Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) (13345 Views)

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by tbaba1234: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Basildvalour(m): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Since they lost confidence in gej and voted massively for Buhari, they should wait for Buhari to come and rescue them.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by tbaba1234: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Since they lost confidence in gej and voted massively for Buhari, they should wait for Buhari to come and rescue them.

IF you are a parent that lost your child, what would you do? It is not easy and we should not be insensitive. Jonathan is still the president. If they are still alive, perhaps some can be brought home.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Redoil: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

IF you are a parent that lost your child, what would you do? It is not easy and we should not be insensitive. Jonathan is still the president. If they are still alive, perhaps some can be brought home.
when those children were taken away i remember APC footsoldiers on nairaland using it as a point of focus to attack and insult gej and using it as a stepping stone for booohari. I also remember tinubu and fashole given tutorials and huge amount of money to oby ezekwesil to start shouting bring our gurls back. Those children were use as pawns to give gej bad names hoping that buhari will go and bring them out from where APC hid them. Dont forget the incidence took place shortly after buhari was nominated as the chief spokeperson of BH now tell me and convince me that Buhari knows nothing about BH.
May they be found in one peace and i know booohari will surely bring them out so as to score cheap points. Gej will surely go back to the creek in peace and in one picease but the evil and carnage be done to the north by the fundamental muslim brotherhood party which you belong will continue to hunt them for life. Tompolo, asari dokubo and i are waiting for the sound to do what we know best.
I pity those gurls

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by kodded(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
when those children were taken away i remember APC footsoldiers on nairaland using it as a point of focus to attack and insult gej and using it as a stepping stone for booohari. Those children were use to give gej bad names hoping that buhari will go and bring them out from where APC hid them. Dont forget the incidence took place shortly after buhari was nominated as the chief spokeperson of BH now tell me and convince me that Buhari knows nothing about BH.
May they be found in one peace and i know booohari will surely bring them out so as to score cheap points. Gej will surely go back to the creek in peace and in one picease but the evil and carnage be done to the north by the fundamental muslim brotherhood party which you belong will continue to hunt them for life. Tompolo, asari dokubo and i are waiting for the sound to do what we know best.
I pity those gurls
your head dey there jare

17 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Redoil: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2015
All these clowns who are nothing but BH sypertizers will not allow gej rest even in defeat
kodded:
your head dey there jare
All these clowns who are nothing but BH sypertizers will not allow gej rest even in defeat

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Redoil: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2015
APC should stop fooling themselves thinking they are fooling nigerians mumu people.
All these clowns who are nothing but BH sypertizers will not allow gej rest even in defeat.

12 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by tbaba1234: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
when those children were taken away i remember APC footsoldiers on nairaland using it as a point of focus to attack and insult gej and using it as a stepping stone for booohari. Those children were use to give gej bad names hoping that buhari will go and bring them out from where APC hid them. Dont forget the incidence took place shortly after buhari was nominated as the chief spokeperson of BH now tell me and convince me that Buhari knows nothing about BH.
I pity those gurls

GEJ messed up BIG TIME when it comes to the chibok girls. BIG TIME!!! The location of the girls was known for 11 days and oga president was in denial for 3 weeks. If not for small malala, Mr president would never have met the parents.

There have been thousands of girls kidnapped, the only thing was that the chibok girls got media attention. The failure of security which lies squarely on the head of Mr. president left many villages vulnerable to random attacks. It was only 6 weeks to elections that he woke up to his duties.

You are either misinformed or lying, Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate in 2012, the chibok girls were captured in 2014. Even without doing anything, you accuse Buhari. Thank God, he rejected that role.

Buhari destroyed the maitatsine sect as head of state.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by kodded(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
All these clowns who are nothing but BH sypertizers will not allow gej rest even in defeatAll these clowns who are nothing but BH sypertizers will not allow gej rest even in defeat
don't mind them.............when buhari said he didn't promise to bring back the girls I didnt hear them shout neither did I hear oby ezekwesiili lamenting.......

Just hoping that buhari does not have a hand in all this ...........
..........because karma is a b1tch

12 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2015
I thought the NA said the girls are in Gworza few days to election.......oh i forgot. That particular script didn't play out well.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by koligs: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Thus saith the LORD,
Even the captives of the
mighty shall be taken away,
and the prey of the terrible
shall be delivered: for I will
contend with him that
contendeth with thee, and I
will save thy children. Is 49:25

CHIBOK GIRLS, you would be found alive in the mighty name of Jesus Amen!
Click like for your AMEN on this..

12 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by sukkot: 8:14am On Apr 20, 2015
number 12. 12 tribes of yisrael. nna helping me to be celebrate with this cold bottle of orijin and isi ewu
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by adorablepepple(f): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2015
It is well cry I can only imagine the trauma they are going through ) according to a Yoruba adage a dead child is better than having a missing child. Pray all the time for them. Hope they come back soon!!!

#rescuechibokgirls

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Una still dey sleep

What is d connection btw ur dota's and may 29th?
Na jona keep una dota's ?
If 1yr on .. U haven't found your dotas den I doubt if anyone got missing @ all...
Moreso get ur acts together.. Those girls if ever there are girls .. Are all mothers now

Move on!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
pain ov a mother

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Redoil: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ messed up BIG TIME when it comes to the chibok girls. BIG TIME!!! The location of the girls was known for 11 days and oga president was in denial for 3 weeks. If not for small malala, Mr president would never have met the parents.

There have been thousands of girls kidnapped, the only thing was that the chibok girls got media attention. The failure of security which lies squarely on the head of Mr. president left many villages vulnerable to random attacks. It was only 6 weeks to elections that he woke up to his duties.

You are either misinformed or lying, Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate in 2012, the chibok girls were captured in 2014. Even without doing anything, you accuse Buhari. Thank God, he rejected that role.

Buhari destroyed the maitatsine sect as head of state.
gej will be going to the creek in peace happines and smile. Greedy APC and the BH evils have succeded in doing greater damages to the north that will take over 2hundred years to restore. Sorry for that and i apologise on behalf of of tbaba1234 and all the APC cyber rodents.

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
y before may 29, their man buhari would rescue them, I believe that was y they gave him millions of ghost vote .. may 29 is not far, ur people have messed this administration so much that no one has hope on the administration hence it was voted out. so put ur hopes on APC to rescue them

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Blackchampion(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Mek dem kul down, GMB go bring dem back as promised

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
It's been a long time, may God make it so.
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Redoil: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
adorablepepple:
It is well
may they be found alive.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by wethebest(m): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
they shud
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Pavore9: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2015
Touching.
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by chefremy(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
hmm....am not suprised,well they hav to give them more time.
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Kelklein(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
[size=17pt] some gejites be shouting...

"doctored reports oo.. to embarrass the president "

continu!
[/size]
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm those girls don see shit...
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Bagani: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg how i wan tek post Video on NL
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
We v a bad government presently.
Na OYO those parents dey!
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by glosplendid(f): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
I hope buhari will do smtn abt dix
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by justineu(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
This chibok saga is becoming political. angry I don't like the way the parents are taken the matter..abeg make them sidon one place wait fr buhari to cum do magic.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
sdp govt will rescue them or kowa party
vote mallam mumuni for president
i will rescue of chibok girls
I will bring NEPA back

polithiefcian politricks of Nigeria
#idontire#
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Patangela: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Dey will be back by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Politicians: Timi Frank Urges FBI, EFCC, ICPC To Go After Them / Akin Alabi: 'Don't Drop Out Of School Because Bill Gates And Elon Musk Did' / Tinubu-shettima Ticket Evil, Satanic Plot To Islamize Nigeria – Youth CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.