Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married (9742 Views)

I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed / Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience / Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House (2) (3) (4)

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by edwife(f): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Elle se en remettra parce qu'elle sait que je ne peux pas arrêter ... embarassed grin

No need for jealousy. gringrin

Hmm,you really deep in ... smiley

L'amour l'amour toujours l'amour tongue singing Koffi Olomide...
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

gringringrin

Do you need some water?

crackhaus design your name like this? I mean who does that? A very emotional person i tell you.
Most of them here hating, are very very emotional and romantic.
Dem just come here to make mouth.
5minmadness dey write love poem, crackhaus dey design card, abeg where is the land documents? Na card we go chop ni cool
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by edwife(f): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

crackhaus design your name like this? I mean who does that? A very emotional person i tell you.
5minmadness dey write love poem, crackhaus dey design card, abeg where is the land documents? Na card we go chop ni cool

Yea you right,at least I know crackhaus is nothing like he is here,he is nice.
Just pray and fast so that he will be able to afford the land.

See as i am talking on his behalf!i wonder why? grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

He cant afford the land.

The writing is too artistic. Folks that draws like that are normally aka nchi. Na mouth dem dey take win love.
I will take you to paris, i will take you for skydiving. You go wait tire grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by edwife(f): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

He cant afford the land.

The writing is too artistic. Folks that draws like that are normally aka nchi. Na mouth dem dey take win love.

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by crackhaus: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

Lmao... grin

Trust me, no one who knows me personally can confidently call me emotional.

Romantic? Occasionally. gringrin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by crackhaus: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

He cant afford the land.

Jesus, this mami water don finish my career...

Lmao.. cheesy
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by edwife(f): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Jesus, this mami water don finish my career...
Lmao.. cheesy

You are in trouble.... grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by crackhaus: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

Hehehehehe... it's allowed. grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by edwife(f): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Hehehehehe... it's allowed. grin

Lol,you crazy cheesy
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

You are in trouble.... grin
Chillisauce wants to run down a boss, e can't appen gringrin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by edwife(f): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Chillisauce wants to run down a boss, e can't appen gringrin

I wonder what your house will be like(both);house of commotion gringrin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by crackhaus: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
edwife:

I wonder what your house will be like(both);house of commotion gringrin
gringrin

Chilli is desperately trying to get me off her back, but it's an exercise in futility.

I'm stuck on her like white on rice. Chillisauce do you hear read me? gringrin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
crackhaus:

gringrin

Chilli is desperately trying to get me off her back, but it's an exercise in futility.

I'm stuck on her like white on rice. Chillisauce do you hear read me? gringrin

Sorry, I only do brown on rice now.
You have already bribed edwife with just paper card. That one no dey work for me oh.
Better get the lekki plots ready. Or I don't mind the new Lagos mega city.

Oya design my own card before I vex undecided
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2015
BlackLeopard:

It's so sad you even have to defend yo on this stuff bro.
Hope you can avoid that hurt and vindictive lady in question.
?? ?
Just seeing this.
Don't understand the statement though.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by JakeII(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2015
spyg1:
[i][/i] u hav nothing to do abi? Not minding your biz. Talk ur own on Nairaland let us advice you.

As for ur frnd, that is a family trait he cant avoid it.

Bro, your are harsh o
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by BlackLeopard(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

?? ?
Just seeing this.
Don't understand the statement though.
I took it from the text and subsequent replies you're having problems with a lady, and weren't believed because there ain't 'no woman rapist in naija', which is what I found sad. Statement was meant as a sympathy for you deserve your peace just as well.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by AlanVirginhair(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

There is nothing wrong buying gift for those you love. The problem is you guys like sampling different women. So instead of buying one correct gift plus rose to your loved ones, you buy 20 roses for different girls. Hoping to knack akpako from at least 10.

Nigerian women na him fit una. cheesy
go and buy the iPhone jare
. When your turn reach, she will get you a gift too.

Hi,my friend. We are human hair factory from China, we produce all kinds of quality human hair products in a comfortable price.
We usually ship the hair by DHL, it will arrive at your house door, very fast and convenient. shall have any requirement, feel free to contact me.
Alan LV / Sale Manager
7 Stars Hair Co.Ltd
Whatsapp: +86 13964261597
Email: besthair-alan@hotmail.com
Pin: 53070686

Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
BlackLeopard:

I took it from the text and subsequent replies you're having problems with a lady, and weren't believed because there ain't 'no woman rapist in naija', which is what I found sad. Statement was meant as a sympathy for you deserve your peace just as well.
Lol, OK thanks, but it happened a long time ago during my Bible clutching days. Not anymore though. Nowadays I send female rapists invites grin
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by kaboninc(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol, OK thanks, but it happened a long time ago during my Bible clutching days. Not anymore though. Nowadays I send female rapists invites grin

Kwontinue ohhhh
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by BlackLeopard(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol alright, sounds yo got it covered bro, good for you. wink
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by 5minsmadness: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
kaboninc:

Kwontinue ohhhh
I would have spammed sexuality section with my stories but I'm not good at that kind of storytelling and also I feel it's kinda childish.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married by kaboninc(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
5minsmadness:

I would have spammed sexuality section with my stories but I'm not good at that kind of storytelling and also I feel it's kinda childish.

Yeah, save it for the boys at the bar with a bottle of origin cool

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition / Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband…