Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (29416 Views)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Missmossy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Aww very saddening, may God keep and protect you and your loved ones. May she rest in the blossom of the Lord. You did so well sharing all you did. Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
@tunery004: it was a pleasure reading ur story bro... to dem ladies abeg breast cancer is real o... I don.dey tell my sis n mum make dem go for test... it took d life ogmf my best friend's mom, who's lyk a second mum to me, in 2013... afta operation and removing one of the breas gaan... she still died *may her sould rest in peace*

please guys, don't just read oo... spread the news breast cancer is real, early detection is the key
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hurklan:
abeg, start am by middle of may, my exams go dan dey end small small
All ryt sir, make I book am for may ending then
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
hfinest1:
@tunery004: it was a pleasure reading ur story bro... to dem ladies abeg breast cancer is real o... I don.dey tell my sis n mum make dem go for test... it took d life ogmf my best friend's mom, who's lyk a second mum to me, in 2013... afta operation and removing one of the breas gaan... she still died *may her sould rest in peace*

please guys, don't just read oo... spread the news breast cancer is real, early detection is the key
That's the spirit bro, spread the news
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
tunery004:

All ryt sir, make I book am for may ending then
gbayii... U re mouthed, iyawo everton
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by nellyme(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
It was fun and educational
Tnx for sharing
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
nellyme:
It was fun and educational
Tnx for sharing
U welcome sis, tanx for staying glued

1 Like

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hurklan:
gbayii... U re mouthed, iyawo everton
Lol, everton spoil my day yestade. But no worry 7up is coming for u too
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Missmossy:
Aww very saddening, may God keep and protect you and your loved ones. May she rest in the blossom of the Lord. You did so well sharing all you did. Kudos.
Thankz for ur continuous patronage

1 Like

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
fam24:
It is well. We should not be too religious to take precautions. Actions and faith work hand in hand. May God protect and guide her children and family.
Amen and amen. God bless u
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
tunery004:

Lol, everton spoil my day yestade. But no worry 7up is coming for u too
work over
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 28, 2015
tunery004:

Padi mi, tanx for being there from the beginning, well amma call you when I decide to write the sexcapades of managers villa
tunery004 if u no call me ehnn the thunder weh go strike u dey do marathon grin

But I trust u, u be my padi I know say u go call me
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Wow ! 1000000Likes. Thanks br nd ermm pls mention me in yr nxt story.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
danyel09:
tunery004 if u no call me ehnn the thunder weh go strike u dey do marathon grin

But I trust u, u be my padi I know say u go call me
Lol, no need to invoke thunder, I go surely call u
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
Eniqurl:
Wow ! 1000000Likes. Thanks br nd ermm pls mention me in yr nxt story.
Firstlady, u will surely get the first mention. Thanks faithful disciple
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Thanks for sharing ur true life story & part of ur experience wit us, I learnt a lesson here if not many. It isn't easy to write out of ur own will, thanks for making NL worth it for some time now. May d loving soul of ur Mummy continue to rest in d bossom of d lord...AMEN!! #Asante-Sana..

[size=56pt]Gracias[/size]
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by boye168: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Oh i feel ur pain am sori for the loss May d loving soul of ur Mummy continue to rest in d bossom of d lord...AMEN!!
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Thanks for sharing ur true life story & part of ur experience wit us, I learnt a lesson here if not many. It isn't easy to write out of ur own will, thanks for making NL worth it for some time now. May d loving soul of ur Mummy continue to rest in d bossom of d lord...AMEN!! #Asante-Sana..

[size=56pt]Gracias[/size]
BeeBeeOoh, thanks bro. U are mouthed
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
@Tunery004, thanks for sharing your past and true life story with us.... So educative and I've learned a lot.... ***Doing ma check up, every last week of the month*** grin grin
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2015
boye168:
Oh i feel ur pain am sori for the loss May d loving soul of ur Mummy continue to rest in d bossom of d lord...AMEN!!
Tanx bro.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
pinkycute:
@Tunery004, thanks for sharing your past and true life story with us.... So educative and I've learned a lot.... ***Doing ma check up, every last week of the month*** grin grin

That's the spirit sweetheart. Well, if u don't mind could help u with the monthly check up. I know exactly what and how to check. Lol
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by dalawode4(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2015
it was a real sad journey bro @tunery bro I really felt for you how would it have been seeing maggot in your mum you have to act like there is no smell ah may d lord cover up her duties on you...

*in spirit I am*** eli akabar sakabar* d said I should tell you to control ya mamba o
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2015
tunery004:

Lol, no need to invoke thunder, I go surely call u
na soo
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by nobletitus(f): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Tenks tunery for d mention.may mama soul rest in perfect peace.and wat abt ur oda siblings,tos abimbola.mention me in ur next story oo
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
dalawode4:
it was a real sad journey bro @tunery bro I really felt for you how would it have been seeing maggot in your mum you have to act like there is no smell ah may d lord cover up her duties on you...

*in spirit I am*** eli akabar sakabar* d said I should tell you to control ya mamba o
Lol. *aliasiri elijahh* bros u are truly in the spirit, the spirit just ministered same to me also.
Tanx so much
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
nobletitus:
Tenks tunery for d mention.may mama soul rest in perfect peace.and wat abt ur oda siblings,tos abimbola.mention me in ur next story oo
They are all fyn. Thanks.
Will call u when am writing next.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by liljboy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
@tunery004 you Don try do this awareness campaign. .... big ups!!!!
make i carry my eniqurl go, these boys no dey carry eye see girl

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
liljboy:
@tunery004 you Don try do this awareness campaign. .... big ups!!!!

make i carry my eniqurl go, these boys no dey carry eye see girl
U sure say na u get eniqurl? Na hfinest1 dey lay claim to her ooo. Make I sidon dey watch una drag am
Oya hfinest1 come see oooo
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
@tunery004 You story is really touching. May her soul rest in peace. I think you should edit it, and make some corrections in the story; like the abbrevation and other mistakes. Then, u can recommend it for FP
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
tunery004:

U sure say na u get eniqurl? Na hfinest1 dey lay claim to her ooo. Make I sidon dey watch una drag am
me just dey look the guy make him dey whynne himself jare.... me no get him time yet...
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by liljboy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
tunery004:

the carry no mean say na me get am, I just dropped her off at her father's doorpost.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
liljboy:
the carry no mean say na me get am, I just dropped her off at her father's doorpost.
Liljboy dnt deny me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.