Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married (9728 Views)

I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed / Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience / Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Sorry you picked the wrong sista!
Honestly I don't see the need to argue this.
Let me open a thread and ask nairaland girls if they would prefer romantically presented roses over material gifts. They will laugh me off the thread.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

I know u don't believe this, but men are stronger than women. All he has to do is tell her to go nicely, if she refuses then he carries her out physically (without hurting her, don't worry), then he helps her pack her bags and sends it out. It's not only women that want a peaceful marriage. If she wants to go she should go. If she wants to stay then she should kindly explain why she would deliberately starve him. Marriage is not by force, if she doesn't want she should go.

You know I don't believe men are stronger than women? Are kidding me?
Wherever did you get that idea from?

Plssssss.

Anyway that said, there are some women that you would want to carry out and they claw at you, scratch and tear your cloth or even hit you with stuff the moment you get close enough to try force them out of the house. You might end up in that fight you were trying to avoid.

Never mind. I was just trying to help you explore the various scenarios that may come with trying to get an unwilling woman out of a house.
Lifting her and carrying her out may or may not work as strengths differ from person to person.

Now to the appropriate question.
The house belongs to the man and his wife.
Why should the wife be the one to leave if they have unresolved issues? Seriously angry
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by kaboninc(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy
grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Honestly I don't see the need to argue this.
Let me open a thread and ask nairaland girls if they would prefer romantically presented roses over material gifts. They will laugh me off the thread.

Open and take a poll
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

Plssssss.

Anyway that said, there are some women that you would want to carry out and they claw at you, scratch and tear your cloth or even hit you with stuff the moment you get close enough to try force them out of the house. You might end up in that fight you were trying to avoid.

Never mind. I was just trying to help you explore the various scenarios that may come with trying to get an unwilling woman out of a house.
Lifting her and carrying her out may or may not work as strengths differ from person to person.

Why should the wife be the one to leave if they have unresolved issues? Seriously angry
Apologies.
We dont differ in belief of who has greater strength.
We differ in belief of who has the house.
The man pays the rent.
The man brought her to HIS house.
If she misbehaves the man sends her out.
Ce finis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by kaboninc(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:

Plssssss.

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by kaboninc(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Apologies.
The man pays the rent.
Ce finis.

What if she pays the rent?
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
kaboninc:

What if she pays the rent?
Then the man is a fool.
He should do the honourable thing and leave the house.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Apologies.
The man pays the rent.
Ce finis.

So if the woman pays rent she owns the house? grin and if the man misbehaves, she can send him out?

Well I believe marriage is oneness.
If one persons owns the house, is there a sense of belonging for the other person? Or is he/she just at the mercy of the 'owner' of the house?
Why build a life in an insecure place where you can be sent out at the pleasure of the 'owner'?
Is there even a point living such a life?

That is such an unpalatable view of marriage.
Why should anyone give up stuff or make sacrifices for a life that's not even theirs to start with?

Well your opinion.
Let's agree to disagree.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by kaboninc(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Then the man is a fool.

Hmmmmm!
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Then the man is a fool.
really?
You have no idea what hard times mean.
So if a man is not able to meet up with financial needs of his family at some point, he's a fool?

Easy dude.

providing for a family is not easy and generally can't be achieved by one person.
Except he's a rich man, the average guy will always need financial help from his wife.
So even if his own money is used for rent/mortgage/building house and his wife uses hers to take care of the family, it is the same thing.
It doesn't make him the owner of the house.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Thank you for being realistic.
I try if na Facebook wall.
I dey write am for paper seal am inside envelope come spray the envelope with male perfume grin. When I could have simply pinged grin
The Roses were imported and cost a pretty penny. Sista jus laugh thank me with one fake voice troway the tin for corner.

Money talks far Iouder than foolish words.

The money you use import the rose, nothing remain for necklace ni grin cool

Next time, put something inside the rose.

For edwife version, just tie up flowers and green grass. For chillisauce version, find something put inside the rose. The love will increase in exponential cool
No time for aka nchi.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
I cherish flowers. I have flower pots I put the flowers to make sure they last at least 2 days.
Beautifies the house.
I cherish it more when something else come with it.

I will put the flowers in the pot and leave it there for 10 days till they are all dried up grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:
really?
You have no idea what hard times mean.
So if a man is not able to meet up with financial needs of his family at some point, he's a fool?

Easy dude.

providing for a family is not easy and generally can't be achieved by one person.
Except he's a rich man, the average guy will always need financial help from his wife.
So even if his own money is used for rent/mortgage/building house and his wife uses hers to take care of the family, it is the same thing.
It doesn't make him the owner of the house.

I admit I hardy read what u posted up there. There should be no excuses.
If a man is so bankrupt he can't pay for his own house rent then he has failed in his duties and is worse than a pharisee.

There a certain things a man should do to make his wife secure. One of these is taking care of the house financially. I can understand wifey contributing some money to the rent, but not all of it or not for more than a year at a time. If he fails in his responsibilities then maybe that is why wifey isn't serving him food in the first place.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

If a man is so bankrupt he can't pay for his own house rent then he has failed in his duties and is worse than a pharisee.

There a certain things a man should do to make his wife secure. One of these is taking care of the house financially. I can understand wifey contributing some money to the rent, but not all of it or not for more than a year at a time. If he fails in his responsibilities then maybe that is why wifey isn't serving him food in the first place.

Which yr dem born you abeg? 1921? You are so old school cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

The money you use import the rose, nothing remain for necklace ni grin cool

Next time, put something inside the rose

For edwife version, just tie up flowers and green grass. For chillisauce version, find something put inside the rose. The love will increase in exponential cool
No time for aka nchi.

Shuo.
Babe na wa for u o.
No dulling again.
Now instead of roses na iPhone and Ipad.
Instead of poems na daily recharge card and money for human hair.

Women feel you are responsible when u take care of them.
I. Just bought "Cool waters" deodorant kit for a "friend". It's not costly but she'll prefer it to an "I love u" note, walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Life happens.
Just pray to never be in such a situation.
And yes excuses can be made is such situations.

What if he was unfairly laid off his job for no fault of his than office politics or witch-hunt?
What if one big investment flopped?
What if? What if? So many scenaria come to mind.
He can go bankrupt in such cases and he won't be a failure for that.

Pls remember to be kind to yourself if ever life throws you one big curveball that requires you and the whole family having to depend on your wife until you can stand up again to support her and contribute too as you used to.

A man who doesn't try at all is not the same as one who does but can't meet up with all the demands.
And there millions of such men out there.
5minsmadness:

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

Which yr dem born you abeg? 1921? You are so old school cheesy
19)+7((@($
Yeah.
Old days were quality days.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

Shuo.
Babe na wa for u o.
No dulling again.
Now instead of roses na iPhone and Ipad.
Instead of poems na daily recharge card and money for human hair.

Women feel you are responsible when u take care of them.
I. Just bought "Cool waters" deodorant kit for a "friend". It's not costly but she'll prefer it to an "I love u" note, walahi grin

There is nothing wrong buying gift for those you love. The problem is you guys like sampling different women. So instead of buying one correct gift plus rose to your loved ones, you buy 20 roses for different girls. Hoping to knack akpako from at least 10.

Nigerian women na him fit una. cheesy
go and buy the iPhone jare
. When your turn reach, she will get you a gift too.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
5minsmadness:

19)+7((@($
Yeah.
Old days were quality days.

1975 you still never marry. Your sper.m mm will soon dry up. I hope you froze some.

go marry o.
crackhaus is about that age, him dey here dey answer young bobo for nairaland.
Una children for Don dey university by now.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
cococandy:
Life happens.
Just pray to never be in such a situation.
And yes excuses can be made is such situations.

What if he was unfairly laid off his job for no fault of his than office politics or witch-hunt?
What if one big investment flopped?
What if? What if? So many scenaria come to mind.
He can go bankrupt in such cases and he won't be a failure for that.

Pls remember to be kind to yourself if ever life throws you one big curveball that requires you and the whole family having to depend on your wife until you can stand up again to support her and contribute too as you used to.

A man who doesn't try at all is not the same as one who does but can't meet up with all the demands.
And there millions of such men out there.
OK.
I hear.
A man can withstand woman paying his rent for a year.
During which time he should find a reasonable job. Even if it is manual labour.
He MUST contribute to the payment the next year at the very least.
Or he pays the whole rent.
Unless he is crippled or an invalid.
I don't subscribe to lazy men.
It's just wrong.

I don't know if we are derailing the thread.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

1975 you still never marry. Your sper.m mm will soon dry up. I hope you froze some.

go marry o.

grin grin grin
Abeg na joke I dey o!
Am not that old
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

There is nothing wrong buying gift for those you love. The problem is you guys like sampling different women. So instead of buying one correct gift plus rose to your loved ones, you buy 20 roses for different girls. Hoping to knack akpako from at least 10.

Nigerian women na him fit una. cheesy
go and buy the iPhone jare
. When your turn reach, she will get you a gift too.

Girl we go derail this thread grin
Do you know how many girls I let slip by me cos I dey form gentleman? I was almost raped on two occasions grin

Just dat am not the kiss and tell type.

Those 20 girls want to be knacked, don't worry about them grin
The 10 that don't get the knacking begin to beef u for unknown reasons undecided

Abeg I wan charge my phone.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by edwife(f): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

go marry o.

grin grin grin

He is looking for you tongue,he said he misses you.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by crackhaus: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
LOL...

Thanks Edwife gringrin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by crackhaus: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

go marry o.

I missed you o, she's right grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by lezz(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Majority of menfolk who behave like the guy in my example live to regret it.
The women take them for granted.
They start bossing the men around. This isn't theory, this is what i have seen first hand.
you can even read it in the few men that come on nairaland to complain.
Women don't like men that treat them like queens all the time, fact.

If a guy makes the mistake of asking his wife "may i have sex with you?" as a routine , he will regret it.
Before you know it sex will only come at her behest, NEVER at his.

A man who cooks and cleans and washes and does the dishes will soon find himself doing it alllll the time, the woman just sits back and becomes lazy.

I had a girl once when i was naive, I bought her flowers for valentine (not that i didnt have money but i thought roses would have a more significant meaning than any material gift, silly me grin), I would carry her books to class and all the romantic stuff. Women can't stand that behavior for long. They want a man to be in control, to tell them what to do, to OWN them. This doesnt necessarily mean the man should be wicked or a slave-master, simply that being a man he should be more assertive, more confident, more steadfast and determined in what his likes and dislikes are.

I ended up handing my first love to another guy on a silver platter. she went after him because he was more assertive. he slapped her on the second week of thier dating because she made the mistake of thinking she could behave with him the way she did with me. she came to me to report but they made up the next day. they are married now with three kids.

This is the truth of the world we live in, men should stop taking examples from telemundo. Women want heroes, men they can look up to, not men who will worship them.
best quote there. all what i knew by instinct but didnt have say in words..

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2015
I appreciate all your comments and I wish he is on this forum to see for himself. I want to state here that the wife is a full house wife. Its the man that feeds,clothes,houses her and does every other thing. I spoke with him yesterday and he told me she was cooking because they had a visitor from another state. I have pressurized him to tell me everything that has transpired btw them but he keeps saying nothing happened that she has been like that. All the same thank you all for your contributions I will keep u updated
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Onegai(f): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Majority of menfolk who behave like the guy in my example live to regret it.
The women take them for granted.
They start bossing the men around. This isn't theory, this is what i have seen first hand.
you can even read it in the few men that come on nairaland to complain.
Women don't like men that treat them like queens all the time, fact.

If a guy makes the mistake of asking his wife "may i have sex with you?" as a routine , he will regret it.
Before you know it sex will only come at her behest, NEVER at his.

A man who cooks and cleans and washes and does the dishes will soon find himself doing it alllll the time, the woman just sits back and becomes lazy.

I had a girl once when i was naive, I bought her flowers for valentine (not that i didnt have money but i thought roses would have a more significant meaning than any material gift, silly me grin), I would carry her books to class and all the romantic stuff. Women can't stand that behavior for long. They want a man to be in control, to tell them what to do, to OWN them. This doesnt necessarily mean the man should be wicked or a slave-master, simply that being a man he should be more assertive, more confident, more steadfast and determined in what his likes and dislikes are.

I ended up handing my first love to another guy on a silver platter. she went after him because he was more assertive. he slapped her on the second week of thier dating because she made the mistake of thinking she could behave with him the way she did with me. she came to me to report but they made up the next day. they are married now with three kids.

This is the truth of the world we live in, men should stop taking examples from telemundo. Women want heroes, men they can look up to, not men who will worship them.

I beg to differ.

Had a bf once who never took me anywhere not even to the cinema, meanwhile he got delicious meals from me every date. He would pick calls from other girls whilst I was sitting on his lap. On val's day, I wrote him a love letter, got him an original copy of his favourite musician's CD, wrapped them all up with a card and delivered it to his office.

He couldn't even be bothered to send me chocolate talk less of spend the day with me. I felt like a fool that day. Of course he broke up with me for being "too clingy" then wanted me back later (he also blamed me for him breaking up with me, changing the story from "Onegai is too eager to pick my calls that's why I broke up with her" to "Onegai never picks my calls that's why we broke up".

My point is that an arsehole is an arsehole no matter what you do to them, irrespective of gender. Pigs will always pick up pearls, throw them in the mud, bite them with their snouts and discard them to eat shite.

A caring man is a wonderful man. Hubby gave me roses and I took more pics of them and worried about them lasting more than the cake or perfume he sent me.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by bukatyne(f): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
cuteshantel39:
I appreciate all your comments and I wish he is on this forum to see for himself. I want to state here that the wife is a full house wife. Its the man that feeds,clothes,houses her and does every other thing. I spoke with him yesterday and he told me she was cooking because they had a visitor from another state. I have pressurized him to tell me everything that has transpired btw them but he keeps saying nothing happened that she has been like that. All the same thank you all for your contributions I will keep u updated

If the wife has always been like This, Why the complaint now?

What is the trigger?
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin

He is looking for you tongue,he said he misses you.

crackhaus:

I missed you o, she's right grin

Awwwww. That's so cutttteeeee. cool
So how far? When you buying the flower, put the 3plots of lekki land documentation bearing my full names .

Tie the documents with the flowers.
You know say Na land dey reign now.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Girl we go derail this thread grin
Do you know how many girls I let slip by me cos I dey form gentleman? I was almost raped on two occasions grin

Just dat am not the kiss and tell type.

Those 20 girls want to be knacked, don't worry about them grin
The 10 that don't get the knacking begin to beef u for unknown reasons undecided

Abeg I wan charge my phone.

Abeg who wan rape you? Nigerian girls no dey rape men #fact. We have enough wandering peeenises everywhere looking whom to trap. We are trying to dodge plenty bullet from these wandering zealous peeeenises, Na to raape? I don't believe you.

You make up too much story in your head.
wake up!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? / A Male Child Or Female(which Is More Important) / Do Live-in Relatives Ruin The Spark In A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.