Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (29453 Views)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, I promised triple update, but after the last one I couldn't hold myself together to type another.

To every lady on this thread, please I beg u in the name of God, go for a check up today, pls try. This is a real story, not fiction, this is how it happened( I had to shorten the whole experience), and I don't pray my enemy go through such experience.
Pls get tested today(oh sorry its late already) get tested by monday.

Well, it about to go down now....... The next couple of updates is the peak of the story, so pls stay tuned.***********************************

Finally don't read alone spread the message to everyone you know. We can touch and save a life through this.
God bless us all

3 Likes

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
hfinest1:
ur story is so tpuching bro... I must commend u
Thanks bro
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
hfinest1:
*place her head on my lap gently* hey baby.... I don't like to see u cry... common... don't cry*patting her head n stroking her hair* oya its okay nau...
Thnks swiit.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
What about me embarassed
I need someone to pat me too cry

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

hfinest1:
*place her head on my lap gently* hey baby.... I don't like to see u cry... common... don't cry*patting her head n stroking her hair* oya its okay nau...
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
pinkycute:
What about me embarassed

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

I would have loved to help, but I aslo need that patting badly this night. Sorry love,
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
pinkycute:
What about me embarassed

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Gos smart na... he knew dis day will come grin that's why he provided two legswink u know wat to dowink
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
waiting patiently on tunery004 to come & give us us medication..

In Lucky Dube's voice, God Bless The Women..

[size=16pt]GOD BLESS THE MOTHER's[/size]
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ooh.... How sweet you are cheesy
Well, you can come over and share my bed with me... If only you care? wink

tunery004:

I would have loved to help, but I aslo need that patting badly this night. Sorry love,
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
pinkycute:
Ooh.... How sweet you are cheesy
Well, you can over and share my bed with me... If only you care? wink

Dats so sweet of u honey. am on my way, oya shift to the right cos I sleep on the left side of the bed
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
tunery004:

Dats so sweet of u honey. am on my way, oya shift to the right cos I sleep on the left side of the bed
makai just dey watch una 2 very closely. *puts enough quantity of cameroun pepper in a bucket of water..
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Okay..... But you won't......Me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you understand what I mean grin grin grin

tunery004:

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
I got back to school, and it was all about project everyone was busy with their projects but I was lacking money to type and print a page.
Luckily Josh borrowed me his laptop, I called a friend AY he sent me 2k to start with and gradually, I typed all my project myself, the drawings, tables, formulas and all. Like the saying, necessity is the mother of invention, I became a Ms word guru overnight.
Now after typing and printing the first copy, I had to do two more photocopies each and then the binding. Exams have ended, project had been defended, what was left was the submission. I was broke.
I was just thinking about my life over the past 5years one afternoon when my phone beeped, checked the message, it was an alert, alas, it was 5k. But from who now? The name was Tos. Quickly I picked up the phone and called Tos
Me: tos how far
Tos: am good ooo, have you seen the alert
Me: yes, but where did u get the money
Tos: it was Mama that ask me to send it to u
Me: Mama? Where did she get the money, is she healed now?
Tos: no, its from the money that those who came visiting gave her that she ask me to send that to u

Next tin I knew was that I was just crying, this woman with her state, she could still remember and care so much, I cried again and this time prayed to God to please heal her.
If I had known I would have marked that day in my calender.
God do answer prayers you know, but sometimes you ask why he always take so long, like the psalmist say, our God is in heaven and doeth as he pleases.
I submitted my project and packed my bags out of ilorin. I got to lagos when SK told me that JK had delivered but she died after delivery, I was shocked and I just couldn't come to terms with her death. After graduating from the university, she just passed on without eating the fruit of her labour. She gave birth to a girl, and passed out after about 3 days after delivery.
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Taking a minute of silence
TBC

1 Like

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
makai just dey watch una 2 very closely. *puts enough quantity of cameroun pepper in a bucket of water..
U want make I do xenophobic for u abi *chase him out with cutlass*
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
pinkycute:
Okay..... But you won't......Me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you understand what I mean grin grin grin

I understand, well am still serving my celibacy jail term, but at least u can wrap me around your thighs
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue

tunery004:

I understand, well am still serving my celibacy jail term, but at least u can wrap me around your thighs
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
waiting patiently on tunery004 to come & give us us medication..

In Lucky Dube's voice, God Bless The Women..

[size=16pt]GOD BLESS THE MOTHER's[/size]
BeeBeeOoh u be my guy but gbagaun detection grin
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 12:08am On Apr 26, 2015
pinkycute.... you're really cute sha! I just noticed... I feel like t..lipsrsealed make I stop dere before eniqurl go hear me com dey jealous..

1 Like

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 12:14am On Apr 26, 2015
hfinest1:
pinkycute.... you're really cute sha! I just noticed... I feel like t..lipsrsealed make I stop dere before eniqurl go hear me com dey jealous..
Hfinest1, u be my guy oooo, but no go trespass ooo make I no do you xenophobic tinz
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 1:15am On Apr 26, 2015
LOOL.... Am feeling fly now cheesy thanks....

hfinest1:
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Kelvin3028:

He doesn't have to write it b4 I will know that she died... Unless if he wan turn am to fiction... Naturally she should die bt anyway, I won't want to argue over such serious matter...
no p, bro
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2015
hfinest1:
Our matter no be here nah, mke we reach house.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Happy sunday guys, make una go church ooo.
Hurklan make sure u go assalatu ooo

Anyone teasing, flattering, scoping or trying to scope pinkycute on this thread, may they not find the words to use

Last bullet: eniqurl,nellyme are available, pinkycute is taken (in cynthia morgans voice)
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by nellyme(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2015
tunery004:

Anyone teasing, flattering, scoping or trying to scope pinkycute on this thread, may they not find the words to use

Last bullet: eniqurl,nellyme are available, pinkycute is taken (in cynthia morgans voice)

Am taken....xo trespassing is not allowed
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Happy Sunday dear kiss

tunery004:

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
am back frm asalatu jare, drop upd8 jor
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
As someone said earlier on, Mothers Are Our Small GOD!!

[size=24pt]God Bless The Women..[/size]
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
tunery004:

Hfinest1, u be my guy oooo, but no go trespass ooo make I no do you xenophobic tinz
lol.... forgive me my trespasses as I forgive those who trespass against me... na joke bro...
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Eniqurl:
Our matter no be here nah, mke we reach house.
lol.... you know I can't cheat on u nau... dats why I just stopped derecheesygrin
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sorry guys for not updating today, its been a football super sunday, to make matter worse Manchester united lost.

Well update coming in soon
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well, school is over now, I was back to lagos fully while waiting for the senate to sit on our result and approve our names. During this period, I was going to the villa more often, the yorubas have a saying that goes like 'let's close our eyes and pretend we are dead so we can know who love us' I was surprise to see relatives, I mean close relatives speak ill of us, and abstain themselves from our cause.

Well, at this stage mama's breast had opened up, you could see the inner part of the breast, well, like I do joke, no matter how big a ladies breast is, its just and extension of excess body fat. I could see the inner part of the breast and maggots living within. We tried all we can to make the wound as neat as it could, but still you will always wake up to find maggots coming out.

No one was coming from anywhere to treat or pray with her anymore, it seems everyone was tired and just waiting for her to give up the ghost, but God had other plans.

Three months later, Mama was a little better now, I visited her, and we spoke at length she told me she can't wait to recover and be the mother her children deserve, she told me that the last time she saw yinkus and Abimbola, she felt for them, she said the looked abandoned and unkept. She told me she made a sandal for them before they went back, she said she would have made for me too, but she didn't know my actual size.

I told her not to worry, that when she gets better she will defiantly buy more sandals for me and that I can't wait to start spending on her when I get to collect 19,800 naira from my youth service. I really enjoyed her company that day and in her usual manner she said some prayer for me when I was about to leave.

Finally, the school released our names and we were told that graduation will be by october 21 - 23. Although my grade was nothing to write home about, I was still excited I had graduated. At last I was free from the hullabaloo of schooling in Better by Far, to us then it was Suffer by Far.

I told mama about the convocation, that I would love her to be there, she said she won't go that I will go with my brothers, dad, and granny. I insisted that she must be there with me, she said she won't be there.

Two weeks to convocation, I was to go to school to finish up my clearance, I was preparing to leave for school when I got a damaging and heart shattering call
TBC
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
See suspense oo
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
I got a call from my colleague in school (what where you guys expecting before) that the senate had withdrew the list and a new list will be out the next day, I asked what was the reasons for the withdrawal, she said it was suspected that some people paid there way to get their carryovers cleared for them. I told her that's non of my business, at least she was the one who told me when the names were out and I was in lagos all this while so I couldn't have paid my way into anywhere. I told her I will delay my going to school till she brings the next information. I thanked her and she hung up.

Three days later, betty called me again saying my name had been withdrawn from the list, I told her its impossible, she said her's too where withdrawn as was also Ife's name. I was shocked, I assumed she didn't know what she was saying, I called ife and she confirmed it to me also, I told her I would be in school the next day, cause someone really need to explain what happened to me.

I got to school the next day and a lot of my affected colleagues were available. I called them all, and told them we need to meet the appropriate persons to tell us what's up.
We went to our level adviser, who spoke to us to take our case to the faculty, cause we were just a victim of power tussle in the department.
Well, we got to the faculty, the dean told us plainly that its was a show of strength between the professors in our department, in her words, when two elephants fight, its the grass that suffers. That we should go back to the department and sort out the issues. She said the faculty and sent our names to the senate and it had been approved only for someone close to the VC in our department to go and accuse the department and faculty of malpractices.

Afterall said and done, some student decided ti take the matter to the court of law, I pleaded with them not to, my reasons were that we all know how the judiciary here operates, the case will be adjourned for more than two years, while our certificates will be pending and we may not even have the finance to battle it our with a federal government institution.

I was given the VC's number, I called him and spoke to him, he told us to be calm and wait a little that the we haven't heard the last of the situation.
His statement gave us some relief and confidence and we all returned to our place of abode.

I decided to branch at ibadan to visit some friends before coming back to lagos, I spent 3 days in Ibadan, with Dele and AY, then I returned to Lagos on the 13th of october by 8pm.

I got home and I met dad and his brother, we call him big daddy at home, Yinkus told me he had been around for two days and they her having a vigil, fasting and prayer for Mama, he said dad was also on leave, so its been prayer galore.

I got home late and decide to sleep early cause I was going to see mama the next day to tell her of the latest development in school. But as I slept.................................................................................
TBC

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It / The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.