Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? (4726 Views)

A Guest Of 'nairaland/romanceland' Since 2008 Today A Member / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling / Hottest Couples On Nairaland (romanceland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
TrishaP:

Oh dear, alot has happened. I am more than willing to tell everything I know..

Firstly Buhari beats Jonathan in the election and Jonathan concedes to the defeat. It wasn't easy but I'm glad he did. So Buhari is now your new elected president to be sworn in on may 28.

Oh and while you were gone, these crazy south Africans decided to start a xenophobic attack.

More to come.... just hang on
Wow!
Congrats to ur President elect, General M.B.

Awwww
May Amadioho, Ggrin, Sango, KingTom and Thunder fire em crazy SAfricanz who are involved in dat stupid sh*t...
BTW, Kip up ur siggy, kip it flying until they STOP!

And iam still hanging and waiting for more of ur updatez.
Thankz
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
AgapeCharis oya serve this man grin
The thing never done enuf?
Abi Orijin101 don kidnap am
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by charijee(f): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

The Dude is locked up somewhere in Mars.

Good afternoon ma'am

Whatsup?
You don come back from omugo?
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
charijee:
You don come back from omugo?
Charijeeeee!!! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Abi Orijin1...01 don kidnap am
Anybody wey lie for my head, God go lie ontop him head ooo angry
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by charijee(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Charijeeeee!!! shockedshockedshocked
This must be your ghost sad....
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
If i knock you een. No female patient go come your hospital till next year.
Ashawo Pastor grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Abi Orijin101 don kidnap am
He dey grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

guy God no dey lie naa grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Amen!
And Orijin go scarce for him life IJN. cheesy

*Kingtom Beware o*
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
charijee:
This must be your ghost sad....
Yeah, this is my HolyGhostcheesy

Awayu and everybody?
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by charijee(f): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

Yeah, this is my HolyGhostcheesy

Awayu and everybody?
I dey gallant, same with everyone.....where you dey come from?
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
danyel09:
guy God no dey lie naa grin
Na the 1st person wey go make God lie be that angry
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Ashawo Pastor grin
Abortion doctor. grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Abortion doctor. grin
grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin
No use that one cover up like say e no dey pain you. grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No use that one cover up like say e no dey pain you. grin
E no pain me because na lie na grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
E no pain me because na lie na grin
I pray o. Mirexxx interview never start? I no wan miss am for anything grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I pray o. Mirexxx interview never start? I no wan miss am for anything grin
Guy wetin dey happen na? This morning, you talk say Calabar dey Akwa Ibom, now sunday interview don resemble saturday for your eye? grin grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Guy wetin dey happen na? This morning, you talk say Calabar dey Akwa Ibom, now sunday interview don resemble saturday for your eye? grin grin grin
Lol. I thought you're living in Uyo.

Chai! I fit no come online tomorrow o cry
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. I thought you're living in Uyo.

Chai! I fit no come online tomorrow o cry
Daughters of Zion don suffer grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Daughters of Zion don suffer grin grin
Daughters of Zion no dey suffer biko grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Daughters of Zion no dey suffer biko grin
Chai Esan lo bade oh! grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Chai Esan lo bade oh! grin
Wetin this lo bade mean sef?
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wetin this lo bade mean sef?
You are asking the wrong questions! Your people say Aah ii fi ini bhi oto kha khin oha-otan. grin grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
You are asking the wrong questions! Your people say Aah ii fi ini bhi oto kha khin oha-otan. grin grin grin
Hahahahaa
I couldn't decipher what you wrote. Translate abeg grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahaa
I couldn't decipher what you wrote. Translate abeg grin
Esan boy like you? Oya ask ya papa grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Esan boy like you? Oya ask ya papa grin
See this one. You no write am well. Tell me what you were trying to say and I'll write it properly for you. wink
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See this one. You no write am well. Tell me what you were trying to say and I'll write it properly for you. wink
Oga na very senior Esan proverb I drop give you grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Oga na very senior Esan proverb I drop give you grin
Bros your spellings no correct. Write wetin you be wan talk for English. grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Bros your spellings no correct. Write wetin you be wan talk for English. grin
Guy find elder fpr your village read that thing to am na grin. Ok just tell me anything wey you understand from there grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Guy find elder fpr your village read that thing to am na grin. Ok just tell me anything wey you understand from there grin grin
Hahaha

You didn't spell anything correctly. No one will be able to decipher what you wrote. The only thing I could make out of the first three words which is aah ii fi is If person chop palm kernel. . . . .

Wetin you be wan write?? E no let you talk again?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fame And Luv- A Photo Film / Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.