afta Ibori, lemme giv u a clue "give a dog a bad name n hang it". I hope dats clue enough. Fashola n tinubu shud be in prison.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

So? because of that he should be freed? After looting money. Some people are living in abject poverty,salary of some govt workers are nothing to write home about,some haven't received their pensions and a lot more. No! thats a silly reason! Lets join hands together and call for the prosecution of the other thieves and show upcoming ones that if they steal,they will follow just like the others, and stop making comments that make us look sentimental or tribalistic.

years have already passed by and no one has been jailed ooo.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Walemi1(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
hope4nigeria:
they know him as som1 who padon criminals sp they can direct him to do so again and again. Criminal's president.
lol. . .he's still your president o
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

No. You have missed the point.

As he has been jailed, what the Ijaw people should be asking for is for other criminals to be jailed,.not for him to be freed.

Years n years have passed n no one has been jailed ooo
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by hotwax: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
While tinubu n atiku are romancing with ur sai buhari grin grin grin. Still wondering how ur sai buhari want to fight the corruption without fighting these grandfathers(tinubu n atiku) of corruption...

Has Tinubu stolen any money?

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Pffft: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Raiders:
As a deltan, Ibori is the worse thing to ever happen in delta state. I hope he gets arrested and send to Kirikiri when he complete his prison term in London

And what will you say about Ewetan Uduaghan? Ask Deltans things were better under Ibori
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Pffft: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Raiders:
you need to read the British court case against Ibori. Ibori confess that he stole over over 50 million pounds thats about 2 billion naira.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9207852/Former-Wickes-cashier-James-Ibori-stole-50m-to-live-like-royalty-after-winning-election-in-Nigeria-court-told.html

No Nigeria governor stole more than Ibori.
Yet he performed better than Ewetan Uduaghan.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by davodyguy: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:

My friend u knw notin abt wat is afta Ibori, lemme giv u a clue "give a dog a bad name n hang it". I hope dats clue enough. Fashola n tinubu shud be in prison.
Whats stopping you from bringing allegations against them? Do you have any? If not, remain silent till Jesus comes
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by emmykk(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2015
davodyguy:
yea only the fool will make accusation/allegation, without facts to back it up. Ibori was charged and sentenced. Go and bring charges against Tinubu, if not, forever remain dumb.
God will charge what mortal could not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat / Labour Party Rejects Odigbo, Cautions Pat Utomi On Appointments / Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.