Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections (21463 Views)

Face Of The Lt. Col. Who Masterminded The Rigging In Ogoni Land Yesterday / Shameless Rigging Of Kogi Election Exposed - Pic / Breaking News Inec Declares Imo State Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Rexyl(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
I thought they Said there wasn't any rigging in the State. Though the governorship election was peaceful and the winner emerged, people could hardly celebrate him.

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by rman: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2015
No concrete example of rigging at any polling unit in Oyo state was provided in the entire writeup.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2015
ijobaooorun:
if U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not voting akala A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ladoja what about Seyi makinde. A young man with a clean record. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ think we Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all dumb as U̶̲̥̅̊ are. The political seat ℓ̊s not a family position, do it 1nce A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ let other's too try dere best. Don't think yourself as the best. Mtcheew
Fvck off Ode......Seyi makinde is not different frm akala and ladoja........He is desperate that is why he dumped Pdp for Sdp after losing Pdp govenorshop ticket....Seyi makinde ko seyi majoro ni
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Rexyl(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
It's happening. We are watching how events unfold within the next few weeks
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2015
I read through this write up and couldn't find anywhere the writer make any specific allegations against the INEC REC except for insinuations and couldn't help but think this write up is just rantings of a defeated fellow.

2 Likes

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2015
And obama hurriedly issued jega certificate of performance,when they should have waited till after inauguration;see all the allegations and counter-allegations flying around about the elections now.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by laffwitmi: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
APC and their bags of tricks. You think we dont know how APC bribed rufus akeju behind the scene only for them to come out and start crying.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by not4sure(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2015
To me maybe the OP belong to a party but apart from seyi makinde who is contesting with wrong party Ajimobi is the best choice among all other candidate. If they notice APC will either the second of first in all local government while his close rival Accord still came third in places like Ogbomosho. The guy should quit crying

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by garrix8: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
The writer should gather all available evidence and head for the tribunals which will uphold the rule of law. The "incoming incumbent" APC led Administration will ensure the sanctity and independence of the judiciary.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by ZACHIE: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2015
quixotic:
can anybody point to any specifìc thing the REC did to unduly help Apc in that article? Just unstantiated allegations and people are already jumping,

THE writer actually said nothing in the rubbish article.
Absolute emptiness.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Islie: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2015
I was waiting for hard evidence to nail the REC chairman for the offences it did commit but all I see are just ranting and no evidences.....

Mtcheww and leave the thread

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by 1wolex85: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2015
How did this thread hit front page? the writer said absolutely nothing!

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by adino(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
What defies logic and common sense is how Jonathan allowed APC and Jega to hijack INEC under Jonathan's very eyes.

Take a look at all the state RECs and you can discover that over 70% of them are APC apologists.

Was it not this Akeju fellow that left a trail of infamy in Osun State in a previous election? Should we then conclude that there are no upright public officials other than Akeju to supervise elections in a key state like Oyo?

I watched as this recalcitrant REC was gloating over his victims with an air of patronising aloofness daring to go to court...

Those who surmise that Jonathan is a weak leader probably have some point after all. I am still at loss as to why he elected to take his eyes off the ball when and where it mattered most.

Sad but true. Jonathan made a big fool of himself and proved his enemies right that he is indeed weak. Jonathan is Weak. How Jonathan opened his eyes and watch himself been rigged out of office will forever annoy and baffle me.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Ograke(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Another bereaved slowpoke
Who just couldn't accept the fact that ajimobi is wanted by majority.
Ajimobi was never wanted by the majority.

I live in Oyo state and that's the fact.

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by fairygeh(f): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Yes,APC rigged the election in Oyo state and bribed Akeju handsomely. We all knew before the elections that Akeju has been bribed.
Terrible people
Even Ajimobi keeps accusing everybody saying civil servants and teachers didn't vote for him so how did he win the elections? And how did he know? That statement raises eyebrows and gives room for questioning.
Let's see what happens at the tribunal.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by fairygeh(f): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Another bereaved slowpoke
Who just couldn't accept the fact that ajimobi is wanted by majority.
Wanted by majority my foot
I can see you don't live in oyo state,if u say he was wanted by majority, how come the atmosphere in Ibadan,the capital of Oyo state could literally be compared to a mortuary on Monday, the 13th of March?
as people were seen with sad faces all over,brooding,lamenting and complaining.

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by onatisi(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Reading through the article I can't point to any particular way through which inec rigged the election in oyo state. Maybe the op should be more explicit and cite cases and examples . I know accord party has started gathering evidences but the op of this article and thread has failed to show how inec rigged the election in oyo state.

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Ograke:

Ajimobi was never wanted by the majority.

I live in Oyo state and that's the fact.
we all know how and why ajimobi won . It wasn't because he was wanted but because the dumb oppoosition parties refused to work together to push ajimobi out.

4 Likes

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by abbasbo003(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Kolade354:
Kip crying Boy and dont stand up and take responsibilty...........In a Sane Society I dont think anybody in his right senses will vote for Akala and Ladoja. If EFCC is Effective boht akala and Ladoja should be in jail for Looting Public fund............Having said that, all party rig both the apc and pdp so i expect you to seek redress in court over criminals who will loot oyo state if given second chance.

Na crazy dey worry u, are u seriously live in ibadan? If yes u wont be running ur stupid mouth dey yan rubbish. All oyo state workers are not happy this man re-elected.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by reezee: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
How this write up got to the front page is what I don't understand. since the creation of the state I dont think oyo state have witnessed an election that have been this peaceful
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by anigbajumo(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
ijobaooorun:
if U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not voting akala A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ ladoja what about Seyi makinde. A young man with a clean record. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ think we Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all dumb as U̶̲̥̅̊ are. The political seat ℓ̊s not a family position, do it 1nce A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ let other's too try dere best. Don't think yourself as the best. Mtcheew
I wil vote seyi by 2019,bt he can neva neva neva win dis 2015 election....
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Rotiix(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kolade354:
Kip crying Boy and dont stand up and take responsibilty...........In a Sane Society I dont think anybody in his right senses will vote for Akala and Ladoja. If EFCC is Effective boht akala and Ladoja should be in jail for Looting Public fund............Having said that, all party rig both the apc and pdp so i expect you to seek redress in court over criminals who will loot oyo state if given second chance.
Just listen to yourself, u should be ashamed of your prejudiced display of judgement, who is the greatest looter of all if not Ajimobi who owes workers & pensioners alike months of unpaid salary, no local govt elections since the inception of his administration, using few sham road constructions to deceive u, & the state even plunged into more debt under him. Only God knows what he's doing with the monthly allocations. He's a saint to myopic thinkers like u cus the guy is good in covering his dirty tracks, so shut the hell up!
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by anigbajumo(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
fairygeh:
Yes,APC rigged the election in Oyo state and bribed Akeju handsomely. We all knew before the elections that Akeju has been bribed.
Terrible people
Even Ajimobi keeps accusing everybody saying civil servants and teachers didn't vote for him so how did he win the elections? And how did he know? That statement raises eyebrows and gives room for questioning.
Let's see what happens at the tribunal.
Ajimobi is the most credible candidate in oyo state apart frm seyi contesting in wrong political party.Hw wil u xpectin me 2vote Akala,Ladoja or muderer Folarin.....I voted Ajimobi nd I dnt regret dat.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by godoluwa(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
if u are in support of Ajimobi, may the Almighty God do unto the remaining of ur life the exact way Ajimobi did to Oyo state, Amen. Jega is a Scam, Akeju will receive God judgement. all those Oba's that backed up the scam because their son & daughter's are in Ajimobi's cabinet should know that God is powerful than them

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Samfigo1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kolade354:
I never wanted to comment but your statement has forced me... You're madt for saying no sane person would.... Where are you from sef? What do u understand in politics... You mean Ajimobi is a saint? You're crazy once again!

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by ogene007: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
All that are aggrieved should go to the elections tribunal rather than take laws into their hands.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by onatisi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
godoluwa:
if u are in support of Ajimobi, may the Almighty God do unto the remaining of ur life the exact way Ajimobi did to Oyo state, Amen. Jega is a Scam, Akeju will receive God judgement. all those Oba's that backed up the scam because their son & daughter's are in Ajimobi's cabinet should know that God is powerful than them
bros , emotional outbursts plus insults and accusations can't and won't nulify an election at the tribunal. What nulifies elections are facts and figures to prove that apc did indeed rigged the election with the active collaboration of inec officials .

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Sooroptimist1: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
maestroferddi:
What defies logic and common sense is how Jonathan allowed APC and Jega to hijack INEC under Jonathan's very eyes.

Take a look at all the state RECs and you can discover that over 70% of them are APC apologists.

Was it not this Akeju fellow that left a trail of infamy in Osun State in a previous election? Should we then conclude that there are no upright public officials other than Akeju to supervise elections in a key state like Oyo?

I watched as this recalcitrant REC was gloating over his victims with an air of patronising aloofness daring to go to court...

Those who surmise that Jonathan is a weak leader probably have some point after all. I am still at loss as to why he elected to take his eyes off the ball when and where it mattered most.

Will you tuck your mouth where it is indeed suppose to be if you cant but use it to spew trash

You have been known to speak 'gibberish jargons' on this forum while trying to canvass the failed candidature of Jonathan and PDP

All your postulations of doom about APC and all its leading lights all came to nought.......every of your rantings about how APC would fail,Atiku would defeat Buhari at the primaries,Jonathan would pulverise Buhari to smithereens or that Jimi Agbaje would win in Lagos all hit the cross-bar

Now just like all PDP band of losers,you have taken a job in monumental wailing with Akeju as a scape-goat all in the bid to diminish Ajimobi's sweet victory yet you are not from Oyo State

5 Likes

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
The writer of this epistle must be high on Alomo bitter.I thought he will shed light with proofs on how they rigged the election instead he was spewing gibberish from his watery mouth.I don't know how much he was paid to write this nonsense..
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Sooroptimist1: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
godoluwa:

Some of you are a disappointment unto whatever education you claim to possess

How could APC/Ajimobi/Akeju have swung an election in favour of APC when we had 5 very solid contestants who all ran neck to neck with attendant checks on each other at every polling booths with their agents

The fact was that the 4 aggrieved estwhile PDP candidates viz Folarin,Akala,Ladoja and Seyi Makinde would always split their votes in any election......

1 Like

Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
abbasbo003:

Na crazy dey worry u, are u seriously live in ibadan? If yes u wont be running ur stupid mouth dey yan rubbish. All oyo state workers are not happy this man re-elected.
Na ur Papa craze so Akala and ladoja are beta alternative...............I repeat in any sane society bth ladoja and akala shld be in jail.........Fvk off my mention and is it my fault that Oyo state dnt have bright politicians to wrestle power frm ajimobi.
Re: How Rufus Akeju Coordinated The Rigging Of Oyo State Elections by Kolade354(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rotiix:

Just listen to yourself, u should be ashamed of your prejudiced display of judgement, who is the greatest looter of all if not Ajimobi who owes workers & pensioners alike months of unpaid salary, no local govt elections since the inception of his administration, using few sham road constructions to deceive u, & the state even plunged into more debt under him. Only God knows what he's doing with the monthly allocations. He's a saint to myopic thinkers like u cus the guy is good in covering his dirty tracks, so shut the hell up!
If you be poor man for this country na yawaaaaa............Blame ur politicians for not producing bright politicians, akala and ladoja are product of uneffecitve judiciary system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) / Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.