Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ways To Avoid Loan Scam Part One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ways To Avoid Loan Scam Part One (484 Views)

Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% / New To Scamming-all Types Of Scam(part 1) / Ex-hbos Banker 'sold Soul To Devil' For Part In £245m Loan Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Loan Scam Part One by kellyjoesteve: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2015
One thing i have notice in this life is that people love creating bad things out of good one. And online loan or do i say loan is not out of these. Many people are now claiming to be loan lenders where as there real target is to scam people, and as long am still alive i must not fail to keep you update on how to avoid them. This is what i promise myself and believe me am going to do every thing possible to adhere to it. www.careinsure..com

(1) (Reply)

Need Sellers From Different States To Sell Security Gadgets / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Where Is Abubakar Shekau?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.